EagleJoe8

NFC Championship: Rams @ Saints.

15 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I don't hate the saints but honestly glad they lost because of kamara running his mouth about the eagles and because I can't stand payton. Of course it was a really bad non call... no where did I defend it but I could care less bc IMO the saints benefited from most of the calls and non calls in the game.

And as I said in another thread the saints defense didn't stop rams from driving down the field to kick game tying fg and the saints 'unstoppable offense' (according to kamara) coughs up an int in OT; so they had opportunities late to overcome the bad non call and win..*shrugs

Man look,  you can slice it up any way you want.  The Saints were completely robbed.  Yes,  they got the ball first in OT,  kamara talked crap,  they had a chinky missed facemask,  whatever.   That call was just so bad,  there is no defense ,  period.  Not only was it blatant PI,  it was helmet to helmet,  face guarding.   This call will make pass interference reviewable in the future,  promise.  Ok,  I’m done now.   Lol

@Geddy11   I don't think they were robbed but whatever. The rams should've been called for helmet to helmet at the least. But with a trip to the SB on the line the saints defense and offense came choked on consecutive series at home..no sympathies from me

9 minutes ago, Geddy11 said:

Man look,  you can slice it up any way you want.  The Saints were completely robbed.  Yes,  they got the ball first in OT,  kamara talked crap,  they had a chinky missed facemask,  whatever.   That call was just so bad,  there is no defense ,  period.  Not only was it blatant PI,  it was helmet to helmet,  face guarding.   This call will make pass interference reviewable in the future,  promise.  Ok,  I’m done now.   Lol

No one believes it was a good call. You're only getting criticized because you want to call clear non-calls that you benefitted from as "weak".

4 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

No one believes it was a good call. You're only getting criticized because you want to call clear non-calls that you benefitted from as "weak".

👏👏👏👏 

because I’m out of likes 

23 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

👏👏👏👏 

because I’m out of likes 

I’ll give you one instead. ;) 

Man I really thought the rams were done.. Looks like all those FA signings in the off season payed off. Their defense is coming together at the right time. 

All teams get "robbed”. It’s just part of the game. We can all go back and say "that was PI or that wasn’t roughing the passer”. The Saints still had an opportunity to win the game at HOME and still blew it.

3 hours ago, vikas83 said:

Yeah, we have been over this before. Per usual, you are laughably misguided. 

It is pretty simple. Mexicans and other Latinos love baseball. They don’t care about basketball. LA is a Dodgers town. 

What would I know...I just live here. 

True on the Dodgers, but all I constantly hear is LA is a Lakers town first.  You are right though, a lot of others are NOT football or basketball fans and the Dodgers ALWAYS have been no worse than second on the totem pole. 

2 hours ago, Geddy11 said:

I doubt PI is reviewable. How do you do that- it’s a judgement call. What’s next, facemasks, roughing the passer, hands to the face, illegal contact. There’s just no end to it. Sure, it was PI and everyone cares about it because it was at the end of the game. The refs also missed a couple of facemasks ealier which if they made might have made the end of the game irrelevant. 

PI is reviewable in the CFL, and it's for the better. NFL will follow suit after the outrage that's gonna come from this no call.

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

PI is reviewable in the CFL, and it's for the better. NFL will follow suit after the outrage that's gonna come from this no call.

Then where would it end? That would open the floodgates for other judgment penalties like off/def holding. Its a judgement call..while I agree that this particular call was a blatant missed call sometimes things look worse in replay than in real time 

5 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Then where would it end? That would open the floodgates for other judgment penalties like off/def holding. Its a judgement call..while I agree that this particular call was a blatant missed call sometimes things look worse in replay than in real time 

Let the floodgates open. You only have 2 challenges, up to 3 if you get both right, so that's where it ends. 2 penalty challenges, 3 if you get both right.

1 hour ago, D-Shiznit said:

I'm all for that. I think it's pretty crazy that you can't challenge it. I mean PI is a massive call and gives one team, generally, a huge gain. I think it either should be challenged or should be reviewed. 

2 hours ago, pisceschica said:

almost forgot that dez wont be getting a ring 

Neither will Patrick Robinson. We missed him in the secondary this year.

3 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

So satisfying to watch 🤗

I was on the Saints board and apparently, some are wanting to sue the NFL lol

5 hours ago, Geddy11 said:

I thought Ive might some whiney a** fans before, Saints are pure entertainment ....  I see them crying and talking about Class action lawsuits LOL. Bad calls go both ways ... I could ony imagine how butthurt you all would be if you had a game like ours Vs Cowboys and cost you division. Your team had a chance in end to finish it .... they didnt ...... they got it back first in OT and Brees Choked and through a int 

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I was on the Saints board and apparently, some are wanting to sue the NFL lol

Hmm, the NFL and their lawyers, vs some fans and their ‘My Cousin Vinnie’ wannabe lawyer arguing that fans are seeking compensation because their team lost a game. That’d be some comedy to watch. 

34 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

‘My Cousin Vinnie’

Just watched that a couple of weeks ago. Fred Gwynne was great in his role as the judge.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Just watched that a couple of weeks ago. Fred Gwynne was great in his role as the judge.

Yeah I’ve loved that movie for years. 

To be fair to the Saints, that non-call was horrible.  Not as bad as the call against us in the Dallas game, but still...really really bad.  And that call did rip the game from the Saints' hands and give the Boy-Sheep a chance.

What bothers me is that neither team looked all that special.  I'm afraid that the New England may end up winning it again.

I will reluctantly cheer for the Boy-Sheep.  But IMO the Patriots should be favored.