I am kind of shocked that the year went by and we didn't really get a  great gift for winning the Super Bowl. I did get the flag and replica tickets but I kind of was expecting more. I was a partial ticket holder with the Phillies in 2008 and got a set of etched pint glasses.  I kind of was expecting a little higher class from the Eagles.

14 hours ago, aziz15 said:

I am kind of shocked that the year went by and we didn't really get a  great gift for winning the Super Bowl. I did get the flag and replica tickets but I kind of was expecting more. I was a partial ticket holder with the Phillies in 2008 and got a set of etched pint glasses.  I kind of was expecting a little higher class from the Eagles.

Well, that profile pic you got there was a nice little gift they gave us 😉

The cost and logistics put into those sessions, over the course of several weeks, was probably 5x the cost of sending everyone some pint glasses. 

On 2/13/2019 at 4:12 PM, alphaTATEr said:

I mean I get the point being made, but id rather of not gotten another damn price hike in my tickets as a gift.

Just be happy you are one of the lucky owners of season tickets. Do I like the 3 years in a row increase....no. But ill take the increase over sitting at home in front of the TV watching it. That wait list is pretty long. Many would pay more then we pay to get them.