Shocker54

Are you rooting for Andy Reid now?

Yeah. It would’ve sucked if he won a SB before Philly, but now that the Birds got one I’m cool with him getting his. Besides, the chiefs are way less annoying than the rest.

I was one of the biggest Andy critics during his tenure here and I’ve laughed at many a meme on his playoff stumbles in KC. That being said, I’d be overjoyed if he gets over the hump and lifts a Lombardi. He’s a genuinely good guy and has been through a lot over the years. 

No, I’m not rooting for Andy Reid now.  He screwed up too many times with the Eagles for me to root for him.

Never understood the bitterness some fans still harbor towards him. An all around great guy, great coach, and has been through so much in life on and off the field. He deserves it wayyy more than any of the other remaining coaches.

32 minutes ago, Havenless said:

Love Reid. Understood he had to go, but 2008, 2009, 2010 was a great run for him, so I don’t agree with the people who say we employed him far too long.

Hope he pulls this off. I’m ecstatic Doug won it all for us, but part of me hurts a little that Reid’s successor got there and Big Red never has (as a HC).

He has no one to blame but himself. 

With that said, I'll root for him to win.

I've always (except for Kotite and Chip) rooted for former Eagle coaches to do well....so I'd love it if Andy could finally win one....

16 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Never understood the bitterness some fans still harbor towards him. An all around great guy, great coach, and has been through so much in life on and off the field. He deserves it wayyy more than any of the other remaining coaches.

Agreed. He had his frustrating ways but it's great to see how he's evolved since being with the Eagles. If it weren't for a few injuries I feel like Andy could have brought us the big one. Can't forget the tragedy that hit his life while dedicating himself to Eagles football as well.

1 hour ago, Utebird said:

Always root for Andy unless hes playing the eagles.

Indeed!

Go Big Red!

Image result for andy reid

"Time's Yours"

Now that the Eagles are out I'm all in for the Chiefs.  I mean who else can you cheer for? Pats?  Saints? Rams?  I hate all of them.

Yes. Any animus I still harbored for him was laid to rest last February. It's time.

Rooting for Andy to eat Sean Payton like an apple fritter and pick up the metrosexual coach from LA and wipe his crack with his well trimmed beard.

2 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

I'm rooting for the Chiefs because it's the lesser of 4 evils.  I wouldn't mind Andy getting a ring, but I'm not necessarily wishing for it to happen either. But, in this case due to the teams that are alive, it makes sense to hope he gets one.

Ding, ding, ding.  Winner.

I usually like to root for the team that knocked us out of playoffs because I like to know we were beaten by the best, as hard as that can be. In this case I hope NO and KC make it to the Superbowl and KC wins. I'd like to see Andy finally get a ring. His fingerprints are all over this team still today. I'm certain Andy was happy to see us win it and I'll be happy for him if he does.

I'm rooting for the Chiefs only because I hate the Pats. However, I'm putting a lot of money on the Pats. I can't believe they're getting points.

Well yes by default.  Go Big Red.

I can't stand the Rams.   Still bitter with the Saints and well F Tom Brady he's won enough...

If the Pats beat the Chiefs I won't even watch the bowl that's pretty much sums up how I feel about it...

Not a chance in hell.        The only team I might be torn about possibly rooting for Reid would be against the Giants, and in that case the game just wouldn't exist in my mind.

Yes. 1000% yes.

the other 3 teams are filled with detestable players and coaches... and he’s still one of Philly’s best ever.