greenskeeper

DALLASS.....

5 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Looked like about half her ring finger was gone along with damage to other fingers. It was pretty bad IMO

I hate POS pet owners. I don’t care about the breed or temperament of dog. If it’s capable of causing severe bodily harm you should take extra precautions to make sure your pet isn’t out of your control. 

Just now, pisceschica said:

I hate POS pet owners. I don’t care about the breed or temperament of dog. If it’s capable of causing severe bodily harm you should take extra precautions to make sure your pet isn’t out of your control. 

I agree. I have a rescued pit bull who we worked very hard with and she is a sweat heart. Had her for almost 10 years now. It just takes a little effort. And if your dog is beyond your control and is a danger it's on you as the owner to keep it isolated or have it put down.

Why do I feel he is one of those clowns that likes the fact his dog is vicious and violent like a fair amount of young pit bull owners are?

8 minutes ago, boogyman said:

I agree. I have a rescued pit bull who we worked very hard with and she is a sweat heart. Had her for almost 10 years now. It just takes a little effort. And if your dog is beyond your control and is a danger it's on you as the owner to keep it isolated or have it put down.

Why do I feel he is one of those clowns that likes the fact his dog is vicious and violent like a fair amount of young pit bull owners are?

Bc he’s a cowboy;)

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Bc he’s a cowboy;)

Maybe that's part of it. Maybe it's because he ran around with a P water gun. Or maybe it's because his dog bit the finger off a human. I dunno

I am reading Lawernce turned down 20 million a year over 6 years and wants upwards of 22 million per year.

17 hours ago, boogyman said:

Maybe that's part of it. Maybe it's because he ran around with a P water gun. Or maybe it's because his dog bit the finger off a human. I dunno

I’ve tried to be objective when judging the 2 young cowboys franchise guys (daq and zeke)

i give up though. I’ve come to the conclusion they are a perfect fit for the cowboys. 

Extending a player who has been suspended more than active...while he’s on suspension. 

Thats a new one. :roll: 

Ex-Cowboy Irving wrong saying Garrett ‘needs to be more comfortable with people of color’

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article228855149.html

David Irving is not just wrong.

He is bordering on Jussie Smollett wrong.

When the former Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle continued his media assault on coach Jason Garrett by trying to paint him as a racist, he simply went too far.

This is the same Irving who has been indefinitely suspended by the NFL for repeated violations of the NFL substance abuse policy.

The same Irving who infamously announced his retirement from football on a video on Instagram live while smoking marijuana.

The same Irving who claims Garrett told him to quit football and smoke weed, which can be characterized best as, "if you want to play in the NFL you need to follow the rules, if you don’t want to follow the rules, quit wasting our time.”

Now he goes on CBS radio and says Garrett has a problem with black people and then tries to walk it back?

"Jason Garrett and I have never really gotten along,” Irving said. "To be honest with you, not many people get along with this man. I wish I could put a finger on [why]. I really do. I don’t think it’s just one reason. It’s not just one person that can’t get along with him. It’s a lot of people. If I can say anything, I feel like he needs to be more comfortable with people of color, to be honest with you.

"This is a league where there’s a lot of people of color around, and you’re going to have to deal with us. If you don’t know how to talk to us or relate to us, I don’t know. It’s a tough position... I think it’s a little uncomfortable for him. Not to say the man’s racist. He’s definitely not racist. Do not get me wrong. It’s just maybe he’s socially awkward.’‘

Garrett will never be considered "woke” but he is a football lifer as the son of a coach and longtime NFL scout. And he is a former NFL player who knows the culture of locker rooms.

Garrett is rigid, detailed and regimented. He likes order and is about the process.

As a teammate, Garrett navigated the 1990s Super Bowl champion Cowboys with the larger-than-life personalities of Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, Charles Haley and Nate Newton.

As a coach, it was Garrett who promoted quarterback Dak Prescott over Tony Romo in 2016. Garrett deploys 10 black starters.

He also stood behind former receiver Dez Bryant until he couldn’t anymore.

In all cases, Garrett stood up for talent, commitment and work ethic.

And therein lies the problem he had with Irving.

Garrett doesn’t have a problem with black players. He has a problem with Irving, whose work ethic and commitment has long been questioned by Cowboys players, coaches and scouts alike.

"I know he has a problem with me because I don’t necessarily work as hard as he thinks I should work to be as good as I am at football,’‘ Irving said on the radio. "I feel like Jason is one of those guys where, growing up in football, he was always the second-hand man or the third-string guy, and I feel like he had to work his a-s-s off to even be able to step on the field with some of these guys. Me, I could roll out of bed with a hangover and go outperform anybody. I don’t think he liked that.”

What Garrett didn’t like was no different than most coaches:

* Irving missing the entire off-season program dealing with personal issues

* Irving showing up out of shape for mini-camp

* Irving, who was suspended for the first four games in 2017, was suspended for the first four games in 2018 for violating the NFL’s drug policy

* Irving missing training camp to go to rehab and deal with personal issues

* Upon being reinstated to the team, Irving missing practices and the first game because of more personal issues

* After suffering an ankle injury in the second game back, Irving didn’t aggressively commit to his rehab, at times not showing up at all, and subsequently missing more drugs tests that led to the latest indefinite suspension.

That Garrett had simply had enough is not racist or about being uncomfortable with black people, it was about being fed up with a uncommitted player who wouldn’t put the team over himself.

In the immortal words of former 49ers coach Mike Singletary: "Cannot play with them, cannot win with them, cannot coach with them. Can’t do it.”

Cowboys draft a talented but troubled DT to replace their talented but troubled DT.  At this point Cowboys should replace that sheriff's star with a Most Wanted poster.

On 4/1/2019 at 9:12 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I’m not convinced that was actual hair on his head ....

Rico Gaithers suspended one game. 

I met him in NOLA briefly in 2016.

That's all I got. 

60333333_2330227813737532_60786816236440

57484577_2288796881213959_63754198489728

For context, remember that Josh Brent is the guy that got in a drunk driving accident that killed his teammate.  

3 hours ago, paco said:

For context, remember that Josh Brent is the guy that got in a drunk driving accident that killed his teammate.  

The cockroach fans really dont care. I can remember people sticking up for him after he killed that guy.

He played for both the Cowboys and R-words, so I flipped a coin.

Ex-NFL player painted slurs on walls, staged fake hate crime at his business, cops say

A former NFL player painted racial slurs on the walls and destroyed his Georgia business in an attempt to stake a fake hate crime and burglary, police said.

Edawn Louis Coughman, the owner of the restaurant in Lawrenceville — about 25 miles northeast of Atlanta — was arrested the next day.

Coughman played for several NFL teams from 2012 to 2016, including the Washington Redskins, Dallas Cowboys and Arizona Cardinals.

Gwinnett County Police Corporal Michele Pihera told WSB-TV they still aren’t sure why Coughman might have targeted his own business.

"We don’t know if it was financial motivation or what the case is,” Pihera said.

A maintenance worker at the shopping plaza where Coughman’s establishment is located saw someone burglarizing the restaurant around 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday and called the cops. Officers in the area spotted a black truck without a license plate and pulled it over thinking it could be a possible suspect.

It turned out Coughman was driving.

Officers searched the back of his truck and found several flat-screen TVs that looked suspicious.

"The brackets were still attached and there was still drywall attached to the brackets, meaning, someone took them off very quickly,” Pihera said.

When police arrived at the restaurant, they saw the places where TVs were likely ripped off the wall and said racial slurs like "monkey" and the N-word and the phrase "MAGA” were spray-painted on the walls.

They determined the paint was fresh and matched the black spray paint they saw on Coughman’s hands.

To make matters even worse for himself, he had already contacted his insurance company.

"He had reported this incident to his insurance company prior to officers conducting that first pullover,” Pihera told WSB-TV. "Everything lined up for this perfect arrest.”

Coughman was charged with insurance fraud, making a false report and a tag violation for taking his license plate off.

He bonded out of jail, but police said he may face more charges.

:roll: