Sign in to follow this  
dawkins4prez

Brees is actually OVERRATED

On 4/12/2019 at 8:03 AM, E v 2.0 said:

No. If his numbers outside the dome are significantly worse though I think it should matter. 

Its not easy to play in a place like NE or Green Bay or whatever. I think we generally have enough analytics etc these days to use nuance when ranking QBs. 

OK.  I see your point....  

QB                   Rating                    Outside                    Inside                    Delta

Brees               96.7                        90.9                         101.6                    10.7

Wilson             98.8                        99.8                          84.2                    -15.6

Ryan                 93.4                       90.7                           95.2                      4.5

Stafford           88.3                       84.8                           90.1                      5.3

Manning          96.5                       94.0                           99.1                      5.1

Romo               97.1                       96.1                           98.6                      2.5         

I bet most QBs have better numbers at home as well, and all of his home games are in a dome. Anyone care to compare the numbers of just his away games, dome vs outdoors, and see if those stats are a lot different?

Brees' ratings

Away:  92.3

Home: 103.1

I can't seem to get my hands on other QBs Home/Away numbers

6 hours ago, Vee said:

Brees' ratings

Away:  92.3

Home: 103.1

I can't seem to get my hands on other QBs Home/Away numbers

I looked at a bunch of guys. Most 4 to 10 points higher at home except Eli. He sucks home and away.

How 

After reading half of the comments in here, I'm surprised most of you have watched football before with the absurdness.