Havenless

Tyreek Hill under investigation for beating his son

Apparently Tyreek was disciplining his son so vigorously that he broke his arm...

The boy is 3 years old

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.com/reports-cops-investigating-tyreek-hill-for-allegedly-b-1833334466/amp

some May remember Tyreek was under investigation in college for beating up his girlfriend... while she was pregnant with the boy

Chiefs need to cut him and he should get at least 10 games for this IF if was intentional. Kids get hurt all the time, and the mother might just be overreacting. But with his history of rage it could be true.

1 hour ago, Havenless said:

Chiefs need to cut him and he should get at least 10 games for this IF if was intentional. Kids get hurt all the time, and the mother might just be overreacting. But with his history of rage it could be true.

I read somewhere the mom may be more involved. Not sure how accurate that is but trying not to jump to conclusions before condemning the guy. As a father of 2 kids it's sad either way.

Is the woman still with him after he beat her while she was pregnant?

KCTV5 obtained copies of a police report filed by Espinal on March 5 claiming child abuse/neglect, and another filed on March 14 for alleged battery against a juvenile. Hill’s name is not on the second report, though it was filed by Espinal and cops responded to the same address from the first report. The Kansas City Star also obtained the police reports, and further reported that the March 14 battery incident involved the couple’s son, and that it resulted in a broken arm.

His name isn't on the report that had the broken arm

He should get suspended for the March 5th one though.

So they've lost Houston, Ford, Berry, Hunt and now they'll lose Hill. 

That's a lot of talent walking out the door in the past two years. The wonder kid can't do everything. 

27 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

That's a lot of talent walking out the door in the past two years. The wonder kid can't do everything. 

Pretty much guarantees Reid will never win a super bowl

8 hours ago, mike030270 said:

Is the woman still with him after he beat her while she was pregnant?

Why wouldn't she be?

He was headed for the league... :ph34r:

Just now, Quiet Boy said:

Why wouldn't she be?

He was headed for the league...

That's not a good excuse to stay getting abused

11 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Women don't care as long as their bills are getting paid. Even everyday women take abuse just cause they have a place to live 

17 minutes ago, vincent_NJG said:

As the father of a 3 year old boy, this is beyond sickening

This. :nonono:

Wasnt he rumored to have done something similar late last year?

5 hours ago, mike030270 said:

I agree completely. Not all women share that opinion though.

Especially when there is a lot of money at stake.

13 hours ago, mike030270 said:

Women who are abused have stayed for far less

13 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Women don't care as long as their bills are getting paid. Even everyday women take abuse just cause they have a place to live 

This is a false narrative that blames victims for being abused.

This kind of thinking is prevalent in our society and is wrong and needs to be called out.

People of abuse are victims of that abuse and to judge the legitimacy of their abuse based on some rhetorical narrative is ignorant and damaging to those abused situations and lets abusers off the hook.

Victim blaming justifying minimizing helps no one😡

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

This is a false narrative that blames victims for being abused.

This kind of thinking is prevalent in our society and is wrong and needs to be called out.

People of abuse are victims of that abuse and to judge the legitimacy of their abuse based on some rhetorical narrative is ignorant and damaging to those abused situations and lets abusers off the hook.

Victim blaming justifying minimizing helps no one😡

I know lots of women in abusive relationships. I'm not blaming the victim but, what they always tell me when I ask why they stay is because they can't afford to live on their own. I always tell them that is not a reason to stay and if they continue to stay one day something tragic may happen and it will be to late. They usually just respond with yeah I know but, he is good with the kids and pays the bills so there is nothing else I can do. 

It is sickening and I'm not blaming the victims but, unfortunately most of them don't have the strength or the will to get out of it because of fear or they just accept it as their lives. They definitely don't deserve it and I'm not saying well they choose to stay so they bring it on themselves. 

15 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

I missed this. It will be interesting. They were putting him up on a pedestal during the season.

Guess we'll find out how big of a factor of his success was all that talent around him

15 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Yep. Their window is closing faster than expected. They need a great, not good, draft.