EagleJoe8

AFC Championship: Patriots @ Chiefs.

3 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Go patriots

Never, never rooting for the Cheatriots or Dallas.

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

Have you ever seen a young coach faster tracked than this kid? 

I think it's funny that other teams are copying the Rams. I think the Cards are going to regret hiring Kingsbury.  

6 minutes ago, Iron_Eagle_04 said:

Ain't sure this one was Reid's fault.   He mostly kept the offense churning.   Defense just couldn't stop Brady.

Nah Reid called a good game. Patrick missing that wide open TD to Damien Williams in the first half and then Dee Ford cost them this one.

12 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Which they easily did.

Well Brady made some pinpoint passes on some tight coverage.

3 minutes ago, DMMVP said:

F Belichek and Brady. After the 04 SB bs I don't see how an Eagles fan could root them on

Only way would be if they were playing the Cowboys.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

I think it's funny that other teams are copying the Rams. I think the Cards are going to regret hiring Kingsbury.  

School is in. I think Belichick is going to educate McVay. kingsbury doesn't have the roster that McVay has, so he's in trouble.

12 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

It was over when AR gave Brady over 2 minutes with 3 timeouts

And yet they used that extra time to get their own FG and send it to OT.

Just now, PoconoDon said:

School is in. I think Belichick is going to educate McVay. kingsbury doesn't have the roster that McVay has, so he's in trouble.

Thing is, go back to a year ago and that's what people said about Doug and the Eagles.

The Rams can win if McVay sticks with the run. If McVay has Goff pass around 70% of the time, then I think the Rams will be in trouble.  

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Thing is, go back to a year ago and that's what people said about Doug and the Eagles.

People understimated the value of Doug's years in the NFL and the calm nature of Nick Foles.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

The Rams can win if McVay sticks with the run. If McVay has Goff pass around 70% of the time, then I think the Rams will be in trouble.  

I don't have anymore likes but I agree with this. Rams need to run the ball

People understimated the value of Doug's years in the NFL and the calm nature of Nick Foles.

Do you think Nick Foles will end up with the Jaguars? I'll be rooting for him.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

I agree that they can't get away from the run. His best chance is to keep things simple and let your more talented roster win their match ups. Still, the Pats rarely make mistakes and if you do, they'll make you pay for it. they win by outlasting opponents as much as by outsmarting them.

Damn this was Andy’s best chance to win a Super Bowl and his defense let him down big time feel bad for him was really hoping they win it all it’s the only thing missing on Andy’s resume he def going to hall of fame

1 minute ago, james1345 said:

Do you think Nick Foles will end up with the Jaguars? I'll be rooting for him.

I don't know where he's going but I hope 2 things. 1. He goes to a team he wants to go to. 2. The Eagles get more for him than a 3rd round comp pick in 2020.

I just find it annoying we have to watch the Pats in the super bowl for the 1000th time.

4 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

I don't know where he's going but I hope 2 things. 1. He goes to a team he wants to go to. 2. The Eagles get more for him than a 3rd round comp pick in 2020.

Do you actually think they will allow him to go to a division rival?

Guess that answered the silly question, "Did the Eagles end the Patriots dynasty?”

Just now, vaff84 said:

I just find it annoying we have to watch the Pats in the super bowl for the 1000th time.

I do look forward to Tom Brady's play declining. I love football but its gd tiresome year after year.

3 minutes ago, angelo13gti said:

Damn this was Andy’s best chance to win a Super Bowl and his defense let him down big time feel bad for him was really hoping they win it all it’s the only thing missing on Andy’s resume he def going to hall of fame

Is Reid the GM also? Because he's been there for a while and it looks like that side of the ball was neglected.