EagleJoe8

AFC Championship: Patriots @ Chiefs.

1 minute ago, james1345 said:

Do you actually think they will allow him to go to a division rival? It wouldn't surprise me if Eli Manning retired.

I think he'll pick his spot and the Eagles will work something out with that team. I doubt it'll be in the division.

3 minutes ago, DakZekeDez said:

Andy Reid does what he does best lose in the Conference Championship. 

This wasn't on AR. He called a good game. Dee Ford cost them the game that overturned that int to seal it. 

3 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

I think he'll pick his spot and the Eagles will work something out with that team. I doubt it'll be in the division.

If he goes to the Giants, I'll be rooting for him. Because most people think that he isn't a starter.

1 minute ago, james1345 said:

If he goes to the Giants, I'll be rooting for him. Because most think that he isn't a starter.

His story is a good one, James.

This is just a reminder of how great that team is and consequently how damn impressive what the Eagles did last year truly was.

The Chiefs were my only hope in rooting for a SB winner out of the 4 teams today. Gonna be a damm good game but I don't want to see either team win. 

3 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

This wasn't on AR. He called a good game. Dee Ford cost them the game that overturned that int to seal it. 

Correct. Just bad luck for AR, a great coach.

4 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

His story is a good one, James.

I know this wouldn't be popular with most Eagle fans. They just need to see what they are missing. The Giants is the ideal team, more so than the Jaguars, no?

26 minutes ago, Iron_Eagle_04 said:

Ain't sure this one was Reid's fault.   He mostly kept the offense churning.   Defense just couldn't stop Brady.

They had 32 yds in the first half

Just now, KOJO said:

This is just a reminder of how great that team is and consequently how damn impressive what the Eagles did last year truly was.

This is just what I was thinking. The game went into OT my Pats friend was panicking his arse off. I told him watch the GOAT lead a game winning TD drive, got a drink, sat back in the recliner, and watched him paint a masterpiece down the field for a TD. I'm so glad the Eagles SB victory was over them and not the Bengals or etc. It makes it that much more special.

1 minute ago, KOJO said:

Or how Dee Ford cost the Chiefs the game during. 

3 hours ago, DakZekeDez said:

Correct. Just bad luck for AR, a great coach.

Meh, I wouldn't call it bad luck. Their defense has blown all year. Some of that has to be on him. Still, he wasn't the reason they lost tonight.

1 2 playoff wins in 6 seasons now in KC. That's rough.

Edited by KOJO

If Rams win the SB this year, do we assume next year or the year after is Panthers over Pats?

4 minutes ago, KOJO said:

And to think in this year's playoffs, it took a couple of injuries and a dropped pass for the Saints to squeak by the Eagles. I feel confident the Eagles would have matched up well against the Rams again too.

1 minute ago, vaff84 said:

If Rams win the SB this year, do we assume next year or the year after is Panthers over Pats?

It would be a damned eerie karma if you believe Spygate was a big deal. 

1 minute ago, KOJO said:

Meh, I wouldn't call it bad luck. Their defense has blown all year. Some of that has to be on him. Still, he wasn't the reason they lost tonight.

1 playoff win in 6 seasons now in KC. That's rough.

Bad luck with Dee Ford lining up offside, I mean that was the game right there. Their defense was #1 in QB sacks during the season (tied with the Steelers), credit to NE online at least.

1 minute ago, vaff84 said:

I don't get it. What does the Panthers have to do with anything? 

That game was OVER but Dee Ford is a moron.

Not  Andy’s  Fault

4 minutes ago, KOJO said:

It was like magic. I only prayed for the eagles twice that season and that strip sack was the second prayer that was answered. Like Blount said 9 times out of 10 Brady wins the game in that situation...

Just now, heavywchamp said:

It’s the reverse of the 2000s Patriots matchups

Just now, heavywchamp said:

The Pats started their dynasty by winning Super Bowls vs the Rams, Panthers and Eagles. Eagles got revenge, now the Rams have a chance, so...

7 minutes ago, vaff84 said:

Cam's best years are behind him and now he has a serious shoulder injury, so I would say no to that unless the Panthers find someone else to take his place.