EagleJoe8

NFC Championship: Rams @ Saints.

Hell of a kick.  % worked out for McVay in the end.  Didn't like the decision though.  Give Rams credit.  Didn't think they'd show up today.........P is their MVP.  Saints die by the sword they lived on.  Congrats to the team with no fan base. 

My initial thoughts on the non-call was that the ball was almost past the play when contact occurred.  I haven't seen many good replays of that angle though.

1 minute ago, nveagle5 said:

Brees wilts on pressure up the middle.

Everyone understandably will talk about that bad no call on the pass interference on the Saints second to last drive where they kicked the FG, but if the Rams defender plays the ball instead of the receiver, that ball could not only have been intercepted but also returned for a TD.  It was a terrible throw by Brees.  Brees also had a couple other bad throws coming down the stretch that the Rams didn't take advantage of.

I'm now rooting for Chiefs to beat the Cheatriots and then beat Rams in SB.

The Saints got screwed by the refs two weeks in a row. Is it because of how they acted during the bounty aftermath?

6 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Yes, that was definitely an OT game.

Yeah, I was asking if that was the Bounty-Gate season, though. I'm pretty sure it was, but not positive.

Just now, GoBirds2015 said:

Saints fans. Please dispose of your whistles in the provided trash receptacles on the way out. Thank you 

Save the whistles, trash the fans 😉

Rams were all in during the off season, signing a few 'troubled, selfish' Defensive players to a lot of money.

Looks like it has worked out for them. 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yeah, I was asking if that was the Bounty-Gate season, though. I'm pretty sure it was, but not positive.

I believe so. I think there was speculation there may have been bounties on Favre in that game.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I don't envision the Rams beating either AFC team.

Definitely not the patriots. Not that it matters but they beat the chiefs earlier

Can’t wait to hear Payton crying about the non-call after the game. I hope a reporter asks him how that non-call compares to running an organized system to injure opposing players. Which was the greater travesty. 

HOF, all time QB. And he has been to one Super Bowl. He is Mike McCarthy, except McCarthy isn’t a piece of human garbage. 

So happy for this results. I loathe that miserable Saints franchise even more for letting their fans bring a prohibited item into the stadium. All I heard during the game was whistles. Worse than the vuvuzelas in 2010

The NFL is getting what they want. A team moves to L.A. and wins it all. Gotta win over that huge market out there.

lol.... not only did they lose but I already foresee Payton getting a nice fine very soon. lmao!!!! Go Chiefs!

For the record,  that was about the worst non call I ever saw on that missed PI call.

But they had it coming.  Had Payton not ran the score up on us earlier this year I wouldn't have cared who won this game.   

1 minute ago, LacesOut said:

Rams were all in during the off season, signing a few 'troubled, selfish' Defensive players to a lot of money.

Looks like it has worked out for them. 

Things started to look bleak but they pulled it off in the end. I really wish it had been the eagles to end their season bc of Kamara but illl take this too. 

Falcons need to send rams a thank you card. They now have no chance to win Sb in atl