greenskeeper

DALLASS.....

LOL  All we heard this offseason how much better the O would be with Dez gone ... They have so many targets for Rayne Dakota to spread around :D    Im waiting for Dez twitter now HAHAHAH  .  Zeke  was lil upset too ... no one fed him 

I just love that they have to face reality.  It's easy to talk about how every member of your dline will have double digit sacks and all these unknown WRs who have been around the league and haven't done anything will all get 800 yards easy.  They get so hyped up on crap like Austin, Deonte Thompson, taco, randy etc.  

Jaylon Smith is the next ray lewis...rico is like a bigger gronk...it's so much delusional nonsense.

On 8/1/2018 at 1:41 PM, paco said:

You won't get any arguments from me here.  My gut tells me that Dallas is going to faceplant this year.  Now I'm an idiot and I tend to be wrong a lot, but that's just a feeling.

I thought they were going to be bad this year but damn, they surpassed my expectations. 

1 minute ago, paco said:

I thought they were going to be bad this year but damn, they surpassed my expectations. 

They look like top 5 draft pick bad. 

Defense looked great. Still wish we had Romo. Dak misses easy throws...he holds too long. They need to get these passes out quick. Get creative. Maybe run your own version of Cam's offense...RPO and all of that to help him out.

Glad they cut Bailey too!

14 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Defense looked great. Still wish we had Romo. Dak misses easy throws...he holds too long. They need to get these passes out quick. Get creative. Maybe run your own version of Cam's offense...RPO and all of that to help him out.

Glad they cut Bailey too!

Looked great ?  Against Cam Newton .... without best Offensive weapon and injuries.  Panthers O is never the problem its their D 

1 hour ago, NE.Jon said:

Looked great ?  Against Cam Newton .... without best Offensive weapon and injuries.  Panthers O is never the problem its their D 

Their fans stay trying to hype them bums up as anything but mediocre since forever. They are still of the mind that Prescott can hold Wentz jock strap even though dude cant throw to a wr that is not open accurately beyond 5 yards consistently. Has terrible footwork and cant read a defense. 

Their oline was world beaters but now all of a sudden they aren't because guys are hurt. Their defense was supposed to be super nasty and a threat this year and win them some games. Yet Cam and McCaffrey were out there playing back yard ball on them and their coach still cant run a simulated season in Madden on rookie settings and look competent.

The whole team is fraudulent and all they will be saying all year is "durrrrr we got 5 rings!"

F em.

37 minutes ago, kmass88 said:

The whole team is fraudulent and all they will be saying all year is "durrrrr we got 5 rings!"

F em.

All those rings were won last century.  They might not win another Super Bowl in the 21st century.  

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

We've been saying that all along. lol

Yup, they all made excuses for Dak, including him last season. Now, all of a sudden "We drafted a QB in the 4th round that can't pass" :roll:

11 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

Yup, they all made excuses for Dak, including him last season. Now, all of a sudden "We drafted a QB in the 4th round that can't pass" :roll:

It's pure comedy they wanted to pull up all the stats and game tape of his rookie year. Ignore the last year, and try and day this guy was elite ALREADY.

Nvm the fact that not only did he loom putrid for an extended stretch last year when Zeke was out. But that he looked like complete garbage juice playing in the last game against our 3rd stringers. They will still tout that game where they scored like 1 td barely as "beating the eagles" last season.

I always knew he was a fraud. Witten was his safety blanket and the only consistent throw he could make was that naked bootleg off of play action where he rolled out. Teams started shutting that down and he looks like complete trash.

He tried it today a couple times and Carolina shut that ish dowb. QUICKLY.

Dude the problem with Dallas is Jerry Jones.  He thought he knew best when he got rid of Jim Johnson.  That's when Dallas took a turn for the worst.  

Cam is undeniably a bottom 10 passer since the 2016 season started. His rating is in the low 80s. 

Holding Cam to 16 is not really a major achievement.

Remember when everyone was clamoring about how much better Dak was over Wentz? Pepperidge farm remembers.

( psst there's a reason Wentz went number 2 overall and Dak went in the 4th round)

1 hour ago, Jblah said:

Dude the problem with Dallas is Jerry Jones.  He thought he knew best when he got rid of Jim Johnson.  That's when Dallas took a turn for the worst.  

I hope Jerry lives forever.

The hard truth is starting to settle in for Dallas: the vaunted O-Line is above average at best.  La'ell Collins will be back at Guard by 2019, Conner Williams is rookie adjusting inside and Looney sucks.  Zack Martin is still a beast so its not a bad line and we'll see how much of the old Tyron Smith we get to make it above average.

But this is easily, hands down and no question, the 3rd best O-Line in the division so its not taking them anywhere.