Sign in to follow this  
Don Corleone

David Irving suspended indefinitely

I’m heartbroken. Really I am. 

:roll: 

If I am DeMarcus Lawrence, my price tag just keeps going up ....

Sad for the human being.

But couldn't happen to a more deserving team.

Oh btw, Demarcus Lawrence also has some issues that I fully expect to resurface once he has been guaranteed $50m.  The 2018 Cowboys will be remembered as a flash in the pan where this troubled but talented D-Line was able to get its act together for almost a full season.

31 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Oh btw, Demarcus Lawrence also has some issues that I fully expect to resurface once he has been guaranteed $50m.  The 2018 Cowboys will be remembered as a flash in the pan where this troubled but talented D-Line was able to get its act together for almost a full season.

He may not even be back anyway. 

Let's all laugh at the Cowgirls. 

I thought I read there is a chance Lawrence might hold out if franchised ala Le'veon Bell.

1 hour ago, boogyman said:

I thought I read there is a chance Lawrence might hold out if franchised ala Le'veon Bell.

I'm fine with that.

If only before they drafted these players they had some way of knowing things of this nature might happen😒

22 hours ago, Utebird said:

If only before they drafted these players they had some way of knowing things of this nature might happen😒

😂

Don't worry they can draft one of the top DEs in the first round. Oh... Wait... Never mind! 😉

Oh boy. For marijuana. He just released a video of him blasting the medical system in the NFL. And he is right!

8 hours ago, IFB DOG said:

Oh boy. For marijuana. He just released a video of him blasting the medical system in the NFL. And he is right!

Blows my mind that the NFL still suspends players for weed.

But they have no problem giving them pain medication shots to get them back in the game, or filling them up with painkillers that destroy livers. 

10 minutes ago, stang8118 said:

Blows my mind that the NFL still suspends players for weed.

But they have no problem giving them pain medication shots to get them back in the game, or filling them up with painkillers that destroy livers. 

I don't disagree.

BUT, weed is still illegal, still appears on the list of banned substances, and these guys get paid a ton of money. If they can't lay off it, even with that kind of incentive, then I don't feel sorry for them.

I'm surprised that Randy Gregory didn't co-sign on that video.

Why is it that all the troublemakers seem to make their way to the Cowboys, and then proceed to surprise none of us by continuing to be troublemakers.  

Also, it boggles my mind that Johnny Manziel never made it onto that roster.  Seems like a perfect fit for what they have going on down there.

4 minutes ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

Why is it that all the troublemakers seem to make their way to the Cowboys, and then proceed to surprise none of us by continuing to be troublemakers.  

Also, it boggles my mind that Johnny Manziel never made it onto that roster.  Seems like a perfect fit for what they have going on down there.

Ohhhh nooo! Troublemakers who like weed!!! How could they be so horrible!?

Theyre just idiots. And addicts.

25 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Theyre just idiots. And addicts.

Very true.  Addiction is a hell of a thing and nothing to laugh about.

You have to wonder if some of these guys would have been better off with a disciplinarian like a Belichick.