Sign in to follow this  
Havenless

Demarcus Lawrence Signs 21m$ a year, 65m$ Guaranteed

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, gch said:

How did they have a better play off showing? Both went out in the  2nd round. 

Foles did his stuff again. Wentz was not playing well towards the end of the season. He was still having problems with health if I recall. 

Cause it's the eagles message board and I say so ūüėč

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hefty Smurf said:

That was a nice rant, but you still have not shown on paper how you are better than Dallas.  Beating you twice last year had very little to do with the post.

"On paper" is a term thrown around by fans to indicate how they feel their team has improved over other teams. There is no stat line for the future because it hasn't happened yet.  I pointed out the changes you made this season and you instantly retreat into the past. I can do the same.

As far as the future: I guess we'll see. And we'll also see if you're a temporary Cowboys troll who's bored in the offseason and will vanish after you lose to the Eagles or if you're a genuine football person.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2019 at 10:54 AM, BKLYNYG said:

I’m not sure if you’re new to this board, but crying about injuries is not allowed. In fact, Eagles fans are never allowed to cry about injuries because without the Wentz injury you guys are still searching for a SB title. 

Tell me where they have glaring holes? They could prob use more depth on the DL. Maybe another CB and WR. They’ll be competing for the division. 

I'd say this:

QB Eagles

RB Cowboys

WR wash

TE Eagles

Oline (run block) Cowboys

Oline (pass block) Eagles

DLine Eagles

LB Cowboys

CB Wash

S Eagles

ST Eagles

 

These are 2 teams that are going to be neck and neck for the East this year.  The biggest differentiating factors are going to be injuries and coaching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Lawrence has shoulder surgery and is out 4-6 months. At best he’s back by the start of the season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 1:46 PM, Outlaw said:

I'd say this:

QB Eagles

RB Cowboys

WR wash

TE Eagles

Oline (run block) Cowboys

Oline (pass block) Eagles

DLine Eagles

LB Cowboys

CB Wash

S Eagles

ST Eagles

 

These are 2 teams that are going to be neck and neck for the East this year.  The biggest differentiating factors are going to be injuries and coaching.

I think WR leans towards Dallas. With Cooper and the other young receivers I think we should be better this year. TE is definitely Philly. I agree on the rest of them. 

The think about Dak is that he just knows how to win games. He stays healthy even taking the hits on sacks and rushes. If it’s OT or late 4th quarter and you have to win now I would take Dak over Wentz. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gch said:

I think WR leans towards Dallas. With Cooper and the other young receivers I think we should be better this year. TE is definitely Philly. I agree on the rest of them. 

The think about Dak is that he just knows how to win games. He stays healthy even taking the hits on sacks and rushes. If it’s OT or late 4th quarter and you have to win now I would take Dak over Wentz. 

I think WR1 you have us. I take our WR2 and WR3 over yours.  Why I called it a wash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can understand that thought. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I think WR1 you have us. I take our WR2 and WR3 over yours.  Why I called it a wash.

Could have used another term other than 'wash'. I had an issue trying to remember who the Redskins have at WR. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2019 at 9:44 PM, Hefty Smurf said:

Odd.  That looks nothing like Bill Belichick.  I would have sworn that the Pat's were defending Superbowl champs.  Does the past suddenly matter?

Comparing past 2 years to past 23 years?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cowboys schedule is brutal. If they make the playoffs then they will be a threat to any team. 

Dallas has been one of the best drafting teams in the last 5-6 years. They have a lot of young talent. They should get better going forward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, gch said:

Cowboys schedule is brutal. If they make the playoffs then they will be a threat to any team. 

Dallas has been one of the best drafting teams in the last 5-6 years. They have a lot of young talent. They should get better going forward. 

 

FB_IMG_1555710969070.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cowboys have drafted well and produced¬†talented teams but still have no NFCCG/SB appearances this century to show for it. An accomplishment¬†even the bum buccaneers and cardinals can say they have done¬†ūü§£

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pisceschica said:

The cowboys have drafted well and produced¬†talented teams but still have no NFCCG/SB appearances this century to show for it. An accomplishment¬†even the bum buccaneers and cardinals can say they have done¬†ūü§£

 

Your right without a deep playoff run or SB appearance it will be a loss. They are the youngest at least last year in the league. They have talent across the board on D and O. Garrett has to take the next step with this team or he needs to go and the Jones feel that way it seams. They did get rid of Scott L when Garrett wanted to keep him to I believe he is on a short leash. 

Dak I believe will be fine if the team can stay healthy. I you go back to the last 3 years when he was drafted he has more wins then anyone except Brady. He has two pro bowl appearances in three years. He plays his best in pressure situations. He makes stupid throws at times but every QB does that. And most important is he has been so durable and tough. His leadership may be his best trait, and the teams loves him and believes in him. 

Stephen Jones has turned this team into a fiscally conservative front office and are able to keep the players they want as they build through the draft. 

Lots to be excited about for the next few years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, gch said:

Your right without a deep playoff run or SB appearance it will be a loss. They are the youngest at least last year in the league. They have talent across the board on D and O. Garrett has to take the next step with this team or he needs to go and the Jones feel that way it seams. They did get rid of Scott L when Garrett wanted to keep him to I believe he is on a short leash. 

Dak I believe will be fine if the team can stay healthy. I you go back to the last 3 years when he was drafted he has more wins then anyone except Brady. He has two pro bowl appearances in three years. He plays his best in pressure situations. He makes stupid throws at times but every QB does that. And most important is he has been so durable and tough. His leadership may be his best trait, and the teams loves him and believes in him. 

Stephen Jones has turned this team into a fiscally conservative front office and are able to keep the players they want as they build through the draft. 

Lots to be excited about for the next few years. 

I still don't understand why people feel that Dak is terrible.  He's absolutely good enough to win a SB.  He's not Tom Brady or anything like that and can't carry a team but they play good defense, run the ball with Zeke first and foremost and then Dak just makes plays and runs the offense, limits mistakes then they'll be fine.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 11:44 PM, gch said:

Your right without a deep playoff run or SB appearance it will be a loss. They are the youngest at least last year in the league. They have talent across the board on D and O. Garrett has to take the next step with this team or he needs to go and the Jones feel that way it seams. They did get rid of Scott L when Garrett wanted to keep him to I believe he is on a short leash. 

Dak I believe will be fine if the team can stay healthy. I you go back to the last 3 years when he was drafted he has more wins then anyone except Brady. He has two pro bowl appearances in three years. He plays his best in pressure situations. He makes stupid throws at times but every QB does that. And most important is he has been so durable and tough. His leadership may be his best trait, and the teams loves him and believes in him. 

Stephen Jones has turned this team into a fiscally conservative front office and are able to keep the players they want as they build through the draft. 

Lots to be excited about for the next few years. 

 

FB_IMG_1555894340641.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, boogyman said:

So Zeke got a tatoo of himself on his leg...

 

 

0422-ezekiel-elliot-leg-tatoo-insta-3.jpg

Really who the he!! cares what tat ‚Äės NFL players have on their legs?

Why are you looking at a man’s leg?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gch said:

Really who the he!! cares what tat ‚Äės NFL players have on their legs?

Why are you looking at a man’s leg?

 

Dont get so mad man. I didnt take the picture it just popped up in my Facebook feed. It's funny for someone to have a tatoo of himself. Again it's just funny, no need to be angry about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 11:44 PM, gch said:

Your right without a deep playoff run or SB appearance it will be a loss. They are the youngest at least last year in the league. They have talent across the board on D and O. Garrett has to take the next step with this team or he needs to go and the Jones feel that way it seams. They did get rid of Scott L when Garrett wanted to keep him to I believe he is on a short leash. 

Dak I believe will be fine if the team can stay healthy. I you go back to the last 3 years when he was drafted he has more wins then anyone except Brady. He has two pro bowl appearances in three years. He plays his best in pressure situations. He makes stupid throws at times but every QB does that. And most important is he has been so durable and tough. His leadership may be his best trait, and the teams loves him and believes in him. 

Stephen Jones has turned this team into a fiscally conservative front office and are able to keep the players they want as they build through the draft. 

Lots to be excited about for the next few years. 

 

FB_IMG_1556064243597.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, boogyman said:

Dont get so mad man. I didnt take the picture it just popped up in my Facebook feed. It's funny for someone to have a tatoo of himself. Again it's just funny, no need to be angry about it.

No one is angry here. Would I have a tattoo of myself on my leg? No in fact I don’t have a tattoo. Is it strange, yea it is but in today’s world not much nothing surprises me anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this