greenskeeper

DALLASS.....

8 hours ago, paco said:

Quick check of pro-football-reference.com, doesn't look like he was ever on any teams regular season roster. Spent a few years on various practice squads, but never made a 53-man regular season roster.

Seattle 2012, Buffalo 2013, Tampa 2014, Washington 2015.
He spent 2013 training camp in Dallas, and a month on PS and the next spring in Washington. "Played for" would be a stretch...

Good catch. I honedtly never heard of him and was just going by what was presented in the article.

Dak deserves $50 mil per year so that after he signs Dallass can continue to suck

So the Cowboys are going to crush the Dolphins next week to go to 3-0 and Dak could have another 130 rating day.

Is anyone good with video that could mock this up?

America's Game:  The 3-0 Dallas Cowboys of 2019!

Hosted by:

Dak Prescott

Jason Witten

and Shango

13 hours ago, skippyx said:

So the Cowboys are going to crush the Dolphins next week to go to 3-0 and Dak could have another 130 rating day.

Is anyone good with video that could mock this up?

America's Game:  The 3-0 Dallas Cowboys of 2019!

Hosted by:

Dak Prescott

Jason Witten

and Shango

Make it 4-0.  The only hard game they had early was @New Orleans and now Brees is out.  Meanwhile eagles are taking injuries during a brutally difficult stretch.  Lions are no joke, we need that game bad.

54 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Make it 4-0.  The only hard game they had early was @New Orleans and now Brees is out.  Meanwhile eagles are taking injuries during a brutally difficult stretch.  Lions are no joke, we need that game bad.

Don't forget after lions we on short week against Green Bay 🤦

1 hour ago, GoBirds2015 said:

With the Saints out of the picture, the road to the Super Bowl likely goes through Dallas. 

I would say it goes through LA. For now.

4 hours ago, LacesOut said:

I would say it goes through LA. For now.

As a Cowboys fan I concur. The Sun us shining on Dallas' rear right now but the Rams are quite formidable and they kicked the pants outta Dallas last year.

That said we're 2 games in. Its a long season and things can, and will, change. What's important is who's healthy and who's playing well come Jan.

This season is long and I have no doubt that the Eagles will be right in the thick of things. Gallop is out for 2-4 weeks and others are nursing injuries.  Lots of football let. 

53 minutes ago, gch said:

This season is long and I have no doubt that the Eagles will be right in the thick of things. Gallop is out for 2-4 weeks and others are nursing injuries.  Lots of football let. 

Yeah...waaay too early. Injuries happen, teams get hot, get cold etc...we have no idea what teams are right now 

I usually prefer Dallas to get hot around week 11-12. Teams often get hot early and then can’t keep that momentum. It is a strange feeling season with Roth and Brees out though. 

1 hour ago, gch said:

I usually prefer Dallas to get hot around week 11-12. Teams often get hot early and then can’t keep that momentum. It is a strange feeling season with Roth and Brees out though. 

Idk, I think a lot of teams have seasons where they sort of keep it going all year.... jump out there win 8 -9 games very quickly, I think that can give a team confidence ...maybe have a struggle or two mid season, then right the ship....

14 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

Idk, I think a lot of teams have seasons where they sort of keep it going all year.... jump out there win 8 -9 games very quickly, I think that can give a team confidence ...maybe have a struggle or two mid season, then right the ship....

This schedule sets up really, really well for Dallas.  Not only are they getting comfortable and confident, they aren't getting beat up either.  The hype train for them is only going to grow and I think they are embracing it.  The power rankings, the Dak4MVP whispers, all of it.  I expect them to drop 60 on Miami.

6 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

This schedule sets up really, really well for Dallas.  Not only are they getting comfortable and confident, they aren't getting beat up either.  The hype train for them is only going to grow and I think they are embracing it.  The power rankings, the Dak4MVP whispers, all of it.  I expect them to drop 60 on Miami.

watch the Miami game be close 🤣

they are getting the Saints at a good time...and Green Bay is struggling on offense..they need to win those two

21 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

watch the Miami game be close 🤣

they are getting the Saints at a good time...and Green Bay is struggling on offense..they need to win those two

Cowboys schedule is set up for 10-0 or at least 9-1.  When you are cakewalking like that, it's easy to save your best plays and efforts for the tough ones like GB and Philly...which are both at home.  Yes the Eagles have it favorable from weeks 11-16, but the Brees injury really hurts our chances to keep pace until then.

22 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Dallas has 5 guys out this week. 4 are starters. If we are a team Pats then we should be done by halftime in Miami. But it wouldn’t surprise me if this comes down to the 4th quarter. We have played to the level of our competition for so long now that no game is easy and that is on the coaching staff. 

7 minutes ago, gch said:

Dallas has 5 guys out this week. 4 are starters. If we are a team Pats then we should be done by halftime in Miami. But it wouldn’t surprise me if this comes down to the 4th quarter. We have played to the level of our competition for so long now that no game is easy and that is on the coaching staff. 

You whiny lil bish.  It's Miami.

Just now, dawkins4prez said:

You whiny lil bish.  It's Miami.

Miami kept it close with the Pats...I think it will be closer than expected for awhile, then Dallas will pull away in the mid-late 3rd