Wallyhorse

Lawsuits field from Rams-Saints game seeding do-over

19 minutes ago, The_Talon said:

let's just agree to disagree then. I think TB was a beast. I think Blount was a beast. I think we had a very well rounded 53 man roster last year. We had just as many players go down but the people that filled the void were of better quality than those asked to fill the void this year. To me, that is "key." Your opinion of that is different, and that's ok. I'm not going to argue with you because there's nothing you can say to change my opinion of that matter and I don't care enough to try and change yours. 

Please list the 6 DBs we lost last season. I’ll wait. It’s not just as much injuries but injuries in a certain position that hurt us. Last year we lost people from various positions but very few of skilled. There is a difference and you’re trying to compare apples to oranges. You’re also making arguments about keeping people there was no possible way we could keep them with the amount they were paid to go elsewhere. Your arguments are very silly and void of reality which is why you’ll never change my opinion. 

You’re also ignoring that Smith was traded for a young CB who was expected to compete for the nickel position prior to the guy being a moron. The eagles made moves to replace lost people and for one reason or another it didn’t work out. But no team will lose 3 of their starting 4 DBs and 3 back ups and do why the eagles did this year with 1st year practice squad players stepping up

Since he's being discussed...

Trey Burton 2017:

23 Catches 248 YDS 5 TDs

Trey Burton Eagles Career:

63 Catches 629 YDS 6 TDs

So last year The Aints cried that we "stole" their SB. 

Did the Pats "steal" their SB this year?

For some reason this whole thing just makes me really dislike what that team represents. 

If they didnt get away with a huge facemask only a few plays before maybe it would annoy me less. But good lord what a bunch of cry babies and sore losers.

I think the Rams might be willing to do it all over, assuming that you go back to the NFCCG and then have to re-play the Super Bowl after the do over NFCCG...