CLE 9   CIN 6
GB 9   BUF 6
PIT 9   TB 6
MIN 9   NYG 6
DAL 8.5   OAK 6
ATL 8.5   WAS 6
BAL 8.5   ARI 5
SEA 8.5   MIA 5

Which Over/Under win totals do you like?

At first glance, I really like CHI UNDER 9.5. They play the NFC East, AFC West, NO (HOME), and LAR (AWAY). Everything has to go perfectly for them to win 10 or 11 games.

I like BUF OVER 6 because I believe they'll almost certainly win more than 5 games. They have two games against MIA, WAS (HOME), and NYG (AWAY). If they just win 3 of those games, then they only have to go 3-8 the rest of the way to push.

Eagles over 9.5. :crazy:
Browns under 9. They will be better, but they have to be 3 games better to win the over. I am not buying into all of the hype.

The Pats have won 11 games 9 years in a row and 16 of the last 18 years. Ride it till the wheels fall off.

Just a few quick ones:

Pats under. I thought they (Brady) would fall off last year and didnt so I will just predict it every year until it happens.

Eagles over. If they could win 9 games last year with all the injuries, just a bit of better luck should give us at least 10

Cleveland under. I think 8 wins would be a great season for them.

Giants under. I think they are going to rely a lot on rookies, probably too much. I say another 5 win season.

All subject to change after draft or any big trades.

Dolphins under. They look like they are playing for 1-15 or 2-14 record this year.... It's tough to see them get over 5 wins.

I wonder what their predictions were for the past few years, at this point, and how accurate (or not) they were.

3 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I don't think the Cardinals are winning 5 games next year. 

Probably not, but what’s the over/under on total cell phone breaks?

5 hours ago, Dawkins 20 said:

The Pats have won 11 games 9 years in a row and 16 of the last 18 years. Ride it till the wheels fall off.

I heard this morning that a 10.5 was available. The host was incredulous.

I might fly out to Vegas and put $20k on Oak and the Over.  No reason that team shouldn't win 9 or more games. 6 is free money. 

10 hours ago, SBorBust said:

Here are the NFL win totals for 2019 (from the CG Technology sports book):

TEAM WINS   TEAM WINS
NE 11   HOU 8.5
KC 10.5   TEN 8.5
LAR 10.5   SF 8
NO 10.5   JAX 8
LAC 10   CAR 8
CHI 9.5   DEN 7
IND 9.5   NYJ 7
PHI 9.5   DET 7
CLE 9   CIN 6
GB 9   BUF 6
PIT 9   TB 6
MIN 9   NYG 6
DAL 8.5   OAK 6
ATL 8.5   WAS 6
BAL 8.5   ARI 5
SEA 8.5   MIA 5

Which Over/Under win totals do you like?

At first glance, I really like CHI UNDER 9.5. They play the NFC East, AFC West, NO (HOME), and LAR (AWAY). Everything has to go perfectly for them to win 10 or 11 games.

I like BUF OVER 6 because I believe they'll almost certainly win more than 5 games. They have two games against MIA, WAS (HOME), and NYG (AWAY). If they just win 3 of those games, then they only have to go 3-8 the rest of the way to push.

I'd rather see what the win totals were last year in April first to gauge reliability.

I would take the Patriots over 11.  They will go 5-1 or 6-0 in their division. They only need 6 wins after that.

I would also take the Chiefs over 10.5.  If Mahomes is for real, then losing those key pieces won't be as big of a deal.

49 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

I would take the Patriots over 11.  They will go 5-1 or 6-0 in their division. They only need 6 wins after that.

I would also take the Chiefs over 10.5.  If Mahomes is for real, then losing those key pieces won't be as big of a deal.

If they lose Hill they are in big trouble.  They have lost a few good pieces this year.   

On 4/1/2019 at 11:48 AM, toolg said:

Dolphins under. They look like they are playing for 1-15 or 2-14 record this year.... It's tough to see them get over 5 wins.

Yeah, they are "Tanking for Tua." 

If the eagles Oline can get back to some health and consistency, the eagles win at least 11 games.  Wentz will be at full strength with a deep threat and a power back......in addition to the weapons he already has......

The defense has some question marks at LB.....but with McLeod, Darby, Barnett, MIlls and Jones coming back from injury, the addition of Malik Jackson and hopefully, Josh Sweat develops, the defense is going to be tough again.  Plus maybe some drafted talent can contribute.....

42 minutes ago, birdman#12 said:

If the eagles Oline can get back to some health and consistency, the eagles win at least 11 games.  Wentz will be at full strength with a deep threat and a power back......in addition to the weapons he already has......

The defense has some question marks at LB.....but with McLeod, Darby, Barnett, MIlls and Jones coming back from injury, the addition of Malik Jackson and hopefully, Josh Sweat develops, the defense is going to be tough again.  Plus maybe some drafted talent can contribute.....

In 2017 we had a lot of solid contributions from rookies. Barnett, Hollins, Douglas and Clement all had roles. Would love to see that matched this year.

Man, the more I look at our opponents for this season, the more it looks like a one seed schedule. We get our toughest opponents at home. I can see 13 wins a distinct possibility.