EagleJoe8

Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs Patriots.

10 minutes ago, skippyx said:

The ENTIRE 2015 data collected exonerated the Patriots.

The NFL hid that data.

You can believe anything you like Mr Clean-Coal Flat-Earth Deflate-Gate is Real bro.

I chose to accept reality that Brady was suspended because an appeals court said Goodelll had the right to do whatever he wanted without a shred of evidence.

This is an image from your heros Goodell and Exponent.

Image result for deflategate needle

This is what the actual needles looked like.

logononlogo.jpg

Walt Coleman said he used the long needle.

Exponent said Coleman was wrong and it was the other needle.

If you believe the ref and not the scumbag propaganda lawyers then there is no Deflategate.

You should stick your head in a trash bag full of asbestos and second hand smoke because the same law firm provided studies to say they were both harmless.

The Patriots won again and I think that ENHANCES our 2017 win.

Pathetic losers have to lie to themselves to get through the day.

They burned the evidence in spygate.  Once a cheat always a cheat.

7 minutes ago, M.C. said:

Hmm, still licking your lips after Brady blew a load on your face.

Again, why didn't ESPN mention the Pats' reason deflating footballs? 

They mentioned everything about it for 2 years you absolute numbskull.

2 minutes ago, skippyx said:

They mentioned everything about it for 2 years you absolute numbskull.

Nope :roll:

Still no answer. 

3 minutes ago, nveagle5 said:

They burned the evidence in spygate.  Once a cheat always a cheat.

AFTER Jay Glazer aired the tapes on Fox.

What a conspiracy!

Again, they were allowed to tape signals.

They were not allowed to tape them from the SIDELINES because a memo said so.

Belichick got into a pissing contest with Goodell and lost badly.

A completely unentertaining game.  I get the notion of a defensive struggle.  That's great.  But there was just nothing to this.  For all the hype, Gurley couldn't run, Goff didn't have receivers open, didn't find them when they were open, and couldn't hit them when he did find them.  And more than anything else in the game, McVey got his butt kicked.

Doug was phenomenal a year ago.  He beat the Patriots.  And Foles had the magic a year ago.  And our running game actually moved the ball.  And in the end, when it mattered, our defense got to Brady and stopped Gronk.  We were just better than the Boy-Sheep.  And it wasn't close.

So much for the Rams/Goff/McVey hype.  A bunch of empty nothingness.

Glad I didn't stay up over here to watch that. I'd catch the highlights show later but were there any ?

Roll on September 

15 minutes ago, gregbwfc1 said:

Glad I didn't stay up over here to watch that. I'd catch the highlights show later but were there any ?

Roll on September 

If you have time to kill, watch. But otherwise, just re-watch Super Bowl LII. It'll be MUCH more satisfying.

20 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If you have time to kill, watch. But otherwise, just re-watch Super Bowl LII. It'll be MUCH more satisfying.

Been off work for a couple of months after an op. Been dipping into my recording of it regularly 😀.

Philly Philly 👍

Things more exciting than SB 53:

Puppy Bowl

Dr. Pimple Popper Bowl

Watching paint dry

Watching water boil

Taking a nap.

Dreaming about Eagles playing in SB 54 in Miami.

1 hour ago, gregbwfc1 said:

Roll on September 

Pats missed a FG.  That was something.  :shruggyface:

In a way this game highlights Foles' great performance last year. He's not a perfect QB, but the big moments don't get to him. Unlike Goff this year.

8 hours ago, Damanick10 said:

Pederson > McVay

Wentz > Goff

This has to be the most satisfying outcome of a Patriots victory.

I like Wentz a whole lot more than Goff as well and I'm optimistic. But until he actually plays in a playoff game or SB himself, we don't know how he'll react to this unique pressure.

What a pathetic game. Neither team deserved to win. McVay the offensive mastermind had literally nothing to offer. Goff the #1 pick was a rabbit in the headlights. And the halftime show... My god the halftime show. 

4 hours ago, gregbwfc1 said:

Roll on September 

There was a SB record 65 yard punt.....

:excited:

4 hours ago, gregbwfc1 said:

Roll on September 

6DDCC3EB-33F8-4C20-A137-8D1314EF59A9.jpeg

1 minute ago, selassieyouth said:

There was a SB record 65 yard punt.....

:excited:

👍 I might sit and watch the highlights tonight.

If I'm struggling to get to sleep 😀

Its hard to take anything away from how the defenses played.  I mean yes, the offenses made some mistakes, but almost all of the errors were forced errors.  The Rams all-star defense easily played their best game of the season, they were flying around the football and played like a well oiled and gelled unit.  The size and athleticism of the rams D really popped last night.

On the flip side, this game will go down as the Revenge of Bellichek.  After getting bailed out by Brady twice and being embarrassed by the eagles last year, BB coached the game of his life.  Rams offense didn;t stand a chance.  BB dialed up blitz after blitz and the Rams veteran O-Line had no idea how to block it.

30 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

The Rams all-star defense easily played their best game of the season, they were flying around the football and played like a well oiled and gelled unit.  The size and athleticism of the rams D really popped last night.

The Rams D actually played like many thought it would all year but until last night it hadn't really shown up. They were physical and every player pretty much contributed. I mean they had big games for Donald, Suh, Fowler, Talib. To be fair though Peters struggled as he had all year. He couldn't get near Edelman. 

10 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

The MVP should be Edelman or the Pats' punter.

I would add Gilmore, Van Noy, or Hightower to the MVP discussion.... The defenses owned the game. Gilmore had a solid game and made one of the few highlight plays with the INT that shut down the Rams' last chance effort. Van Noy and Hightower wouldn't let Goff get comfortable in the pocket. It's understandable why they gave MVP to Edelman. 

IMO, Hekker on the Rams was the biggest game changer for 3 quarters... The Rams got absolutely nothing on offense, yet every time Hekker punted he flipped the field on the Patriots so the Rams defense could go to work. He's the biggest reason the Rams stayed in the game so long.

The only thing I took away from this game was that if the eagles didn't suffer a ridiculous amount of injuries this year, they would have repeated.  I'm convinced.  And that's a shame, because teams repeating doesn't happen too often.  And this year, there's going to be a lot of personnel changes.

Every team has to deal with injuries and stuff. What if Gurley was healthy? Does he run over the Patriots and the Rams win the Super Bowl? What if the Chiefs didn't have to deal with the Kareem Hunt fallout? Are they stronger and beat the Pats in the AFCCG?

Yes, the Eagles were dealt a bad hand this season. I am looking forward to a better Eagles team in 2019.

7 hours ago, nveagle5 said:

Things more exciting than SB 53:

Puppy Bowl

Dr. Pimple Popper Bowl

Watching paint dry

Watching water boil

Taking a nap.

Dreaming about Eagles playing in SB 54 in Miami.

The Foo Fighters show in Atlanta on Saturday night was more exciting than anything that happened on Sunday.