Sign in to follow this  
NoDak Eagle

Browns sign Hunt

Low risk, high reward for the Browns. They still have Chubb, so this could work out well for them. And there won't be too much media attention and criticism against them.

Given his issues in Port Clinton, and the vicinity to his past (college in Toledo), I don't think this was a good idea for the Browns. Too many outside influences too close to his location. They couldn't control Josh Gordon, and Kareem Hunt is from the same cloth. Dude was a jerk at UT too. 

I just think he'd be better off going far away, like Seattle or Denver. A place where bad influences will have a tougher time following. He's going to end up in trouble again. He was suspended at least once (maybe twice?) At UT too. He doesn't make good decisions. And his entire upbringing - especially his family - filled with felonies. 

He's talented, but I'm tired of giving a pass to people that physically assault others (and I don't mean just the "kick"). Especially, then, those that harm women. I don't care how fast Tyreek Hill runs, that MFer should be rotting in jail for another decade after punching his girlfriend in the face and stomach. His PREGNANT girlfriend. 

F him, F Kareem,  and F the NFL for pretending this stuff bothers them. 

On 2/11/2019 at 2:41 PM, Havenless said:

A. Domestic violence is only a 6 game suspension. Why on earth would he get 16?

B. The point of domestic violence suspensions is for people beating up their girlfriends. Black eyes, finger marks around their necks, bed full of assault rifles... The dude pushed a belligerent woman in a hallway, maybe he gets 2 games.

Listen, I know it's hard to hold your attention while you're playing Fortnite and you want to come on and give some sass to the OP because the other kids on the game make fun of you, but ...

He's now up to three incidents. That's three. Love your lack of factual retort and your laissez-faire attitude toward attacking a woman though. Go back to that Fortnite game. 

3 hours ago, ndirish5567 said:

Listen, I know it's hard to hold your attention while you're playing Fortnite and you want to come on and give some sass to the OP because the other kids on the game make fun of you, but ...

He's now up to three incidents. That's three. Love your lack of factual retort and your laissez-faire attitude toward attacking a woman though. Go back to that Fortnite game. 

no

1 hour ago, Havenless said:

no

Well, maybe talk to people like they aren't your dog then. 

1 hour ago, Don Corleone said:

I wouldn't have done this if I'm Dorsey. Things are on the up and up. Why taint? 

4 hours ago, ndirish5567 said:

Well, maybe talk to people like they aren't your dog then. 

I wouldn't have done this if I'm Dorsey. Things are on the up and up. Why taint? 

Oh no, I was talking about the fortnite thing. No, I couldn't even pick it out of a lineup. Good guess though, maybe next time.

2 hours ago, Havenless said:

Oh no, I was talking about the fortnite thing. No, I couldn't even pick it out of a lineup. Good guess though, maybe next time.

Sure you could. you play it all the time. 

ND preaching how to talk to people is fascinating anymore. I remember when your kid was first born and you were just such a nice person here and in person. Wish you'd go back to being that guy. 

8 game suspension. Eagles should have taken a shot, 1 year deal. If he messes up again, no harm no foul.

Weird to say, but the Browns offense might be really good this year.

10 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Zeke gets 6 and Hunt get 8. One had video proof and the other did not. Cool.

Goodell is a clown

1 hour ago, cowboy30 said:

Zeke gets 6 and Hunt get 8. One had video proof and the other did not. Cool.

Well Zeke is a Cowboy and the entire team is criminals and idiots so he rightfully went with his gut and made a good decision. Being a Cowboy incriminates you almost just as much as video evidence does.

20 hours ago, DMMVP said:

Goodell is a clown

A clever clown. At the end of the day, the NFL is an entertainment business who's product are the players. In a large market such as Dallas, then Goodell had to straddle the line between morality and revenue. 

It is a joke, but it's not isolated just to the NFL. I'm talking across the board in all industries you'll see things like this. And I'm not justifying it at all, but that's just how it is.