whats up with that? No notification to season ticket holders about it, tickets are on sale on Ebay? anyone get notified?

9 hours ago, JoePhila said:

whats up with that? No notification to season ticket holders about it, tickets are on sale on Ebay? anyone get notified?

Might want to check your account has the right e-mail, or your e-mail's junk/spam filter. We got an email Monday about it, saying we would get a pre-sale code on Tuesday for early access to tickets (11am, before public offer at noon.) Got that e-mail around 10am, and had no problem grabbing tickets at 11am. 

The Eagles twitter account also sent out a tweet the week before about the Draft Party in general and the VIP/Charity ticket details, and there was a banner ad on the team website last week, too.

Definitely wasn't a secret! 

16 hours ago, JoePhila said:

I got notified a week prior on my celly from the eagles. Im not even a season ticket holder. But it wasnt well advertised at all.

The day before, and day of I was checking the site and couldnt find anything about it. Luckily I had already known from the 1 notification I got about it.

They were available Tuesday at 12pm. I got in right at 12 and got stuck waiting for 15 minutes only to get rejected. They sold out as quickly as season tickets do.

First time I was ever unable to get tickets to this event. It used to be so easy. 

How much were the tickets for Eagles season holders?  Someone said they were $200, but I always thought they were free.  That person said I would have asked you to go if they were free, and I deleted the email by accident ugh!  Please help settle an argument.  Thank you!!!

19 hours ago, flyeaglesfly000 said:

How much were the tickets for Eagles season holders?  Someone said they were $200, but I always thought they were free.  That person said I would have asked you to go if they were free, and I deleted the email by accident ugh!  Please help settle an argument.  Thank you!!!

Regular tickets were free. VIP tickets were 200. 

There was a email, maybe your profile on your account is wrong. They sent 2 emails actually. All season tickets holders were able to get tickets 1 hour before the general public. 

1 hour ago, DeathByEagle said:

There was a email, maybe your profile on your account is wrong. They sent 2 emails actually. All season tickets holders were able to get tickets 1 hour before the general public. 

F you guys. I got none cause Im not a season ticket holder. They were gone in seconds. 

On 4/5/2019 at 7:56 AM, the noid said:

Might want to check your account has the right e-mail, or your e-mail's junk/spam filter. We got an email Monday about it, saying we would get a pre-sale code on Tuesday for early access to tickets (11am, before public offer at noon.) Got that e-mail around 10am, and had no problem grabbing tickets at 11am. 

The Eagles twitter account also sent out a tweet the week before about the Draft Party in general and the VIP/Charity ticket details, and there was a banner ad on the team website last week, too.

Definitely wasn't a secret! 

they have the right email when they send me the bill for season tickets