Sign in to follow this  
DakZekeDez

Is Tyreek Hill's career over?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Utebird said:

You mean the same way hills now wife ignored them?

Be nice. All those people advocating that she leave, what was she gonna do get a regular job?

She was l   l <--- that close to being an NFL wife. Everything would be ok after that. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately his career is very likely not over. Hopefully though he gets a lengthy ban and we don't see this guy on the field for a long long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way to get teams to think twice about drafting scumbags like this is to start docking them draft picks. Let's say Goodell takes away KC's 1st round pick in 2020, or if he really wants to hurt them, their 1st and 3rd for 2020, that will definitely make other teams wonder if it is worth it to draft some of these guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, vsptroops said:

The only way to get teams to think twice about drafting scumbags like this is to start docking them draft picks. Let's say Goodell takes away KC's 1st round pick in 2020, or if he really wants to hurt them, their 1st and 3rd for 2020, that will definitely make other teams wonder if it is worth it to draft some of these guys. 

Docking the team on what basis? The guy was eligible for the draft. The Chiefs haven't violated any rules.

And do you honestly think the NFL cares? They don't. The tape came out on Thursday before the draft & the NFL/NFL Network made no mention of it until the next day. They didn't want to take the shine away from the draft.

I hope he never plays again but he will. Talent trumps character, unfortunately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt the NFL will get serious about this kind of abuse until the law does.  When you hit a woman or a child with such violence to break bones or other injuries, it should be mandatory 6 months to a year in a federal prison, with the general population.  You can require counseling or whatever, but prison time should be required.

Until then, the NFL will look at these guys as "assets" and will only walk a fine line to appear to be doing "something" while hedging their bet to let the guy continue his career.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, birdman#12 said:

I doubt the NFL will get serious about this kind of abuse until the law does.  When you hit a woman or a child with such violence to break bones or other injuries, it should be mandatory 6 months to a year in a federal prison, with the general population.  You can require counseling or whatever, but prison time should be required.

Until then, the NFL will look at these guys as "assets" and will only walk a fine line to appear to be doing "something" while hedging their bet to let the guy continue his career.

 

Agree. That's really the problem at hand is the law of the land needs to be stricter on these matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His punishment should be 6-24 months in jail during which time someone in gen pop breaks both his kneecaps.

His punishment from the NFL should be a lifetime ban.

No waivers, no chance for the Brown Stains or DC Dirtbags to claim his rights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, skippyx said:

His punishment should be 6-24 months in jail during which time someone in gen pop breaks both his kneecaps.

His punishment from the NFL should be a lifetime ban.

No waivers, no chance for the Brown Stains or DC Dirtbags to claim his rights.

1000000% agree with you. Scumbags like him shouldn't be allowed to earn millions of $ and live a life of luxury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was it over when the German's bombed pearl harbor? well....this time around...yes it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2019 at 10:14 AM, birdman#12 said:

I doubt the NFL will get serious about this kind of abuse until the law does.  When you hit a woman or a child with such violence to break bones or other injuries, it should be mandatory 6 months to a year in a federal prison, with the general population.  You can require counseling or whatever, but prison time should be required.

Until then, the NFL will look at these guys as "assets" and will only walk a fine line to appear to be doing "something" while hedging their bet to let the guy continue his career.

 

Federal prison is "nicer” than State prisons. Plus the crimes he’s rumored to have committed are born Federal crimes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this