Sign in to follow this  
Procus

Del Rio: Don't be surprised if Rusell Wilson is not with Seattle on opening day

Recommended Posts

Hawks are idiots if they get rid of Wilson. I just hope that if they do that he doesn't go to Skins or Giants. Stay the F out of the East.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Hawks are idiots if they get rid of Wilson. I just hope that if they do that he doesn't go to Skins or Giants. Stay the F out of the East.

1.  There is no way he is being traded.  Do you remember how bad the Hawks were before they drafted him?

2.  Even if 1 were not correct, no way he'd be traded to a NFC team.

Del Rio's a tool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much do the Seahawks need in return in order to trade Wilson? And what team is able to give it to them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... let's give up our first for a seventh right? To give was it Miami the picks to get him and keep him out of the NFC East...

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2019 at 10:43 PM, madriver said:

I hope he holds out until after the Eagles game.

I dont think he is going to hold out though...I thought that deadline was just for him negotiating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He wants too much and has had good defense most of his career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get it, scramblers don't have the same shelf life as pocket passers.  But Seahawks are going to have to hold their nose and give him the 5 years he deserves.  Dude is a top 3 Qb and a one man offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GA4M said:

He wants too much and has had good defense most of his career.

No he doesnt. He wants top money and is worth it, so you pay him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Seahawks don't pay Wilson, what is the backup plan? Draft a QB? Kyler Murray might be pretty good, but I figure the Cardinals have him locked up with the #1 pick. Who's next? Lock? Haskins? Are you really going to take a chance with the young QBs left in this year's draft when you already have Wilson on your team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, boogyman said:

No he doesnt. He wants top money and is worth it, so you pay him.

Too risky IMO, just saying.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GA4M said:

Too risky IMO, just saying.

 

Strongly disagree. Letting him walk and hoping you draft a QB close to as good as him is way, way more risky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

I get it, scramblers don't have the same shelf life as pocket passers.  But Seahawks are going to have to hold their nose and give him the 5 years he deserves.  Dude is a top 3 Qb and a one man offense.

He has never missed a game. I dont think he has ever missed a single practice actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russell Wilson is a top 5 QB in the league. The Seahawks front office should get ishcanned if they get rid of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also...any team trading for him would have to give up maybe the biggest bounty of trade picks ever, and still pay him a ish ton of money. I know certain teams do absurd things all the time, but I cant see anyone being that idiotic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting close to his deadline and it will start to get interesting very soon. I don't think you need to trade as much as you think. The guy is top 3 QB in the league with 1 year left. We don't know where his heart is right now but don't be shocked to see him traded for only 2 First rounds + players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sturm said:

Getting close to his deadline and it will start to get interesting very soon. I don't think you need to trade as much as you think. The guy is top 3 QB in the league with 1 year left. We don't know where his heart is right now but don't be shocked to see him traded for only 2 First rounds + players.

Couldnt Wilson put pressure on Seattle by relling any team that offers to trade for him he will not sign an extension with them? If he does that no one will want to trade for him and Seattle risks losing him for nothing next season, or being forced to franchise him for a crazy number on a 1 year deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sturm said:

Getting close to his deadline and it will start to get interesting very soon. I don't think you need to trade as much as you think. The guy is top 3 QB in the league with 1 year left. We don't know where his heart is right now but don't be shocked to see him traded for only 2 First rounds + players.

Also, even 2 firsts and some extras is a lot to give up when you still have to pay the player you are trading for 30 million or more a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, boogyman said:

He has never missed a game. I dont think he has ever missed a single practice actually.

It's like a Rb that hits 30, you know it's coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s had a surpassingly healthy career for being a mobile QB. He’s had the team put in his shoulders for a couple years since the dismantling of that defense and them not really giving him many weapons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this