EagleJoe8

Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs Patriots.

Just now, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

McVay was deer in headlights 

That was what I forecast for both he and Goff.   No way for LA with that much critical inexperience.  Other than Cooks(kinda-he may not remember) & Talib, did they have anybody who had even played in one of these?   NE was chalk in this one. McVay was never going to hold a candle to $Bill.................but Wade had been there and done that and it showed in the performance of his defense. 

1 minute ago, Iron_Eagle_04 said:

Its almost comical how Bellichick continues to embarrass the rest of the league almost every year.

Fixed

10 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

At least in the last few years. This probably tops Sb 50

50 was a dogs breakfast as well.

It was basically Cam and Peyton being tortured and the first one to break lost the game.

thank the football gods the Eagles won last year ...that's all I have to say

ESPN will be happy about this. They are the Entertainment Sports Patriots Network.

1 minute ago, Iron_Eagle_04 said:

Its almost comical how Bellichick continues to embarrass the rest of the league every year.

I was just saying the same thing to my family. If it wasn't for the Eagles and Giants then brady and bellichick would have 9 rings, i.e. won 17% of all superbowls ever played.

3 minutes ago, Damanick10 said:

Pederson > McVay

Foles (Wentz and Sudfeld) > Goff

This has to be the most satisfying outcome of a Patriots victory.

FYP

1 minute ago, CTsREVENGE said:

I was just saying the same thing to my family. If it wasn't for the Eagles and Giants then brady and bellichick would have 9 rings, i.e. won 17% of all superbowls ever played.

and the Giants were totally lucky ....  got to respect the Patriot organization if they did cheat the Eagles out of one more Lombardi in '05

4 minutes ago, Damanick10 said:

Pederson > McVay

Wentz > Goff

This has to be the most satisfying outcome of a Patriots victory.

Absolutely

4 minutes ago, CTsREVENGE said:

3 minutes ago, CTsREVENGE said:

This was the best possible outcome. Smugface wonder boy got slapped back, Goff proved how overrated he is, & we're still the last team to have beaten the Patriots. And there's no additional pressure on Wentz.

Just now, KOJO said:

This was the best possible outcome. Smugface wonder boy got slapped back, Goff proved how overrated he is, & we're still the last team to have beaten the Patriots. And there's no additional pressure on Wentz.

This is for you KOJO: 

Image result for truth gif

Coach boy wonder got schooled by the wily old fox. It was a beatdown if there ever was one

31 minutes ago, The_Talon said:

I concur. I liked the game. Happy with the result. I still don't know why so many Eagles fans are butt hurt over the success of the Patriots. Sure, maybe they cheated against us but if they did they didn't do it very well, because it came down to our QB puking on the final drive. 

I take it you don’t work/deal with many New England fans then.

4 minutes ago, KOJO said:

Exactly. I don't think I'll ever cheer for the Patriots harder than I did tonight unless they play the Cowboys in the SB lol.

Just now, Damanick10 said:

Exactly. I don't think I'll ever cheer for the Patriots harder than I did tonight unless they play the Cowboys in the SB lol.

Ugh! Please don’t ever reference the Cowboys in the Super Bowl. The idea alone is sickening. 

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

The aints didn’t either. Some of their delusional fans believe they would’ve been back to back champions if they’d beaten the vikes and rams. 

15 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

ESPN will be happy about this. They are the Entertainment Sports Patriots Network.

The info they ignored to cover on Deflategate was embarrassing.