Sign in to follow this  
skippyx

The Hypocrisy of Kaepernick in 4 Stories

4 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

When he was benched and opted out of his 17(?) million dollar contract

This right here Colin, it was 14.5 million though. But keep with your revisionist history, you’ve done a very good job at this in the thread. 

1 minute ago, lamont said:

I think he would be a good backup to Wentz but they invested a lot in McCown. 

Because McCown is football smart and is also helping with teaching Wentz. Kaep is not football smart

1 minute ago, lorddevn said:

This right here Colin, it was 14.5 million though. But keep with your revisionist history, you’ve done a very good job at this in the thread. 

Uh, he played out his option and was not offered s new contract. Please show me where I have made up my own set of facts. 

3 minutes ago, lamont said:

You all have to stop acting like he’s garbage. 72 career td passes to 30 interceptions and s career rating of 88.9. He also had 23 rushing touchdowns. You don’t put up those numbers without being very talented. No he is not very accurate but he has been a playmaker. At least be intellectually honest about his talent. He is far from a bum. Finally, I suspect that s lot of players wish her were on their team s d not for political reasons. 

You be honest I have been. He took the league by storm like the majority of mobile QBs. He was then figured out and contained. It happened to Vick like I said, it happened to Taylor like I said, it most likely will happen to Jackson. Oh I forgot it also happened to rgknee. Mobile QBs do not last. Hell Donovan was limited once he stopped running and got fat. 

Kap had everything going for him. Then the legion of boom stopped Fing around and ended his career. His division caught up to him and he was figured out. He never adjusted and never grew as a player. 

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

Because McCown is football smart and is also helping with teaching Wentz. Kaep is not football smart

Who has had the better career? Colin has a better career rating, td-int ratio, and had to be game planned for. 

7 minutes ago, lamont said:

I think he would be a good backup to Wentz but they invested a lot in Sudfeld. 

Fixed your post. McCown was an emergency signing due to sudfelds injury. Keep up with current NFL happenings 

2 minutes ago, lamont said:

Uh, he played out his option and was not offered s new contract. Please show me where I have made up my own set of facts. 

No he didn’t he had 1 year left in his option and he opted out. Keep up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nfl/2017/3/1/14599712/colin-kaepernick-contract-opt-out-49ers-free-agent

6 minutes ago, lamont said:

I think he would be a good backup to Wentz but they invested a lot in McCown. 

No. A backups job is to help the starter get ready. That's why McCown is here. He's basically a player coach who is a good drop back passer. You don't want a backup you have to change your offense for. It's why the Patriots always have the same type of backup for Brady. 

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

You be honest I have been. He took the league by storm like the majority of mobile QBs. He was then figured out and contained. It happened to Vick like I said, it happened to Taylor like I said, it most likely will happen to Jackson. Oh I forgot it also happened to rgknee. Mobile QBs do not last. Hell Donovan was limited once he stopped running and got fat. 

Kap had everything going for him. Then the legion of boom stopped Fing around and ended his career. His division caught up to him and he was figured out. He never adjusted and never grew as a player. 

Numbers don’t lie. Last year in the league he had 16td passes and 4 interceptions. The really figures him out! 

2 minutes ago, lorddevn said:

Fixed your post. McCown was an emergency signing due to sudfelds injury. Keep up with current NFL happenings 

No he didn’t he had 1 year left in his option and he opted out. Keep up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/nfl/2017/3/1/14599712/colin-kaepernick-contract-opt-out-49ers-free-agent

Meant to say McCown. 

You keep up: 

https://theundefeated.com/features/is-this-a-real-tryout-for-kaepernick-or-is-he-being-used-by-the-nfl/

Just now, lamont said:

Numbers don’t lie. Last year in the league he had 16td passes and 4 interceptions. The really figures him out! 

Cool. What was their win loss record?

2 minutes ago, lamont said:

Who has had the better career? Colin has a better career rating, td-int ratio, and had to be game planned for. 

Doesn't matter. He's here to help Wentz. Kaep couldn't do that

We signed McCown after Sudfeld got injured, we kept Sudfeld to develop. We invested a lot into Sudfeld, McCown was signed because of Sudfelds injury. 

Cool. What was their win loss record?

LOL. The QB is only one player. If he was garbage he couldn’t put up those numbers. 

We signed McCown after Sudfeld got injured, we kept Sudfeld to develop. We invested a lot into Sudfeld, McCown was signed because of Sudfelds injury. 

In my humble opinion, I’d rather have Kap than the current backups. 

3 minutes ago, lamont said:

Yes numbers don't lie. 1-10 padding stats against a soft zone while being sacked 36 times in 7 games because he was holding the ball too long. He was allowed to throw as teams sat in zones so he couldn't run and they let the dline get to him because he couldn't find the open man. He also had his worst accuracy rating. He continually became a worse passer throughout his career. 

LOL. The QB is only one player. If he was garbage he couldn’t put up those numbers. 

In my humble opinion, I’d rather have Kap than the current backups. 

Good for you, your opinion means nothing. 

4 minutes ago, lorddevn said:

Good for you, your opinion means nothing. 

It means as much as your opinion doesn’t it? 

9 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Yes numbers don't lie. 1-10 padding stats against a soft zone while being sacked 36 times in 7 games because he was holding the ball too long. He was allowed to throw as teams sat in zones so he couldn't run and they let the dline get to him because he couldn't find the open man. He also had his worst accuracy rating. He continually became a worse passer throughout his career. 

His rating was 90.7 in his final season. 

It means as much as your opinion doesn’t it? 

Yes but my opinion is based on reals and not feels, also mine more aligns with the NFL than yours. So while yours is a strong 0% mine is a statistically significant 0.05%

His rating was 90.7 in his final season. 

And his QBR was 49.5

the reason that I still important is because QBR take s into account the type of defense that he should playing against as well if it is garbage time minutes. 

This rating places him right ahead of Jameis Winston. If you want to argue who is better, I'd call it a wash. 

1 hour ago, lamont said:

broncos wanted him but not at 14 million , the offered him 9.5 or something but he didnt even counter offer.

Everybody (including Kaepernick) knew that his ONLY chance of getting signed was for this workout to go perfectly.  He needed to show that he was ready to put the sideshow stuff behind him, and prove that he's 100% committed to concentrating on football.   Well, he was a no-show to the workout the NFL set up for him, then he decided at the last minute that he needed to have his own workout at a high school stadium.  Then he shows up wearing a "Kunta Kinte" t-shirt.  The only thing he proved is that he's not really interested in a job.  He's only interested in maintaining his self-made victim platform.   

If he could play he would easily be on a team and yesterday again was another fake news ploy to start controversy. I hope someone signs him and I hope he HAS to play so we can all move on from the charade.  He walked away from 49ers lib media likes to say the NFL fired him. Nobody did.

Jay Glazer just said he "struggled with the deep ball”. With no pass rush. And no DBs. And no pads. It’s over. If he really wants to just play football go dominate the xfl. I’d love to see him there. 

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

Jay Glazer just said he "struggled with the deep ball”. With no pass rush. And no DBs. And no pads. It’s over. If he really wants to just play football go dominate the xfl. I’d love to see him there. 

Well he must be wrong because Kaep was playing great

/s