EagleJoe8

AFC Championship: Patriots @ Chiefs.

Mahomes does not have time to make his reads and set his feet, but the gameplan still seems to be bombs away. Might wanna use some outside runs and short passes to calm down that pass rush...

Just now, Iron_Eagle_04 said:

Mahomes lack of playoff experience looming large here methinks,  he looks like a deer in the headlights. 

He looked fine last week

4 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

So glad he left. 5 conf title games; 4 straight and only 1 SB appearance. 

Stupid response.

How many trophies did he put in our trophy case?

1 minute ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Stupid response.

Why stupid? She said she's glad he left.

1 minute ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Stupid response.

how is that a stupid response? I said I'm glad he left because he could never get it done when it mattered 😒

3 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

So far Reid’s gameplay has been decent. Lack of execution and defensive issues are hurting them, right?

Not really.   He's got Mahomes running for his life to much.   Need some high percentage plays and quick throws to get his confidence up.

Of course it could be that nobody is open too,  hard to tell. 

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

It's an ambiguous response.

If I mis-read it, I apologize.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

thank you. that was the first thing I said 

Just now, Iron_Eagle_04 said:

Not really.   He's got Mahomes running for his life to much.   Need some high percentage plays and quick throws to get his confidence up.

Just now, pisceschica said:

how is that a stupid response? I said I'm glad he left because he could never get it done when it mattered 😒

You didn't make yourself clear.

Again, If I mis-interpreted it I apologize.

Just now, McNabbIsGone said:

It's an ambiguous response.

If I mis-read it, I apologize.

Its not ambiguous. I said I'm glad he left and cited how despite 5 conf championship  appearances we didn't even get one lombardi

2 minutes ago, Iron_Eagle_04 said:

Had the RB wide open in the end zone for a TD, but not a great throw.  Had a couple high percentage passes so far. 

Just now, pisceschica said:

Its not ambiguous. I said I'm glad he left and cited how despite 5 conf championship  appearances we didn't even get one Lombardi

It wasn't clear to me.  Sorry.

I apologized, what more do you want from me? 

Let's say that Andy ishes the bed and loses. How long before he's on the hot seat? I wouldn't think 2019, but ownership has to start to see a pattern, especially if they connect the dots and include his Philadelphia dots.

If it ain't working in the first quarter, try it for the next two and a half. Groundhog's day always comes a few weeks early in Reid country.

1 minute ago, 4XTHECHARM said:

Here is that stupid Kelce commercial again.  Hate it. 

I'm starting to hate seeing this post about it more then the commercial

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Let's say that Andy ishes the bed and loses. How long before he's on the hot seat? I wouldn't think 2019, but ownership has to start to see a pattern, especially if they connect the dots and include his Philadelphia dots.

With the talent they had this season, he should be on the hot seat if they don't make it

I think the Chiefs will get it rolling in the 2nd half.

I hope the Chiefs will get it rolling in the 2nd half.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

With him consistently making the postseason and having a new QB to develop, I think he'd be a few years away from being at risk of getting canned.

They will fire Sutton first.  Sutton probably survives this year, but won't survive next year if the defense doesn't majorly improve. Then, after they blow Sutton out, then Andy would be next. So, Andy probably has another 2 years there.  Plus, with Andy developing Mahomes, they won't want to pull the plug on Andy until they absolutely are convinced he won't get it done.

I think they would give him 2 more seasons to develop Pat M. To a point he doesn't need Reid anymore