55thAndRams

If the Rams win the Super Bowl, who "won a Super Bowl" first, Goff or Wentz?

If the Rams win the Super Bowl, who "won a Super Bowl" first, Goff or Wentz?  

71 members have voted

  1. 1. If the Rams win the Super Bowl, who "won a Super Bowl" first, Goff or Wentz?

    • Goff
      43
    • Wentz
      28


Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I think that some people think that the 'Ring' represents just the Super Bowl, but it actually represents the entire Super Bowl season

I know its obvious but... You don't win a SB ring unless you win every play off game and put yourself in a position in the regular season up be in the play offs... So yeah the ring has to represent the full season so I completely agree with you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

The point is moot. The Patriots are going to win. 

I think so too, but I think this could be a pretty good game. If the Rams offense has a good day, they can match NE throughout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I think so too, but I think this could be a pretty good game. If the Rams offense has a good day, they can match NE throughout.

I could see the Rams going up early if they're on their game. I just know that once they slow down after the adrenaline wears off, they don't have the depth on defense to keep that lead. The Eagles have done it to them twice and we all know that Brady's gonna Brady in the 2nd half like always. If the Pats get up early because of inexperienced mistakes, I think it's over. We'll see though. That's why they play the games right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

I could see the Rams going up early if they're on their game. I just know that once they slow down after the adrenaline wears off, they don't have the depth on defense to keep that lead. The Eagles have done it to them twice and we all know that Brady's gonna Brady in the 2nd half like always. If the Pats get up early because of inexperienced mistakes, I think it's over. We'll see though. That's why they play the games right?

Yeah, that sounds accurate. Both the Eagles and Falcons rode the adrenaline early to take control. The difference was, the Eagles didn't collapse when they could have when the Pats scored to open the 3rd, or when they took the lead in the early 4th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PoconoDon said:

The point is moot.

People always get that word wrong by adding a t at the end. It's not moot, it's moo.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Rams win tonight, is it tainted by the NFCCG and viewed as illegitimate?

Also, for those that want to toss out Wentz's contribution to the Super Bowl Championship season, I saw a clip on the field after the victory of Brent Celek celebrating and he was with Carson Wentz saying something like 'This is because of you! It's because of you!' (or words to that effect) I'll have to see if I can find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If the Rams win tonight, is it tainted by the NFCCG and viewed as illegitimate?

Also, for those that want to toss out Wentz's contribution to the Super Bowl Championship season, I saw a clip on the field after the victory of Brent Celek celebrating and he was with Carson Wentz saying something like 'This is because of you! It's because of you!' (or words to that effect) I'll have to see if I can find it.

No their NFCCG win is not tainted imo. Saints played poorly and despite the non call that would’ve sealed a win they had two opportunities to win the game at home after the fact.

I understand that Wentz didn’t play in SB but I still don’t see how you don’t acknowledge his contribution to a SB winning season when he played 13/16 games that led to an 11-2 record. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If the Rams win tonight, is it tainted by the NFCCG and viewed as illegitimate?

 

I would have to say no. If it were, then every NFCCG needs to be thoroughly reviewed to see if any bad calls were made to could have contributed to one team advancing. Then the Divisional Games need reviewed to see if the participation in the conference championship is legit, then the Wild Card games, ect...

As Pisces said above, the Saints had 2 great chances to win after the fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

We know damn sure who lost his first Super Bowl.

At least Goff got something first.

 

First QB drafted in 2016 to lose a Super Bowl. :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Odds that Goff never plays in another one?

High

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, not going to try to sugarcoat that.  That was pathetic. 

Can't wait to follow the flood of reports that are going to be coming out this week over WTF was going on with Todd Gurley's injury for the last month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 55thAndRams said:

Well, not going to try to sugarcoat that.  That was pathetic. 

Can't wait to follow the flood of reports that are going to be coming out this week over WTF was going on with Todd Gurley's injury for the last month.

I bet he will get knee surgery within a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

I bet he will get knee surgery within a week.

He claimed there was nothing wrong with his knee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now