Don Corleone

Giants agree to trade WR Odell Beckham Jr to Browns

On 3/16/2019 at 7:54 PM, Gmen4ever said:

Guys like him want one thing and one thing only. To win. That’s all. 

He wasn’t winning, but according to every account I’ve seen from the players in the locker room, everyone loved him and he was a great teammate. People who call him a cancer are full of ish. 

I never called him a cancer.  I called him a crybaby though

The more that he yaps his gums, the more and more it looks like he may well have been a cancer. I really, REALLY hope that Mayfield falls flat on his face this season and the Browns go 2-14, just to see Beckham blow up on the sidelines.

On 3/16/2019 at 10:54 PM, Gmen4ever said:

Guys like him want one thing and one thing only. To win. That’s all. 

He wasn’t winning, but according to every account I’ve seen from the players in the locker room, everyone loved him and he was a great teammate. People who call him a cancer are full of ish. 

Lol, baby is the word for him....all players want to win.

Baby, Cancer, Idiot... whatever the word is, if I was a Giants fan and had his jersey, I'd be burning it on YouTube.

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Baby, Cancer, Idiot... whatever the word is, if I was a Giants fan and had his jersey, I'd be burning it on YouTube.

I was sick of his BS after the first year or so, and had the feeling he'd be gone for his childish actions. so much wasted time on the lil punk!

Well, I certainly hope that if the Browns are the Browns again this season and Beckham isn't having a particularly good year, Giants fans epically troll him on Twitter and Facebook.