Sign in to follow this  
skippyx

The Hypocrisy of Kaepernick in 4 Stories

1 hour ago, McNabbIsGone said:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke.

I prefer:

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

I complete disagree with almost everything Kap has said or done. That doesnt make him evil in my eyes.

1 hour ago, boogyman said:

I prefer:  "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

I complete disagree with almost everything Kap has said or done. That doesnt make him evil in my eyes.

Kap  is a useful idiot but he isn't the issue here. 

The issue is: rewarding NIKE for capitalizing on the slave-wages they pay to those less privileged.

You said: " I am glad I boycotted boycotting. I just buy the crap I want to and pay zero attention to any of this stuff. "

Since you deliberately don't pay attention to such things  you  are the perfect example of the definition of a "cynic"

as described in my avatar intro:

"A cynic knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing."  Oscar Wilde 

"As with so much of what Wilde wrote or said, it's more than just a nice turn of phrase –

it hits at the heart of the problems of society. " Paul Bernal

3 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

The issue is: rewarding NIKE for capitalizing on the slave-wages they pay to those less privileged.

You said: " I am glad I boycotted boycotting. I just buy the crap I want to and pay zero attention to any of this stuff. "

Since you deliberately don't pay attention to such things  you  are the perfect example of the definition of a "cynic"

"As with so much of what Wilde wrote or said, it's more than just a nice turn of phrase –

Didnt read.  But I got my jersey dont I?

3 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Also...and it's just curiosity...but do you research every item you buy or is it just Nike? What was the wage of the people who picked the oranges for your juice, for instance? On and on, etc. Or just Nike?

BTW I rarely but Nikes, I have weird feet and most fit me poorly.

On 3/19/2019 at 1:08 PM, EaglesRocker97 said:

The wrong people often try to send the right message in the wrong way.

I support Kaepernick's cause, but I also think he's an idiot.

That is as perfectly as it can be put into words.

On 7/8/2019 at 9:18 AM, dawkins4prez said:

That is as perfectly as it can be put into words.

Which cause? The "white cops killing blacks for no reason” cause or the "racist betsy ross flag” cause.  Just for clarification. Thnx 

They needed something to keep Kap in the news.  Now that he sold out and was paid to just go away, he needed to start a new War on America.