Sign in to follow this  
Br3

Robert Kraft Arrested....

I guess Jerry Jones has talked to him about the virtues of the glory hole. At least there you're behind a wall...

If the accounts of video surveillance are accurate he did go there to solicit sex.

Apparently if he tries to fight this, his attorneys will get the surveillance video as part of discovery phase and the video could become public. 

2 hours ago, Procus said:

There are plenty of things that are illegal.  Plenty. 

Illegal immigration was brought up to expose the hypocrisy of those who are outraged over a rub and tug because it is illegal, but are not outraged over the stay of aliens in this country  when it is illegal.  Given your response, I suspect you are one of those hypocrites, but I invite you to prove me wrong by expressing your outrage over such illegal status.

I prefer the term undocumented immigrants.

8 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So what are we thinking his punishment will be at this point? And will there by any nfl action separately? 

As @Don Corleone posted

As for the NFL, I'd expect some slap on the wrist fine. Maybe it reaches six figures, but that's still nothing to a billionaire.

20 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So what are we thinking his punishment will be at this point? And will there by any nfl action separately? 

Slap on the wrist in both instances. 

Irony or cleaning a guilty conscience?

Before he was charged with two counts of soliciting prostitution in Florida, Robert Kraft was just Robert Kraft. That is, he is one of the most powerful men in America’s richest professional sport and the owner of a team that has strung together arguably the greatest dynasty in that sport’s history, but also the sort of rich man who is routinely described as a pillar of his community. Kraft made his fortune in the paper business and has secured it in the football business, but he has styled himself throughout his public life as the civic-minded type of plutocrat and has done the philanthropy to match.

In 2016, ESPN gave Kraft the Stuart Scott Enspire Award at its Sports Humanitarian of the Year Awards. At the ceremony, a tribute video highlighted his capacity-building gifts to charities throughout New England. Around the 1:20 mark in the video below, Lisa Goldblatt Grace, the executive director and co-founder of My Life My Choice, a Boston-based group dedicated to empowering the victims of human trafficking and child sexual exploitation, speaks about Kraft’s $100,000 gift to the organization in 2015.

That gift was part of a larger campaign by the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation, which gave $1.6 million to various charities related to domestic violence and sexual exploitation. Kraft’s donation, My Life My Choice said in a 2015 statement, allowed it to "add a new survivor mentor, which will allow them help 20 new exploited girls find stability, safety and hope as they move forward in life.” The program "pairs exploited youth, or youth suspected of being exploited, with an adult female survivor of the commercial sex industry” who helps them deal with the trauma of having been trafficked and develop life skills, per the group’s website.

Kraft doesn’t appear to have discussed his donation to My Life My Choice publicly, which fits with this broader style of philanthropy. A 2015 Boston Globe article lays out how Kraft gives—generally to smaller nonprofits in New England that are identified for him by an unnamed consultant, and often with a preference towards "challenge” grants that offer dollar-for-dollar matches to the nonprofits’ own fundraising and a certain flair for the dramatic in how he notifies recipients. In the video, Goldblatt Grace describes being told to answer a phone call that would arrive at a specific time from a number she would not recognize to speak to "an anonymous donor,” and then being surprised to find Kraft on the other end of the line. "Some people give a little and want a lot of press,” Goldblatt Grace told the Boston Herald in 2016. “[Kraft] gives a lot and wants no press. He’s a really unique person.”

45 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Assuming that no underaged girls (or boys :huh: ) are involved, there may not even be a punishment. If there is, I don't think it'd be of any significance. If underaged children are involved, it would be bad. How bad? Potentially fatal. But as of this post, I haven't seen anything to suggest that underaged children were involved.

31 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Assuming that no underaged girls (or boys :huh: ) are involved, there may not even be a punishment. If there is, I don't think it'd be of any significance. If underaged children are involved, it would be bad. How bad? Potentially fatal. But as of this post, I haven't seen anything to suggest that underaged children were involved.

In the CVON thread someone brought it up but I didn’t see if anyone knows. If it’s underage then he’s done in the nfl and looking at long prison time most likely. 

2 hours ago, pisceschica said:

If the accounts of video surveillance are accurate he did go there to solicit sex.

Apparently if he tries to fight this, his attorneys will get the surveillance video as part of discovery phase and the video could become public. 

You can be assured that his attorneys will see to it that the video would be under seal and not made public.

21 minutes ago, Procus said:

You can be assured that his attorneys will see to it that the video would be under seal and not made public.

He'll just tell his buddy Goodell to burn them

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Jim Irsay was fined 500k and suspended 6 games (whatever that means for the owner lol) back in 2014 for his drunken driving. I'm guessing something similar for Kraft and that'll be the end of it.

5 minutes ago, Northern Green Wings said:

Jim Irsay was fined 500k and suspended 6 games (whatever that means for the owner lol) back in 2014 for his drunken driving. I'm guessing something similar for Kraft and that'll be the end of it.

Possibly, I'm not sure what level of crime Irsay was charged with compared with the level that Kraft is being charged with. My assumption is that the DUI is at a higher level than this one for Kraft. I could easily be mistaken though.

100 hrs community service.....hmmmm. my guess is he wont be running a weed eater down at city hall.

an incident occurred the day of the AFC championship game per the DA?

Guess he felt entitled already...........................now that's confidence! 

12 hours ago, Procus said:

You can be assured that some underpaid public servant will copy it and get it to TMZ for a pay day.

On 2/22/2019 at 5:55 PM, bwestbrook36 said:

She probably doesn't bang him though. She is there for the money that's it. 

Oh she’s banging him. She’s with him for the money, but why is he with her, to just look at her or have a trophy in his arm? He obviously still has a libido. (Everything still works). He was in the room, undressed, the provider finished him, and out of the room in 11 minutes. (He then took a plane to Kansas City for the AFC championship game. The man’s still got a lot of energy.🤣😆😂)

On 2/24/2019 at 10:44 AM, Havenless said:

????

We still talking about Brady?

Nope, Kraft’s ‘young’ chippie 

On 2/27/2019 at 11:35 AM, Phila.:chip said:

Oh she’s banging him. She’s with him for the money, but why is he with her, to just look at her or have a trophy in his arm? He obviously still has a libido. (Everything still works). He was in the room, undressed, the provider finished him, and out of the room in 11 minutes. (He then took a plane to Kansas City for the AFC championship game. The man’s still got a lot of energy.🤣😆😂)

Let's see... He's often seen around her, bought her a house and provides financial support to her and her child. (She says it's his child. He denies it. But he supports them both anyway)... He's definitely in it for the action. BTW, I think the baby is his. LINK