Sign in to follow this  
skippyx

The Hypocrisy of Kaepernick in 4 Stories

4 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

No, you are wrong,  Period.  hate for Kaep is clouding your judgement.  They gave him 48 hours to say yes, he said yes but needed his lawyers to go through it before signing.  Lawyers saw that it was filled with poison pills and bad faith and couldn't make it work so he backed out and had his other workout ready.

This was nothing short of an ambush and a clumsy one at that.  It was designed to make Kaep look bad or sign his death warrant.

Agreeing to not sue the NFL if he doesnt get signed is a "Death warrant".

C'mon.....  I dont hate Kaep. Ive just known he was a fraud the moment he opted to begin a protest the same day he loses a head to head QB camp competition to Blaine Gabbert.

They gave him 48 hours. He said yes and it took his lawyers all the way right up until less than an hour before to figure out that the waiver was slightly different.

Yeah... Ok. Keep telling yourself that.

He pulled the plug within an hour of the workout. He never planned to go. The high school field workout was planned well in advance. He thought the NFL was making a stunt with the offer so he planned his own stunt in order to play martyr in front of the worst camera crew we've ever seen.

Kaep simply doesnt want to play. Why would he? He makes more as an activist. The worst thing that could happen to him now is to get on the field and faceplant again. 

You can believe everything coming out of the Kaepernick camp but i wont. Sorry.

Agree to disagree

3 hours ago, vincent_NJG said:

Agreeing to not sue the NFL if he doesnt get signed is a "Death warrant".

C'mon.....  I dont hate Kaep. Ive just known he was a fraud the moment he opted to begin a protest the same day he loses a head to head QB camp competition to Blaine Gabbert.

They gave him 48 hours. He said yes and it took his lawyers all the way right up until less than an hour before to figure out that the waiver was slightly different.

Yeah... Ok. Keep telling yourself that.

He pulled the plug within an hour of the workout. He never planned to go. The high school field workout was planned well in advance. He thought the NFL was making a stunt with the offer so he planned his own stunt in order to play martyr in front of the worst camera crew we've ever seen.

Kaep simply doesnt want to play. Why would he? He makes more as an activist. The worst thing that could happen to him now is to get on the field and faceplant again. 

You can believe everything coming out of the Kaepernick camp but i wont. Sorry.

Agree to disagree

Kaepernick made this as much of a spectical as the NFL did. Kaep wanted to do a freaking Nike and there and the NFL agreed to it then Kaep backed out anyways. 

Kap is one big exhausting pain-in-the-a** with all that baggage he loves to push on others to carry, which no team wants to deal with. It is not that complicated. 

hIS

On 3/16/2019 at 2:20 PM, skippyx said:

ESPN , SI, and all those liberal leaners push their bogus agenda so I replied with the facts.

A place like this is one of the few outlets that will not censor the truth.

If posting 4 links means obsession then I must be a raving lunatic when it comes to Foles, Eagles, and hundreds of other topics.

I spend way more time on the 'Patriots are cheaters' myth or the Jags fake defense of 2017.

I think Nick can attest to that  after last weeks display. Though T. Smith (sitting out the year) and the departure of Ramsey has had it's impact on that side of the ball. 

As for Keap, I really never paid a whole lot of attention to him after he left the NFL.His decision as I remember it.

Goodell continues to placate to Kaep in the remote hope that he finally becomes somewhat less 'angry' and starts behaving somewhat amiable. What a joke on society some clowns try to pull on the rest of us. 

On 11/17/2019 at 9:43 AM, lamont said:

Numbers don’t lie. Last year in the league he had 16td passes and 4 interceptions. The really figures him out! 

No they dont at all ..... He did great for himself with all that garbage time stat padding .... as his last year in NFL his record was 1-10 and under 59% comp .  THe year before that  he had 6 TDs to 5 ints in the 9 games he played in.   Kaps career numbers he is a a 58% comp and total of 72 TDs which he was just making 1 TD a game average.  The fact also is his best year he only threw 21 TDs in 16 games ..... 2014 , 2015, 2016 were all losing seasons .  Yup  he is amazing let me tell you.  It funny how things change when you dont cherry pick already bad stats.

On 11/21/2019 at 12:17 AM, Mearns said:

Kap is one big exhausting pain-in-the-a** with all that baggage he loves to push on others to carry, which no team wants to deal with. It is not that complicated. 

hIS

This. At this point, I feel like the protest itself is not even the issue. The issue is this guy is an entitled drama queen. No one wants the sideshow this guy's going to bring.

^^^ I like that: 'Entitled Drama Queen'.  Not only is he walking Drama Central, but feels entitled to the accompaning attention he feels he deserves. He has found a friend in Goodell, the ultimate kiss a**.

On 11/25/2019 at 7:45 PM, NE.Jon said:

No they dont at all ..... He did great for himself with all that garbage time stat padding .... as his last year in NFL his record was 1-10 and under 59% comp .  THe year before that  he had 6 TDs to 5 ints in the 9 games he played in.   Kaps career numbers he is a a 58% comp and total of 72 TDs which he was just making 1 TD a game average.  The fact also is his best year he only threw 21 TDs in 16 games ..... 2014 , 2015, 2016 were all losing seasons .  Yup  he is amazing let me tell you.  It funny how things change when you dont cherry pick already bad stats.

He went 1 and 10…

I don't think many NFL teams aspire to lose every game but one. His entire career he only had 2 winning seasons.

On 11/27/2019 at 4:56 AM, Mearns said:

^^^ I like that: 'Entitled Drama Queen'.  Not only is he walking Drama Central, but feels entitled to the accompaning attention he feels he deserves. He has found a friend in Goodell, the ultimate kiss a**.

It's been about a week since Mr. Kaepernick has been out of the spotlight you would think he would be kicking back giving thanks to all the gifts bestowed on him over his lifetime during Thanksgiving, but no, he was busy cementing his hold on most obnoxious anti-American by blasting the USA for Stealing from ‘Indigenous People’ at ‘Unthanksgiving Day’ Ceremony.

Even the prison population, and terrorists that tend to be his staunchest supporters have to be getting tired of this mental midget.

Kap is so full of crap I cant believe he still has fans and supporters.  If he feels so strongly against America and Americans.... Should he even be accepting the USD as payment... Hell should he not give all his money back to the NFL and its racists owners ?  Should he not spit in Nikes face as they use child labor in asia ? He should be starting his own tribe of natralists and live off the land somewhere ...

Colin Kaepernick Celebrated "Unthanksgiving Day” And Blasts USA For "Stolen Land”

0A2C9A3D-D112-4002-AA79-53B97AB7CAB6.jpe

While many of us celebrated Thanksgiving last Thursday, surrounded by family, football and food, former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick spent Thursday another way.

Kaepernick posted this video on his Twitter account of himself participating in an "Unthanksgiving Day” event on Alcatraz Island which is where Native American activists gather every Thanksgiving to commemorate "indigenous resistance”

The event is intended to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Native Americans occupying the famous island, which previously served as the site of a federal prison.

Kaepernick also attended the event in 2017.

1 hour ago, paco said:

I saw this.... I bet if he was on a team that played on Thanksgiving he would be all for it. 

1 hour ago, paco said:

Yeah, there's an NFL team willing to give that worthless piece of ish a second chance...

Never saw this thread. Had a few thoughts that I did find interesting about Colin...

1. His birth mother originally said that his birth father was either Armenian or Sicilian. She said there were two men in the picture. This was in 2013. Now, she all of the sudden remembers that he is definitely half black that he has allowed her back in his life. I find that odd. She is Italian. 

2. I actually don't care what he does before games. However, if I sit in front of clients and act in a way that is going to embarrass my corporation, it isn't collusion if others won't hire me. It's common sense. No one had a problem with this when Michael Vick had job troubles. 

3. I was actually hoping he'd make a team until I saw he wore the Kunta Kinte shirt and I have to tell you, that pissed off black people I know more than white people. They were livid. The guy has killed himself now. 

Now this is just funny...

Colin Kaepernick’s Workout Got A WR A Job With The Redskins So At Least It Kinda Worked

The defining moment of Colin Kaepernick’s long-awaited, hotly debated workout last month was a deep ball down the left sideline that sailed through the Georgia sky and landed 50 yards away in the hands of a little-known wide receiver named Jordan Veasy.

he home run ball spread on TV and social media, amassing millions of views. Supporters of Kaepernick pointed to it as evidence the quarterback still had it, while critics noted the bare-bones facilities and lack of defense. In the end, the workout didn’t immediately change Kaepernick’s job status, but Veasy thinks it changed his.

Veasy said he believes that Kaepernick’s situation — including the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback’s fight against racial injustice — has an impact that goes beyond just football. But he also knows that were it not for that workout, the Washington Redskins might not have signed him to their practice squad Wednesday.

"It helped,” the 24-year-old said. "That’s one of the reasons I wanted to be a part of it. Just being a part of the history of it, and I knew it was going to help me.”

Opportunity came quickly. The Cleveland Browns flew him in nine days later, but he left without a firm contract. Then everything went quiet until the Redskins called this week. They had a spot open on their practice squad, and they offered it to him without a workout. What he had shown on a field in Georgia a few weeks earlier was enough.

What a great story! Everyone eatin!! Well…everyone besides Kaepernick. That’s a tough break. It reminds me of movies when an actor or model goes in for an audition and brings a friend, and then the friend ends up getting the gig and the original person is still a bum out on the streets. Not saying Kaepernick is a bum, I’m sure he has a few shekels in the ol’ Bank of America account, but that workout was supposed to be for him, and Jordan Veasy is now gainfully employed as a result.

I’m sure Kaep doesn’t care- he’s probably pretty stoked about it. Maybe a little bit of this gif when he saw someone got a job from that workout and it wasn’t him

But I’m sure he’ll be just fine.

And maybe eventually there will be a spot for him in the league. But in the mean time, Jordan Veasy is able to buy a few extra Christmas presents this year because of Kaep, so it sort of worked out in the end.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/dmv/colin-kaepernicks-workout-got-a-wr-a-job-with-the-redskins-so-at-least-it-kinda-worked

On 12/5/2019 at 12:42 PM, EaglesRocker97 said:

Now this is just funny...

Constantly adjusting to catch off target bullets will open some eyes.