Sign in to follow this  
DakZekeDez

Is Tyreek Hill's career over?

Breaking a 3 year old's arm? Must sucks for Reid and Mahomes, now they are about to lose Hill after the Kareem Hunt's fiasco.

49 minutes ago, DakZekeDez said:

Breaking a 3 year old's arm? Must sucks for Reid and Mahomes, now they are about to lose Hill after the Kareem Hunt's fiasco.

And they've traded for Clark who by all accounts is apparently a PoS!

His career probably isn't over but it really should be. Disgusting, disgraceful behaviour. 

1 hour ago, DakZekeDez said:

No. Hes a dirtbag which means he will end up on your team eventually.

47 minutes ago, boogyman said:

No. Hes a dirtbag which means he will end up on your team eventually.

:roll: The Cowboys, where dirtbags go to line their pockets.

I expect Hill to be released from the Chiefs, then immediately signed by the Cowboys.

I wonder if the chiefs try to trade him today..... if not, i expect him to be cut by tonight. 

He's already on his second chance.  This dude is sick.  Literally all he has to do is not abuse women or children for 10 years to make in the ballpark of 100 million dollars and he can't do it.  Freaking scumbag. 

I don't know why, but all this stuff reminds me of when Reid and his wife were going through all that bull-ish with his druggie son.

10 hours ago, DakZekeDez said:

ZERO sympathy for Reid. Hill beat the hell out of this same woman while pregnant with this same kid and Reid overlooked all of that, drafted him. Any human being who punches a pregnant woman in the stomach, chokes her, throws her against the wall no matter how talented they could be should be in jail, not warmly welcomed months later onto a NFL roster. I believe in second chances but what this guy did was horrible and he could've lost his unborn child. Reid was willing to instantly overlook that and ignore that it ever happened. So again, no sympathy at all for Andy Reid when there were massive red flags and he decided to ignore them. 

5 hours ago, axe_man_trotter said:

He is super talented so he'll likely be given another chance.

Adrian Peterson got another chance

Hill beat up his pregnant girlfriend while in collage, punched her in the stomach, choked her, slammed her against the wall. Now a few years later he breaks the arm of this same child that he could've easily killed while being carried by his wife. Peterson is a lousy dad, was punished, but what Hill did is criminal. 

2 hours ago, Captain F said:

Hill has bee suspended by the chiefs.......

Consider the video of Hunt was released and they instantly got rid of him. This audio of Hill is released and he is still on the roster but just suspended. He has a history of violence, could've easily killed this child when his girl was pregnant with him. Now you have him breaking the child's arm, punching him in the stomach? 

From his Wiki Page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyreek_Hill

Legal issues

Stillwater police records indicate that on December 12, 2014, Hill was arrested on complaints of assault of his 20-year-old pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Espinal. The police report states that Espinal said the two got into an argument and he threw her around like a ragdoll, punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her.[66] Oklahoma State dismissed him from the football team after the charges.[67]

Hill eventually pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation and was sentenced to three years of probation, an anger-management course, a year-long batterer's program, and was required to undergo a domestic-abuse evaluation, a sentence that Espinal was consulted about and comfortable with.[23][68] Espinal eventually gave birth to a boy.[20][69] After three years of probation, work in his local community, and completion of anger management, Hill's case was expunged.

This girl needs to run away from this idiot, fast. If she doesn't, he's going to end up murdering her.

Tragic what this kid is suffering. He was still in the womb and suffered abuse. Then up through his 3 years of life, he still was being harmed by his own parent.

It's not the acts that amazes me, but just how some people's mind functions when they decide to do these acts. What kind of rationale goes through one's mind to cause such physical harm to your child?

The only fault of Reid's is his incessant belief that he can fix these guys. Vick was different because he actually did time. I for the life of me don't get how players get shunned for weed and whatnot but by all means go ahead and beat women, no biggie.

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

From his Wiki Page:

This girl needs to run away from this idiot, fast. If she doesn't, he's going to end up murdering her.

Exactly.

5 hours ago, Jason1978 said:

Hill beat up his pregnant girlfriend while in collage, punched her in the stomach, choked her, slammed her against the wall. Now a few years later he breaks the arm of this same child that he could've easily killed while being carried by his wife. Peterson is a lousy dad, was punished, but what Hill did is criminal. 

Adrian Peterson punched his little boy in the face and lacerated his sons sack with a wooden stick. He’s a criminal piece of ish too. Disgusting human being. Can’t believe he’s still in the NFL. Neither should be anywhere near the NFL. 

On 4/26/2019 at 4:18 AM, DakZekeDez said:

I think it probably sucks more for the 3 year old.

On 4/26/2019 at 1:27 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

From his Wiki Page:

The tape has Hill and the girl arguing over who beats the child more/worse.

They deserve each other.

The Chiefs joke of an owner considers himself a SJW. (he talked about wanting Kaepernick on his team for example)

Apparently he hates women and children as long as their abuser can run fast.

Clark Hunt is now 'disturbed' that he has to pay for his disgusting draft pick.

He is only 'disturbed' that other people can hear the audio now.

On 4/26/2019 at 1:48 PM, Jason1978 said:

ZERO sympathy for Reid. Hill beat the hell out of this same woman while pregnant with this same kid and Reid overlooked all of that, drafted him. Any human being who punches a pregnant woman in the stomach, chokes her, throws her against the wall no matter how talented they could be should be in jail, not warmly welcomed months later onto a NFL roster. I believe in second chances but what this guy did was horrible and he could've lost his unborn child. Reid was willing to instantly overlook that and ignore that it ever happened. So again, no sympathy at all for Andy Reid when there were massive red flags and he decided to ignore them. 

You mean the same way hills now wife ignored them?