EagleJoe8

AFC Championship: Patriots @ Chiefs.

13 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

They cheated. Cheating never sets any standard. They’ve accomplished nothing legitimate and everything they’ve ever done is tainted.

Look there's absolutely no doubt... They have cheated but have they cheated every year? And do we think they are the only team to have done so? 

7 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Look there's absolutely no doubt... They have cheated but have they cheated every year? And do we think they are the only team to have done so? 

Yes. And yes.

7 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Yes. And yes.

But we know they aren't the only team. Other teams have been caught for cheating... 

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

But we know they aren't the only team. Other teams have been caught for cheating... 

Not really in this era and not to the level they have. Every single big cheating scandal of the last 15 years has all been them. Every single one. If another comes along, I will discredit them too.

Lance Armstrong gets caught cheating and is stripped of all his Tour De Frances. Jon Jones gets caught doping and got stripped of his titles. The Patriots get caught cheating and it's "Bah... who cares! Brady da GOAT! Belichick da GOAT!"

Because they want to drive that narrative, as it sells.

Unfortunately, it's not fun and games for the competitors who compete against these cheaters, train practically all year round and have their hard work ruined because some losers knew they weren't good enough so they decided to play unfairly to get an edge. Imagine you were playing poker and lost at the final table because some dope was slipping cards without anyone noticing.

The Eagles last year in Minnesota had to waste valuable time running fake walkthroughs out of fear that they were somehow gonna cheat and had some method of recording their walkthroughs. I mean... think about how bad someone's reputation for cheating has to be to even do such a thing.

The Patriots are an abomination. A joke. I have zero respect for them at any level and for as long as I live no one remotely connected to that organization will ever be acknowledged by me at any capacity among the all-time greats. Not the organization, not Belichick, not Brady. No one. I will tell my kids about the great Niners teams and Steelers teams. I will tell my kids about Montana, Manning, Elway. I will tell them about Vince Lombardi, Bill Walsh. Not a peep about anyone connected to that organization.

15 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

The old heads talk about how Joe Montana was never out of a game, and that no matter what he gave his team a chance. I feel like I'm gonna be telling stories about Brady like that to the next generation of football fans.

Also tell them that we beat that same Brady... but man this guy is something special. Pleasure to watch him play.

I’m going to be telling stories like that to my grandkids about Foles.

Wow, one teams fans use unauthorized whistles and another uses lasers to blind the opposition qb. :nonono:

6 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

Wow, one teams fans use unauthorized whistles and another uses lasers to blind the opposition qb. :nonono:

They should definitely go after the people with the actual whistles. That was making the game so difficult to watch

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

They should definitely go after the people with the actual whistles. That was making the game so difficult to watch

I agree, it was horrible. But, chances of the league looking into it or doing anything about it are slim to none unfortunately.

On 1/20/2019 at 10:35 PM, vaff84 said:

I just find it annoying we have to watch the Pats in the super bowl for the 1000th time.

Remember when someone declared the Eagles the Gold Standard?   The Patriots can easily claim that slogan for themselves