EagleJoe8

AFC Championship: Patriots @ Chiefs.

You just know that Belichick is going to have something up his sleeve for Mahomes. And you just get this feeling that they are going back to the SB don't you! 

Met a Chiefs fan last night that thinks they're going to steamroll the Pats. 

He's so confident that he sold his 200 level season tickets for the AFCCG to fund his SB ticket purchase...

Why do I get the distinct feeling that Chief fans are going to be in for a major letdown tomorrow? 

Eric Berry expected to give it a go today. Could be a huge boost to KC's defense, or a liability if he's a bit rusty. 

Something to keep an eye on.

20 hours ago, birdman said:

Met a Chiefs fan last night that thinks they're going to steamroll the Pats. 

He's so confident that he sold his 200 level season tickets for the AFCCG to fund his SB ticket purchase...

Why do I get the distinct feeling that Chief fans are going to be in for a major letdown tomorrow? 

After hearing this, yea there is a feeling of a letdown.

This game is going to be cold as F.  I know Brady is one of the greatest cold weather Qb's ever, but I also remember 40 yr old Brett Favre getting frozen out by Eli Manning in the NFCCG.  Extreme temperatures favor the young.

4 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

After hearing this, yea there is a feeling of a letdown.

I'm pulling for Big Red and the Chiefs, but I just got a bad feeling about this game. 

I think Brady is going to walk away after this year and he's on a mission to get that 6th ring...

9 minutes ago, birdman said:

I'm pulling for Big Red and the Chiefs, but I just got a bad feeling about this game. 

I think Brady is going to walk away after this year and he's on a mission to get that 6th ring...

It'll be interesting to watch the AFC after Pats lose BB and Brady

As much as I want Andy Reid to win this game, I think the Patriots are my best chance at ensuring the AFC wins the Super Bowl. 

The Chiefs and big red are gonna throttle those cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, D-less, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** team from New England!

source.gif

22 minutes ago, The_Talon said:

As much as I want Andy Reid to win this game, I think the Patriots are my best chance at ensuring the AFC wins the Super Bowl. 

This ^

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Looks cold there.

and the pats are taking the fans out of it already