EagleJoe8

NFC Championship: Rams @ Saints.

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yeah, but actually come to think of it, it was in New England also because it was the first game of the season.

I came to the conversation late...lol. 

2 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

Crazy thing is that Rams don't have real fans yet. A bunch of bandwagoners

they'll never have real fans

Just now, pisceschica said:

Loved that int by Brees 

the aints offense was underwhelming compared to their peak earlier in the season. Glad they lost. I will be up all night for the memes and aints tears/pc

I gotta a bunch of Saints fans on fb that's been talking crap with memes all week. Can't wait!

Well, it looks like Sean Payton can return that money back to the bank and he can put that Lombardi trophy back in the case.  

Just now, Saturn1 said:

I came to the conversation late...lol. 

I was thinking that the Patriots got blown out by the Chiefs last season in KC, but then I remembered that it was the first game of the 2017 season, so it had to be in New England.

4 minutes ago, vaff84 said:

I’m still absolutely loving that no call 😂

Too bad, so sad, better luck next year.

2 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

Crazy thing is that Rams don't have real fans yet. A bunch of bandwagoners

That's the point. Since they lost the fan base in the 80's, the NFL has been desperate for decades to win over the L.A. crowd...and have failed every time. It's a left coast Basketball town.

Payton right now crying about PI on PC now. 

I went to aints IG acct and they deleted my ‘who dat say they gon beat them aints’ comment 

😭

Just now, heavywchamp said:

I gotta a bunch of Saints fans on fb that's been talking crap with memes all week. Can't wait!

Oh, you can bet that they'll be indignant because of that uncalled DPI. That just makes it more fun though.

Just now, PoconoDon said:

That's the point. Since they lost the fan base in the 80's, the NFL has been desperate for decades to win over the L.A. crowd...and have failed every time. It's a left coast Basketball town.

LA is first and foremost a Dodgers town. 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I was thinking that the Patriots got blown out by the Chiefs last season in KC, but then I remembered that it was the first game of the 2017 season, so it had to be in New England.

It was in NE it was opening kickoff on TNF

3 minutes ago, CHIP72 said:

I'm sure sports fans in St. Louis threw up a little bit when the Halas Trophy was given to Rams owner Stan Kroenke, a Missouri native who denigrated St. Louis right after the Rams moved back to Los Angeles.

That's why we all cheer for the Chiefs.  Only time we ever went to Rams games was when Eagles played them. Actually,  the only time I go to Chiefs games is when Eagles play them. 😉

8 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Things started to look bleak but they pulled it off in the end. I really wish it had been the eagles to end their season bc of Kamara but illl take this too. 

Falcons need to send rams a thank you card. They now have no chance to win Sb in atl 

If Alshon hadn't missed that pass,   the Eagles may very well have ended it.   They ran their damn mouths even at last year's Eagles team talking how they would have massacred them if they had beaten the Vikings.

Now they barely beat a watered down version of the 2017 Eagles in the divisional playoffs on an Alshon Jeffery missed pass,  lose to the Rams on a 57 year FG and  go home this year empty handed,  not even a George Halas.  

Congratulations you mouthy punks!  😂

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Pats blowout in KC was in the 2014 season.

I don't want the Rams to win the Super Bowl. But how funny would it be for them to beat the Patriots? That would make two teams to avenge previous losses to the Patriots, in back to back Super Bowls. 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Pats blowout in KC was in the 2014 season.

Yeah, I was thinking of the one in New England though. I just was thinking it was in KC.

9 minutes ago, vaff84 said:

I’m still absolutely loving that no call 😂

Meetoo!  They deserve it!

1 minute ago, Iron_Eagle_04 said:

If Alshon hadn't missed that pass,   the Eagles may very well have ended it.   They ran their damn mouths even at last year's Eagles team talking how they would have massacred them if they had beaten the Vikings.

Now they barely beat a watered down version of the 2017 Eagles in the divisional playoffs on an Alshon Jeffery missed pass,  lose to the Rams on a 57 year FG and  go home this year empty handed,  not even a George Halas.  

Congratulations you mouthy punks!  😂

The worst part about kamaras comment was him saying the saints were unstoppable; yet they were shut out in first half :lol:

now no ring for them at least for another year. With exception of eagles in ‘13 this duo has never won road playoff game; but looking at their past two games HFA is not lock for them either. 

So, Kamara and Ingram...you two think that you are the biggest, baddest robbers because you got a gift win against us?

th?id=OIF.%2f9S1jd9buvPZzLzxXQsZUQ&pid=15.1&P=0&w=312&h=177

"Well, please allow me to introduce myself...won't you guess my name?"

th?id=OIP.-sv9v2jCauvsrzf9wZWp-AHaEK&pid=15.1&P=0&w=320&h=181

Just now, CaliEagle said:

So, Kamara and Ingram...you two think that you are the biggest, baddest robbers because you got a gift win against us?

th?id=OIF.%2f9S1jd9buvPZzLzxXQsZUQ&pid=15.1&P=0&w=312&h=177

"Well, please allow me to introduce myself...won't you guess my name?"

th?id=OIP.-sv9v2jCauvsrzf9wZWp-AHaEK&pid=15.1&P=0&w=320&h=181

I hope they’re wearing brown paper bags for their pc

Good thing the Saints were undefeated in the playoffs under Payton-Brees in the Superdome... Otherwise they might lose in overtime...

9 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

LA is first and foremost a Dodgers town. 

I won't argue that.