Don Corleone

Giants agree to trade WR Odell Beckham Jr to Browns

Browns have legitimately no excuses to not be in the playoffs next year. Great move imo.

Wonder what the cost was

I think this is a good move for the Giants. I suspect that OBJ has a drug problem.  His behavior is erratic and that suspicious photo is enough for me.

9 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

Browns have legitimately no excuses to no be in the playoffs next year. Great move imo.

Haslam is still a terrible owner.  Dorsey has done a pretty good job.  But, I still think they have leadership problems at the top of that organization.  Kitchens is a question mark as a HC, so we'll see.  There's no question they have a lot of talent.  I will be interested to see how Landry and Beckham coexist at the pro level. Both guys are pretty emotional.

Wow. Didnt see that coming. I like the move for the Giants. They have a bunch load of picks this year to rebuild from the ground up. I'm guessing they take  QB and an offensive lineman in the first round

didn't see it coming at all but I'm not complaining. Had enough of that ******* twice a year

Just now, pisceschica said:

Phew 😅 

But I’m definitely surprised 

:roll: :roll: 

3 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

:roll: :roll: 

This was the best non eagles trade news :D

Now all they need to do is name eli the starter for at least one more season :drool:

One of the most insane free agency periods I've ever seen...and it ain't over yet!

Curious, most of you guys didn’t think OBJ was worth the headache. Was this a good trade? I think it’s a pretty good haul, but the Giants will suck next year. Looking two years down the road. 

Long term, this is a good deal for NY.  Beckam is a great talent, but he's a PIA that took up WAY to much cap space for NY.  The kind of player who you DON'T build winning teams around.