Wallyhorse

Lawsuits field from Rams-Saints game seeding do-over

It'll never happen, so it's irrelevant.

It would be funny however, if they did resume the game at the time of that call, and Brees threw a pick on 1st and goal.

It was posted just in another thread either NFCCG/Kamara thread

I cant wait till Brees retires so maybe the fans will go back to their brown appear bags 

44 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

Saints fans have surpassed Vikings fans in terms of being pathetic.

Heck no. Even with all of this whining they still have a LONG ways to go. 

Article 1 states he can restart a game under extreme circumstances.

Article 2 SPECIFICALLY states controversial officiating is not a valid criteria for restarting a game.

Brees and Thomas will be replaced by Prescott and Cooper in the probowl.

Bothe cited injury as a reason for not going 🤔 

I have to admit, that I am thoroughly enjoying the saints moaning and groaning, the temper tantrum and the shameless attitude of entitlement over a bad non-call. 

Except for the cowpies, it couldn't have happened to a more arrogant bunch of a-- holes.  F--- the saints.....they did so much talking over the last 2 years and STILL couldn't get it done.  They badmouthed the eagles and disrespected their championship......but again, couldn't get it done. 

Even after the non call, they got the lead with less than 2 minutes left, got tied, got the ball in OT, and lost on a 57 yard FG......they had plenty of chances to win.....so f--- them.

3 hours ago, SBorBust said:

Saints fans have surpassed Vikings fans in terms of being pathetic.

Dude, they have ALWAYS been this way. The Saints fanbase has always been lowbrow and petty. 

I'm glad they got hosed by the refs. Karma for all the trash they've done over the past year, i.e...Karmara's trolling, Payton running up the score against our depleted secondary, etc...

Why aren't the media talking about all the whistles that were brought into the Superdome this past Sunday? In my eyes it's a much bigger story because NFL rules were blatantly disregarded by both the officials / Saints organization and NOTHING was done about it for 4 hours. In my 40+ years of watching professional football I've never seen/heard anything like that in an NFL game. 

This should set up an entire NFL offseason of extremely fun Saints Fan trolling season.

Let's say for a moment that this idiotic suit was successful. Do you think that the Saints players would refuse to play or jump at the chance?

Then can we go back and redo a number of key moments for this past year? 😊

Why do the Saints think they are the only team that this has ever happened to. Boo hoo New Orleans. Now grow a pair and get on with it. You lost. You had the ball to start OT and you blew it. 

How many non-calls  happened in that game?  How many offensive holds were overlooked? 

Nobody like to see a play like that.....but the last thing I want done is to have it reviewed.  What makes one non-call more important than the others? 

How about calls that were made that were wrong?  Like the roughing the QB called on the chiefs?  The DT didn't hit brady, but the guy in the booth said that maybe the refs angle was off....that means he didn't actually see what happened but made the call anyway.  That costs the chiefs.

Do we really want these guys going over to the review booth every other play??

The saints should watch the Eagles-Panthers NFCCG from 2003........I realize the rules were different back than, but talk about non-calls that cost a super bowl appearance. 

Sorry, ZERO sympathy for the big mouth saints.......they should talk less and win something first.......

As it currently stands, the Saints and their fans are definitely the league's whiniest little bunch of entitled punk-a** b*****s. They're a classless and pathetic organization from top to bottom. Their anguish gives me such joy!

12 hours ago, birdman said:

Dude, they have ALWAYS been this way. The Saints fanbase has always been lowbrow and petty. 

:lol:

Umm this is coming from an Eagles fan? :ph34r:

The lawsuit is absurd, but I'd be pretty pissed if the Giants missed the SB because of that call. 

Court has no jurisdiction. The lawyer is wasting his time.

There was a face mask on Goff that wasn’t called. Wouldn’t that have sealed the game before this PI?

If this ever was considered, I could see the rams file a lawsuit for any uncalled holding by the saints offensive line.......Geez, where would it stop?

45 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

:lol:

Umm this is coming from an Eagles fan? :ph34r:

The lawsuit is absurd, but I'd be pretty pissed if the Giants missed the SB because of that call. 

There is a difference between being pissed over a missed call and crying, suing the league and trying to call in play some obscure rule that has no barring.

They still had AMPLE opportunities to win that game and they just did not. Blame it on Brees for that terrible interception in overtime or that horrible throw on 1st down that saved the Rams a timeout. Blame it on the defense that decided they could not stop Goff.

To blame it on one missed call, one where there was no guarantee that the WR would have even caught the ball, is ludicrous and petty. 

15 hours ago, dutchman063 said:

Payton has to be thanking his lucky stars all the attention is on the noncall and not his poor coaching decisions in that game

Yeah honestly he was lucky he beat us.  The team hasn't been good down the stretch.  They were hot midseason

1 hour ago, toolg said:

Court has no jurisdiction. The lawyer is wasting his time.

No, he's making money off the idiot fans who are paying him...

17 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

No, he's making money off the idiot fans who are paying him...

Looks like I'm overruled! If attorneys are making money off this, good for them I suppose. Louisiana court still has no jurisdiction. The lawsuit won't go anywhere.