Sign in to follow this  
Br3

Robert Kraft Arrested....

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

Ha ha ha ha.  With all that cash, you still go to a public rub-n-tug?  C'mon man!

exactly. He could go anywhere in the world where it's actually legal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, eaglesfandan said:

So Eddie D was forced to sell the 49ers for a LOT less than this.  I wonder what the NFL will do in this situation?  Hmmmmmm.....

DeBartolo was barred from NFL ownership for a year, he didn't sell the 49ers, instead of returning, he turned over control of the team to his sister.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

DeBartolo was barred from NFL ownership for a year, he didn't sell the 49ers, instead of returning, he turned over control of the team to his sister.

Right he wasn't allowed to BE the owner.  Like I said:  What will the NFL do in this case?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Don Corleone said:

DeBartolo was barred from NFL ownership for a year, he didn't sell the 49ers, instead of returning, he turned over control of the team to his sister.

You think Kraft gets the same deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eaglesfandan said:

Right he wasn't allowed to BE the owner.  Like I said:  What will the NFL do in this case?

 

Just now, ShakeThatMonkey said:

You think Kraft gets the same deal?

No, prior to Debartolo failing to report a felony, he was accused of sexual assault by a waitress, he of course denied it, but settled out of court for $200K.

They aren't very likely to take the team from Kraft and even if they do, like someone mentioned before, his son would take ownership and that would be that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You would think that Giselle would hook him up with model friends and he could get sex for free.   I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in human trafficking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

You would think that Giselle would hook him up with model friends and he could get sex for free.   I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in human trafficking. 

Apparently there is video of him during said acts. He would really be screwed if there were minors involved, even unknowingly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Apparently there is video of him during said acts. He would really be screwed if there were minors involved, even unknowingly. 

He hangs out with rappers.  He's over 70 years old and he is hanging out with rappers.  Pretty bad sign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pisceschica said:

Apparently there is video of him during said acts. He would really be screwed if there were minors involved, even unknowingly. 

Investigation going on for months.........................

They'll know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lotsa jokes are being made about this, but what did Kraft do that is so terrible?  He's a widower. He went to a rub and tuck for a massage and a happy ending.  Does not deserve to have his named dragged across the mud for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tom Brady to Kraft: Dammitt I thought me only loved you long timeeeeeeeeee......................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Procus said:

Lotsa jokes are being made about this, but what did Kraft do that is so terrible?  He's a widower. He went to a rub and tuck for a massage and a happy ending.  Does not deserve to have his named dragged across the mud for that.

I agree with your sentiment, this really is a non issue, only issue is that Rub n TuG places are not licensed brothels so sexual acts there are illegal. The real issue is he is Robert KRaft...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

 

No, prior to Debartolo failing to report a felony, he was accused of sexual assault by a waitress, he of course denied it, but settled out of court for $200K.

They aren't very likely to take the team from Kraft and even if they do, like someone mentioned before, his son would take ownership and that would be that.

True the same way Jed York runs the 49ers now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Procus said:

Lotsa jokes are being made about this, but what did Kraft do that is so terrible?  He's a widower. He went to a rub and tuck for a massage and a happy ending.  Does not deserve to have his named dragged across the mud for that.

Contributing to human trafficking is the biggest issue.  It's not like these girls were high end escorts as seen by the POTUS, Gov. Eliot Spitzer, etc.  A lot of the girls in these "massage parlors" are essentially tricked into coming to the USA for work, and kept in the massage parlor, not being allowed to leave and forced to have sex for money. Disgusting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ToDie4Eagles said:

Contributing to human trafficking is the biggest issue.  It's not like these girls were high end escorts as seen by the POTUS, Gov. Eliot Spitzer, etc.  A lot of the girls in these "massage parlors" are essentially tricked into coming to the USA for work, and kept in the massage parlor, not being allowed to leave and forced to have sex for money. Disgusting. 

The entire episode is embarrassing, unseemly, disgusting and, frankly,

unbelievable . . . given the lofty position this man holds. Good luck trying to prove

he knew these girls were under age or sex slaves. Unless the idiot said something

on camera that proves it the dude's just trying to get his knob polished . . . he doesn't

need to know any of that. 

Given the hatred I have for his team and his HC it's hard for me to feel sorry for him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Procus said:

Lotsa jokes are being made about this, but what did Kraft do that is so terrible?  He's a widower. He went to a rub and tuck for a massage and a happy ending.  Does not deserve to have his named dragged across the mud for that.

We don't know what he did, exactly. But what's being charged is that he broke some laws. If it was DUI, this would be going on. If it was drugs, this would be going on. If it was shoplifting, this would be going on.

In his position and 'social standing', if he didn't want this kind of attention, he shouldn't have done what he did.

As far as being a widower, I feel for him for losing his wife. But he's apparently in a relationship with a woman who's under 30. So we can't feel too sad for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you get a chance watch the barstool sports emergency press conference.  It's great. 

9 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

The entire episode is embarrassing, unseemly, disgusting and, frankly,

unbelievable . . . given the lofty position this man holds. Good luck trying to prove

he knew these girls were under age or sex slaves. Unless the idiot said something

on camera that proves it the dude's just trying to get his knob polished . . . he doesn't

need to know any of that. 

Given the hatred I have for his team and his HC it's hard for me to feel sorry for him.

 

He was an old guy that wanted a rub and tug.  I think that was the extent of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pisceschica said:

Apparently there is video of him during said acts. He would really be screwed if there were minors involved, even unknowingly. 

And how about if minors weren't involved?  Are you ready to nevertheless convict him as a human trafficker? 

1 hour ago, Happyfoosball said:

If you get a chance watch the barstool sports emergency press conference.  It's great. 

He was an old guy that wanted a rub and tug.  I think that was the extent of it. 

Exactly, leave him alone.  He didn't do anything wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this