Sign in to follow this  
Havenless

Demarcus Lawrence Signs 21m$ a year, 65m$ Guaranteed

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I’m not sure if you’re new to this board, but crying about injuries is not allowed. In fact, Eagles fans are never allowed to cry about injuries because without the Wentz injury you guys are still searching for a SB title. 

Tell me where they have glaring holes? They could prob use more depth on the DL. Maybe another CB and WR. They’ll be competing for the division. 

True. The difference between the top two NFCE teams and the bottom two this season may be staggering. 

Barring disaster I see the Eagles getting the division title over the Pukes. 

But c'mon, no Beasley and an old Witten back in? Amari, yes, Zeke yes, Dak, meh. I agree with @albertateal, on paper as of now, we are slightly better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now its not holes but glaring holes? Now its not superbowl contenders but "competing for the division? Oh brother. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, madriver said:

I’m not sure if you’re new to this board, but crying about injuries is not allowed. In fact, Eagles fans are never allowed to cry about injuries because without the Wentz injury you guys are still searching for a SB title. 

Tell me where they have glaring holes? They could prob use more depth on the DL. Maybe another CB and WR. They’ll be competing for the division. 

Now it's not holes but "glaring holes". Now it's not superbowl contenders its "competing for the division"? Oh Brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lawrence 21m

Zeke 22m

Dak 28m

Cooper 17m

Good luck with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

I’m not sure if you’re new to this board, but crying about injuries is not allowed. In fact, Eagles fans are never allowed to cry about injuries because without the Wentz injury you guys are still searching for a SB title. 

Tell me where they have glaring holes? They could prob use more depth on the DL. Maybe another CB and WR. They’ll be competing for the division

You spelled wildcard wrong.

 

Also...how can you say we would have not won a ring if Wentz played? He was probably the best player in the league that year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lawrence is one of the better DE in the game and got paid accordingly.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not sure why the whining, its not your money so who cares. Reminds me of when a labor union strikescand wins highervwages and people on the outside get mad like all those mooch workers striking for better pay are lazy. 

Why do you care if somebody gets a bigger piece of the pie, unless its your pie and even then how much more pie does one need than everyone else.

Good for lawrence gettin his hes a good player.

Now this might cause some financial problems down the road but for now good job.

Having said that where do eagles fsns get off saying the cowboys have glaring holes and yada yada. Last i checked they beat us twice last year.

I expect this year the division comes down to eagles cowboys. Sounds awesome!

Oh yeah COWBOYS SUCK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Im not sure why the whining, its not your money so who cares. Reminds me of when a labor union strikescand wins highervwages and people on the outside get mad like all those mooch workers striking for better pay are lazy. 

Why do you care if somebody gets a bigger piece of the pie, unless its your pie and even then how much more pie does one need than everyone else.

Good for lawrence gettin his hes a good player.

Now this might cause some financial problems down the road but for now good job.

Having said that where do eagles fsns get off saying the cowboys have glaring holes and yada yada. Last i checked they beat us twice last year.

I expect this year the division comes down to eagles cowboys. Sounds awesome!

Oh yeah COWBOYS SUCK!

Because we cant stand them and they suck. Holes everywhere I say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, albertateal said:

Now it's not holes but "glaring holes". Now it's not superbowl contenders its "competing for the division"? Oh Brother.

What can you say, Giants fans have been reduced to vicariously rooting for the Cowboys, their own football franchise is so terrible it couldn't compete in the AAF.

 

As for Lawrence, he's a non-factor against us, always has been:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

What can you say, Giants fans have been reduced to vicariously rooting for the Cowboys, their own football franchise is so terrible it couldn't compete in the AAF.

 

As for Lawrence, he's a non-factor against us, always has been:

 

They are still fuming they had throw all those "no ring" memes in the trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

I’m not sure if you’re new to this board, but crying about injuries is not allowed. In fact, Eagles fans are never allowed to cry about injuries because without the Wentz injury you guys are still searching for a SB title. 

Tell me where they have glaring holes? They could prob use more depth on the DL. Maybe another CB and WR. They’ll be competing for the division. 

Which year are you talking about? Wentz was on fire in 2017 before his injury. He didn't really have an offseason for his 2018 season because he was healing from the 2017 injury

Eagles have had a ridiculous amount of injuries the past 2 years

I saw someone post a tweet about there being 50-60 knee injuries throughout the league last year. 

If Zeke ends up holding out then Dallas will have a problem because we've seen Dak without Zeke and it's not good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mike030270 said:

Which year are you talking about? Wentz was on fire in 2017 before his injury. He didn't really have an offseason for his 2018 season because he was healing from the 2017 injury

Eagles have had a ridiculous amount of injuries the past 2 years

I saw someone post a tweet about there being 50-60 knee injuries throughout the league last year. 

If Zeke ends up holding out then Dallas will have a problem because we've seen Dak without Zeke and it's not good

At least when one of our guys is hurt we can play through it and still win games. Dallas gets an injury or a suspension and their whole team is a dumpster fire. 

Not to mention Jason Garrett is still their head coach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, boogyman said:

They are still fuming they had throw all those "no ring" memes in the trash.

In their defense that was literally the only thing they had on us, and they knew it. Now that's its gone, they don't know what to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D-Shiznit said:

In their defense that was literally the only thing they had on us, and they knew it. Now that's its gone, they don't know what to do.

Especially since we have beaten them like a drum for years now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

In their defense that was literally the only thing they had on us, and they knew it. Now that's its gone, they don't know what to do.

They just say they have more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bwestbrook36 said:

They just say they have more

Dal and R-Words fans don't actually use that for most part because of how long its been for them, they know our comeback for that is much more hurtful.

Giants fans could, but we've owned them into obedient submission these past couple of years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bwestbrook36 said:

They just say they have more

Because we do have more, a lot more.

That being said Eagles have had more success then cowboys for quite a while. Who knows what the future holds for our two teams but it looks to be tight between us for some years to come. 

With the two teams at this stage both GM’s have done a good job with quality players. Eagles are an older team with less cap space for now anyway and Dallas has a very young team with money but will be spending it trying to keep their best players signed. 

Pro’s and cons for each team but they should be pretty good this year as long as they stay healthy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

Dal and R-Words fans don't actually use that for most part because of how long its been for them, they know our comeback for that is much more hurtful.

Giants fans could, but we've owned them into obedient submission these past couple of years.

The cowboys fans I've talked to always say " yeah well we have more". That may not be the majority but, there is still some that do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gch said:

Because we do have more, a lot more.

That being said Eagles have had more success then cowboys for quite a while. Who knows what the future holds for our two teams but it looks to be tight between us for some years to come. 

With the two teams at this stage both GM’s have done a good job with quality players. Eagles are an older team with less cap space for now anyway and Dallas has a very young team with money but will be spending it trying to keep their best players signed. 

Pro’s and cons for each team but they should be pretty good this year as long as they stay healthy. 

For me anyway, there is a immense difference now. The "no rings jokes" sucked for me to be honest. There was no comeback. The "we have more rings jokes" dont have near the sting, especially since we have been destroying the Giants on a regular basis and the Cowboys have done nothing of note for over 20 years. 

 

Until the Giants beat us a couple times at least I dont see how there can be any trash talking from them about anything. It's so hollow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giant and Washington are in a tough spot but to be honest we have all been there before. Thankfully Dallas is in a pretty good spot and Eagles are in a better spot since winning the SB in 2017. Enjoy the team when it’s winning because unless your the Pats it usually doesn’t last long. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2019 at 8:43 PM, xitrum said:

I hope they don’t pay Dak 30mil/year.  That just means Wentz would be worth a lot more.

Your comment is arguable. Prescott is worth more than Wentz easily. He won rookie of the year and has taken the Cowboys to the playoffs twice already. Wentz shouldn't be making more than Prescott on a yearly basis. He hasn't done anything to deserve it......yet.

Don't let Cowboy hate cloud your judgement. Prescott doesn't have Wentz's talent, but he's done much more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boss Hawg said:

Your comment is arguable. Prescott is worth more than Wentz easily. He won rookie of the year and has taken the Cowboys to the playoffs twice already. Wentz shouldn't be making more than Prescott on a yearly basis. He hasn't done anything to deserve it......yet.

 Don't let Cowboy hate cloud your judgement. Prescott doesn't have Wentz's talent, but he's done much more.

Foles doesn't have Luck's talent, but he's done a lot more. Luck is still worth more than Foles despite that. Wentz is still worth more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Havenless said:

Foles doesn't have Luck's talent, but he's done a lot more. Luck is still worth more than Foles despite that. Wentz is still worth more

Yeah agreed. In the NFL talent and perception are everything. Luck is perceived as a star, Wentz is too. Foles is seen more as a gamble and that's a label that's stuck for some time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah agreed. In the NFL talent and perception are everything. Luck is perceived as a star, Wentz is too. Foles is seen more as a gamble and that's a label that's stuck for some time. 

As is Dak to an extent. What happens when you take him out of Garret’t’s offense? The Foles question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2019 at 8:43 AM, Captain F said:

Lawrence 21m

Zeke 22m

Dak 28m

Cooper 17m

Good luck with that. 

If I were Cowboys, I would not re-sign Dak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this