Sign in to follow this  
Swimm

Lesean McCoy confirms hes a scumbag. Spoils Avengers End Game on social Media.

Serves you right for wasting your time on Twitter

Never understood the big deal in spoiling endings for people really.  I never do it.  But its happened to me plenty of times. 

i guess i just don't take movies as serious as others do.  Besides, its not like you cant predict 90% of whats going to happen.  

1 minute ago, SNOORDA said:

Never understood the big deal in spoiling endings for people really.  I never do it.  But its happened to me plenty of times. 

i guess i just don't take movies as serious as others do.  Besides, its not like you cant predict 90% of whats going to happen. 

Think of it this way. The Super Bowl is Sunday and your team has made it there. Then somebody from the future walks in and tells you your team loses 35-29 and leaves. You know it's a bigger deal that a time traveler showed up, but that is definitely going to take away some of your enjoyment watching the Super Bowl knowing that your team is going to lose 35-29 the whole time.

5 minutes ago, zenclaybourne said:

Think of it this way. The Super Bowl is Sunday and your team has made it there. Then somebody from the future walks in and tells you your team loses 35-29 and leaves. You know it's a bigger deal that a time traveler showed up, but that is definitely going to take away some of your enjoyment watching the Super Bowl knowing that your team is going to lose 35-29 the whole time.

Honestly that scenario would save me a whole lot of stress. Lol. 

Just now, SNOORDA said:

Honestly that scenario would save me a whole lot of stress. Lol. 

:lol: I guess you're just a different type of guy then

6 minutes ago, zenclaybourne said:

:lol: I guess you're just a different type of guy then

Yeah i guess. Lol. Seriously though. I went last night to see avengers with my homies 2 sons.  He was having a couples dinner at his house and needed the kids to be occupied.  So I obliged 

i predicted basically the whole movie except for shadys spoiler which, to me, was whatever unless you’re like some kind of comicon person. 

And btw that movie is too darn long... 

PS, shady is a **** nozzle but for reasons besides spoiling a movie part 

Good thing I'm not a Twit... is that the right term for people who are on Twitter? :huh: 

Of course, even if I was, I likely won't see the movie anyway. But still, only an idiot would deliberately spoil the ending of a movie like that. But then again, we're talking about the person who tipped a waitress $0.30 once.  

1 hour ago, RepPhilly said:

What is social media?

It's a place where movies go to get spoiled.

cape movies don't mean a thing for real

don't take that fake kids ish too seriously

21 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

cape movies don't mean a thing for real

don't take that fake kids ish too seriously

It's entertainment. No entertainment truly matters but people care about the pieces that entertain them.

9 hours ago, zenclaybourne said:

It's entertainment. No entertainment truly matters but people care about the pieces that entertain them.

Unfortunately entertainment helps to shape (emotionally immature) peoples' perception of the real world.

On 4/28/2019 at 11:06 AM, zenclaybourne said:

Are you kidding? I'd love that. Easy $$$

I remember years ago when "The Others" came out with Nicole Kidman, I got the DVD and was going to watch it the next night. 

Riding home the next day with 2 other people in the car, I mention that I'm pumped to watch it. Person next to me goes, "you're gonna love it! The ending is crazy!"

Then person in the back "OMG! I was shocked that they're all dead!"

Me: WTF!?

Never watched the movie.

1 hour ago, vincent_NJG said:

I remember years ago when "The Others" came out with Nicole Kidman, I got the DVD and was going to watch it the next night. 

Riding home the next day with 2 other people in the car, I mention that I'm pumped to watch it. Person next to me goes, "you're gonna love it! The ending is crazy!"

Then person in the back "OMG! I was shocked that they're all dead!"

Me: WTF!?

Never watched the movie.

Welp there goes my Thursday plans

I'm glad Shady spoiled Endgame. i don't have 3 hours to give up watching it. Now I don't have to feel like I'm left out. 

(Maybe someday I'll get time to sit down and watch the entire movie on DVD. But the ending would have been spoiled by then anyway...)

4 hours ago, toolg said:

I'm glad Shady spoiled Endgame. i don't have 3 hours to give up watching it. Now I don't have to feel like I'm left out. 

(Maybe someday I'll get time to sit down and watch the entire movie on DVD. But the ending would have been spoiled by then anyway...)

Let me help you

FB_IMG_1556815438214.jpg

7 hours ago, vincent_NJG said:

Are you kidding? I'd love that. Easy $$$

But in that scenario, you're handcuffed, gagged and blindfolded until the game is over, so you can't make any bets but you know that the Browns beat the Giants in the Super Bowl, 78-0 and you also know that Odell caught 10 touchdowns, each going more than 70 yards.

Haven’t seen the movie, nor do I care to, but I can tell you how it ends. 

They roll the credits.

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Haven’t seen the movie, nor do I care to, but I can tell you how it ends. 

Reveal hidden contents

They roll the credits.

Damn you beat me to it. I was literally going to reply with that. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Damn you beat me to it. I was literally going to reply with that. 

:-)