EagleJoe8

AFC Championship: Patriots @ Chiefs.

The NFL Networks postgame show with Shannon, Deion and LT is the most brutal watch ever. They are horrible. The NFL is so incompetent. 

The Chiefs do need to fire Bob Sutton. They have a top 5 DL in the NFL and their defense can't stop anyone. We had more injuries than they did and our defense was better at the end of the year.

1 minute ago, McNabb2Jackson7 said:

Andy Reid chokes again. Not surprising

Ain't sure this one was Reid's fault.   He mostly kept the offense churning.   Defense just couldn't stop Brady.

That sucks.  Guess I'll be rooting for the rams.  Chief's defense didn't have an answer.  At least the saints lost today. 

1 minute ago, nveagle5 said:

Now I have to root for Goff and the Rams.  If they win, Ben Maller will be unbearable.

NE wins that game easy. Rams really shouldn't even be there.

Just now, Captain F said:

KC D coordinator needs to be fired before they turn the lights off in the parking lot.  

Yep. 

2 minutes ago, nveagle5 said:

Now I have to root for Goff and the Rams.  If they win, Ben Maller will be unbearable.

Who?

The old heads talk about how Joe Montana was never out of a game, and that no matter what he gave his team a chance. I feel like I'm gonna be telling stories about Brady like that to the next generation of football fans.

Also tell them that we beat that same Brady... but man this guy is something special. Pleasure to watch him play.

4 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Lol c'mon we all knew Pats were scoring the TD on this drive

Obviously my sarcasm did not come through in that comment.. but yes we all knew the pats were going to win. 

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

McVay vs, Belichick

It's like Luke Skywalker against Darth Vader. 

"Sean, I am your father".  "No you're not! My father was the coach of the Giants who was fired for the Miracle of the Meadowlands!"

6 minutes ago, BCEagle said:

Who?

Fox radio late night sportscaster.

The Ben Maller show.

5 minutes ago, nveagle5 said:

Both road teams won.

Opposite of last year.

Hopefully the outcome is the same... (and the Eagles get the Lombardi...)

You need a defense to make stops when it counts. Otherwise all the flashy offense and playmakers don’t count. Our inability to make key stops played a big part in our season turning out the way it did. Chiefs have their version of Schwartz in Sutton. 

Just now, pisceschica said:

Go patriots

I’ll probably root for them in the Super Bowl.  I’d be okay with Brady getting another.  The Eagles best them last year in the SB, so it’d make it more bearable.  Also, the Rams with Goff, I’d rather Wentz get one before Goff so the argument isn’t there that Goff was the right pick. 

Just now, CaliEagle said:

It's like Luke Skywalker against Darth Vader. 

"Sean, I am your father".  "No you're not! My father was the coach of the Giants who was fired for the Miracle of the Meadowlands!"

Have you ever seen a young coach faster tracked than this kid? 

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Opposite of last year.

Hopefully the outcome is the same... (and the Eagles get the Lombardi...)

Maybe the game will end in a tie and or both teams get disqualified, so the reigning Champion stays Champion for another season.

F Belichek and Brady. After the 04 SB bs I don't see how an Eagles fan could root them on

1 minute ago, RPeeteRules said:

I’ll probably root for them in the Super Bowl.  I’d be okay with Brady getting another.  The Eagles best them last year in the SB, so it’d make it more bearable.  Also, the Rams with Goff, I’d rather Wentz get one before Goff so the argument isn’t there that Goff was the right pick. 

Wentz got his ring last season...:whistle:

3 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

The old heads talk about how Joe Montana was never out of a game, and that no matter what he gave his team a chance. I feel like I'm gonna be telling stories about Brady like that to the next generation of football fans.

Also tell them that we beat that same Brady... but man this guy is something special. Pleasure to watch him play.

Brady can thank Dee Ford for taking away his third interception in this one. F Brady and his cheating a**.

Just now, nveagle5 said:

Wentz got his ring last season...:whistle:

Haha, true.  As a starter, it’d be nice to see him get it that way before Goff. 

3 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Go patriots

Never, never rooting for the Cheatriots or Dallas.