Sign in to follow this  
Don Corleone

U.S. Congressman wants Roger Goodell to testify before an antitrust subcommittee

‘just about the time you begin to lose faith in all mankind, the Saints get robbed in their own house, and the world is a better place”

me

21 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If you believe that then there's no reason to ever watch another NFL game again, because the outcome of the games is pre-determined and therefore it's just a fictional form of entertainment, and if that's the case then the NFL should invest a boatload of money into CGI like Madden games. That would save a lot of players from life altering head injuries.

not saying ALL games are predetermined...but that Eagles Dallas game sure appeared fixed to me...

I believe more than a handleful of games each year is experiencing...the fix is in

dont think Congress can resolve that...its the way it will always be...

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:43 PM, Don Corleone said:

If you're referring to Arlen Specter, I don't believe he investigated anything, just that he called for an independent investigation. 

Joke.

Arlen Specter was the father of the  "Single Bullet Theory" of the

Warren Commission's myth explanation of JFK assassination.

That's all I need to know about him.

8 minutes ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Joke.

Arlen Specter was the father of the  "Single Bullet Theory" of the

Warren Commission's myth explanation of JFK assassination.

That's all I need to know about him.

What don't you believe about the 'Single Bullet Theory'?

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

What don't you believe about the 'Single Bullet Theory'?

Nothing.

It's complete & utter fabrication and is part of the fairy story of the Warren Report.

1 minute ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Nothing.

It's complete & utter fabrication and is part of the fairy story of the Warren Report.

How is it a 'complete & utter fabrication'? Specifically, why do you believe that?

and I am proud to witness the strength of the franchise and the unswerving support of Who Dat Nation. I look forward to conveying these views to Mr. Goodell soon.”

strength ? you're all crying like a bunch of newborns in a maternity ward.

bunch of P's

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

How is it a 'complete & utter fabrication'? Specifically, why do you believe that?

This is not the proper venue to discuss this topic. If you, or anyone else for that matter, have a genuine interest in this topic then I'd encourage you to contact me via Email and I'll be glad to share my views in detail. I can tell you this: I began my investigation of the JFK murder in 1976 via the NY Times. Their occasional articles on the subject and their coverage of the House Investigations of the JFK & MLK murders from 1976 to 1978 further piqued my interest. From then on this and several other related topics have become, in effect, my life's study. I now know things about these events that are not generally known by most people. I can tell you, with no fear of error, that the official government story of the JFK assassination is just that: a story, which should be in the library along with Gulliver's Travels, The Wizard Of Oz & The Invisible Man. My Email is: beatlejazz233090@aol.com   

On 1/23/2019 at 9:43 PM, Don Corleone said:

If you're referring to Arlen Specter, I don't believe he investigated anything, just that he called for an independent investigation.

Wasn't Specter on the Warren Commission?

1 minute ago, SBorBust said:

Wasn't Specter on the Warren Commission?

Yes. He was then a young lawyer.

4 minutes ago, McNabbIsGone said:

This is not the proper venue to discuss this topic.

You're the one that brought the topic up... in this 'venue'. lol

Are you a 'magic bullet' person?

You're the one that brought the topic up... in this 'venue'. lol

Stop laughing, it's not funny.

No, you asked for an explanation of a comment I made.

And I'm saying this isn't the time or place.

Sorry. I see the Warren subject was already brought up.

How much would it cost to put a billboard of the missed face mask outside of the congressman’s office?

Just now, McNabbIsGone said:

Stop laughing, it's not funny.

No, you asked for an explanation of a comment I made.

And I'm saying this isn't the time or place.

I'm laughing because you said that this isn't the proper venue, yet you're the one that brought the topic up with your comment. That actually IS funny.

If it's not the proper 'time or place' for me to ask you to clarify your comment, then this wasn't the proper 'time or place' to make the comment.

Since you don't want to clarify the comment, I have to assume that you watched the movie 'JFK'. If that movie was correct, then that bullet was truly a 'magic bullet'. What that movie didn't take into account though, was that Governor Connelly's jump seat in the limo was lower than Kennedy's, and set in from the door by several inches. So, when you put Connelly in the correct location, in the car, the 'magical path' of the bullet that 'JFK' showed, becomes a direct path and doesn't magically change direction in mid-air.

11 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

What that movie didn't take into account though, was that Governor Connelly's jump seat in the limo was lower than Kennedy's, and set in from the door by several inches. So, when you put Connelly in the correct location, in the car, the 'magical path' of the bullet that 'JFK' showed, becomes a direct path and doesn't magically change direction in mid-air.

Just for the visual of what I described above:

So this guy wants to file an anti-trust claim against the NFL? What's he hoping to accomplish? Break up the NFL so they don't have a monopoly? If he did that and by some weird fluke succeeded, he'd be the most hated person in the U.S.

58 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Governor Connelly's jump seat in the limo was lower than Kennedy's, and set in from the door by several inches. So, when you put Connelly in the correct location, in the car, the 'magical path' of the bullet that 'JFK' showed, becomes a direct path and doesn't magically change direction in mid-air.

The movie 'JFK' is not a documentary. It is merely another "story" as Oliver Stone once said. But he also said that his story made more sense, based upon the available evidence at that time, and he's correct.

With regard to the Single Bullet Theory / Magic Bullet (SBT) you don't have all the available info on this particular event. 

What you don't know is that the Warren Commission (WC) ignored any and all evidence that pointed away from 3 shots fired by Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) allegedly from the Texas School Book Depository. There is ample evidence of more than 3 shots fired from multiple places in Dealy Plaza.

You also don't know that there was no such thing as a SBT until after James Tague came forward well after the WC had figured out where all 3 alleged shots had gone. Tague's testimony caused the Commission to alter it's findings and forced them to account for a 3rd shot that missed and wounded Tague, who was standing in the middle tunnel of the famous 'Triple Underpass.' Rather than try to figure out if there was more than one shooter or more than 3 shots, Arlen Specter simply concocted the SBT in order to preserve the 3 shot scenario. Any other explanation would mean conspiracy and the complete unravelling of the WC report.

The SBT also caused the WC to change the location of Kennedy's back wound . . . they had to raise the reported position of the wound from where it was located in the autopsy report in order to accommodate the ridiculous SBT.  

1 hour ago, McNabbIsGone said:

You don't have all the available info on this particular event.

It's something that I've studied for about 25 or 30 years (longer actually, goin back into the 70's when I was a kid). Do I have 'all the available info'? Of course not. But there's no 'magic bullet' and I believe that a single bullet did cause the wounds that are covered by the 'magic bullet theory' and that the way in which a single bullet did that damage, is completely explained when the actual facts are brought to light.

Was Oswald the only one involved? Now THAT is a topic that could be discussed in CVON, and not ATNFL.

It's something that I've studied for about 25 or 30 years (longer actually, goin back into the 70's when I was a kid). Do I have 'all the available info'? Of course not. But there's no 'magic bullet' and I believe that a single bullet did cause the wounds that are covered by the 'magic bullet theory' and that the way in which a single bullet did that damage, is completely explained when the actual facts are brought to light.

Was Oswald the only one involved? Now THAT is a topic that could be discussed in CVON, and not ATNFL.

The actual facts are: the bullet in evidence as the Single Bullet is a 'Plant'. It is almost pristine and is only slightly mashed after shattering Connelly's ribs & wrist bone. There were more bullet fragments left in Connolly's body than were missing from the bullet in evidence.

LHO was involved but not in the way you think. He was part of a covert CIA / Black Ops program which was trying to weaponize cancer in order to kill Castro and make it look like natural causes. It's now thought that the fruits of this program were used to kill jack Ruby in prison. Ruby claimed that he had been injected with cancer and, whatta ya know??  Two weeks later he was dead of prostate cancer. It just so happens . . .

But hey, what do I know??

Believe what you want.  

Just now, McNabbIsGone said:

But hey, what do I know??

When I asked you what you know, you crawled into a hole and didn't want to answer because this 'isn't the place or time'. When I laughed at that assertion, because YOU were the one who brought it up, you told me to stop laughing at you.

As for what I 'think' of how Oswald was involved, you don't know what I 'think'. I didn't specify what I 'think'. I left that for a discussion in CVON, giving you an 'out' to end this portion of the discussion and allowing the thread to get back to laughing at crybaby Saints fans.

Ben Watson is just the latest Saints crybaby to go public, calling out Goodell to "do something." This is beyond the point of pathetic.

8 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Ben Watson is just the latest Saints crybaby to go public, calling out Goodell to "do something." This is beyond the point of pathetic.

I don't know what they think would be 'done'. Today's Friday, the Super Bowl is in 9 days.

Suppose they play over, on Sunday, and the Saints win. That means that they have 1 week to prepare while the Patriots had 2 weeks. They aren't going to delay the Super Bowl. That would cause all kinds of problems and potential lawsuits.

If anything is 'done', it'll be rules changes and that's the rules committee/owners, not Goodell.