nottingham14

I wouldn’t jump on the Daniel Jones hate train just yet

7 hours ago, Happyfoosball said:

I'm enjoying this as much or more then maybe anyone but lets be real.  It's one game.  Lets check back after 5 or 6, then if he's successful lets check back a year after that to see how he's handled that success, then if he's still successful lets see if he can perform at a high level in a playoff game.  This is the beginning of a long journey.  He does look great so far. 

He cost me my fantasy match this week!!!!

.....because I left him on the bench.

50 minutes ago, paco said:

He cost me my fantasy match this week!!!!

.....because I left him on the bench.

I wouldn't play him in fantasy either.  Rookies are too inconsistent. 

On 9/23/2019 at 8:22 PM, bwestbrook36 said:

You are lifeless trying so hard to be right on a message board where at the end of the day you don't win any prizes for and no one gives a flying crap about your predictions... @paco you sir are the lifeless one though. 

I ain’t trying hard to be right. I’ve got lifeless losers pulling up threads of mine constantly. That ain’t me doing it. I’m just pointing out for all the alleged "stupid comments” I’ve made, most seem to be coming true. If you look at the Cousins thread there are literally linked references to comments of mine posted by Paco, who seems to always have me on his mind even though I was literally gone for like 8 months. 🙄 

Its funny I’ll be gone a few months and come back. Oh look its two of my threads at the top. Last year they pulled up both the Roseman thread and the Mills threads talking smack. So yeah I talk smack back. 

Stupid comments are one thing. Flat out lies are another.

And you combine that with trolling / insults. But yeah, act all innocent now. :rolleyes:

Edit:  and I notice your focus is on me and not the other half dozen people. It's because I'm the only one calling you what you are:  a R-words fan in sheep's clothing. I don't blame you,  if I was exposed I'd be on the attack too