NCTANK

Hey Alvin!

EF YOU!!     

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

EF YOU!!     

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm sure he's looking at the EMB right after the game

Kamara can go hang out with Simon and Theodore for the next few months.

Just now, greenskeeper said:

I'm sure he's looking at the EMB right after the game

he can look any damn time he gets ready

Saints lost in the most poetic way possible. If that was the Eagles, I would've broken something

Anyone who is objective can see there were plenty of missed calls in this game and to be honest the officiating was favoring the saints. I was honestly 

6 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

DxZTA1WVsAYzuzn.jpg:large

For the most part the calls were favoring the saints. Unfortunately for them they weren't bailed out at a critical point in the game. 

Alvin, this is what World Champion swag looks like. you may be able to afford this one and show it off to all the skip skank scally wag ho’s at the Haters Ball this year.

22002AA5-BC3E-4A09-B361-CBC688FF8D21.png

15 hours ago, manz2821 said:

Lol. I wonder if those fools get their ski masks on tonight.

Nah, the refs decided to put them on. Hahahaha! They got robbed and it is incredible. Ef the Whodats.

that was a tough call by the refs.  if there are any saints' fans on here, i think this video really shows the clear pass interference:

diggs.0.gif

oh wait...this is your heartbreaking playoff loss from last season...not from yesterday.  wrong play...my bad. 

:roll::roll:  

23 hours ago, NCTANK said:

EF YOU!!     

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Man I thought we had it rough in the early 2000's losing several NFCCG's.  But imagine being a Saints fan and losing to Minny like they did last year and then losing the game yesterday.  I'd be crushed if that was the Eagles.

Saints got robbed for sure but couldn't have happened to a more deserving coach.

1 hour ago, RepPhilly said:

Man I thought we had it rough in the early 2000's losing several NFCCG's.  But imagine being a Saints fan and losing to Minny like they did last year and then losing the game yesterday.  I'd be crushed if that was the Eagles.

Saints got robbed for sure but couldn't have happened to a more deserving coach.

indeed

....and now the fans, once again, get to feast on their loser football team the entire off season. their pain and anger gives me a warm, hateful satisfaction. the fact that they were hosed by the refs in their own house as well was absolutely karma. and to our friend Alvin, your legacy will be recalled as one of infamous chokedom, noted mostly for mocking champions.....insted of becoming one. f off loser.

2 hours ago, RepPhilly said:

Yeah, those NFCCG's were brutal and although the Panthers clearly speared Mcnabb in that game, for the most part those teams lost due to their own ineptitude. I couldn't fathom losing in back to back years the way the Saints have.