I live in Upstate NY but go to a game every year.  Any announcements on when the single game tickets go on sale this year????  It is usually this week or next week?

They often announce it only 24-48 hours in advance, but I'd expect it to be sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Single-game tickets (like we usually know them) may have already went up, right after the schedule was announced. They changed things this year. There may be single SEAT and Standing Room Only seats gong on-sale at some point, but looks like the single game tickets for 2 or more together, are just being sold on the resale market by the team. 

For what it's worth, I contacted the Eagles ticket office a few hours after the 2019 schedule was released asking about the single game tickets on sale date.  The response I received on April 18th was as follows:

"We will have a single game sale in the future through ticketmaster. I would subscribe to our social media platforms, as well as the Eagles website in order to stay up to date as to when the sale will be."

10 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I will probably sell some of my tickets this year if anyone is interested. Not sure which games yet.

Mark me down as "interested."

8 hours ago, CHIP72 said:

For what it's worth, I contacted the Eagles ticket office a few hours after the 2019 schedule was released asking about the single game tickets on sale date.  The response I received on April 18th was as follows:

"We will have a single game sale in the future through ticketmaster. I would subscribe to our social media platforms, as well as the Eagles website in order to stay up to date as to when the sale will be."

Hope they do, but even if so the inventory will likely be even smaller than usual (when they would sell out in 5 minutes) because, at last count, Ticketmaster had almost 600 tickets, to the 8 home games, listed for sale on the NFL Ticket Exchange as "Verified Tickets from the Eagles."

That doesn't surprise me.  Last year, the ticketmaster site was changed and the process was horrible.  It was the first time I didn't get through for tickets in 5 years.  I was chalking it up to

extra demand because of the Super Bowl win, but it just looks like Ticketmaster and the NFL is just scamming us.

1 hour ago, the noid said:

Hope they do, but even if so the inventory will likely be even smaller than usual (when they would sell out in 5 minutes) because, at last count, Ticketmaster had almost 600 tickets, to the 8 home games, listed for sale on the NFL Ticket Exchange as "Verified Tickets from the Eagles."

Yes, I noticed there are Eagles tickets available right now direct from the team at very high prices on the Ticketmaster website.  That was also true last season, when various tickets not sold after the initial single game tickets sale date were placed on the site and sold at high prices.  In some cases during the 2018 season, the direct sale tickets (i.e. the available seats shown in blue on Ticketmaster) did come down in price roughly 5-6 days before the game, but in other cases, such as the Carolina game (which I almost attended until WTTG Channel 5 in Washington, DC received a waiver from Fox and the NFL to televise two games, including the CAR/PHI game, on a Sunday in which Fox did not have the doubleheader*), the prices never came down in the days immediately before the game.

*The reason why WTTG Channel 5 (DC Fox station) wanted to and ultimately received permission to televise two games was because a DAL/WAS game the same day at 4:25 PM was cross-flexed before the season started to CBS and there was a NO/BAL game on Fox at 4:05 PM.  The Ravens try to force the NFL to break its own TV broadcast rules and require DC stations to televise their games because they have a laughably small fanbase and few fans outside the immediate Baltimore area part of their marketing territory is in the DC TV market, so WTTG needed to televise the NO/BAL game.  However, televising that game against the DAL/WAS game would have been ratings suicide, especially with that game being the only game WTTG could televise on a singleheader Sunday, so the TV station pushed to be allowed to televise a 1 PM game instead, with the CAR/PHI game being the most attractive 1 PM Fox game ratings-wise in the DC market.  As a compromise, the station was allowed to televise a 1 PM game (Panthers/Eagles) in addition to televising the 4:05 PM Saints/Ravens game opposite the 4:25 PM Cowboys/Redskins game on CBS (WUSA Channel 9).

2 hours ago, EaglesFan573 said:

That doesn't surprise me.  Last year, the ticketmaster site was changed and the process was horrible.  It was the first time I didn't get through for tickets in 5 years.  I was chalking it up to

extra demand because of the Super Bowl win, but it just looks like Ticketmaster and the NFL is just scamming us.

I thought the Ticketmaster ticket process was actually improved last year because you could actually select your seats on the website, something you couldn't do for Eagles games previously.  However, that positive was more than offset IMO by the dramatically increased ticket prices the Eagles were charging for games.

Before the change, when you couldn't actually pick your seat and could only pick your seating level, it was much harder to actually find out what tickets were available to games.  However, I think the Eagles would make a limited number of tickets available after the single game tickets "sold out" (I'm guessing through season ticket holders dying, or businesses giving up tickets in advance of the season, or finding out some complimentary tickets would not be needed, or similar issues), and if you were aware of that and knew how to use the website, that also meant single tickets were often available for Eagles home games long after the official single game on-sale date in May.  I used that to my advantage a few times by buying a single ticket to some games at or slightly above the season ticket holder cost; in some cases I was able to buy the ticket at the stadium box office a couple months before a game, which also saved me from paying the online Ticketmaster fees.  (I like having actual physical tickets you buy at the box office or similar, heavier paper stock tickets because I like to save my ticket stubs, so my approach also allowed me to get those tickets without paying exorbitant prices.)  Needless to say, I'm not a fan of the new process.

11 minutes ago, EaglesFan573 said:

They go on sale tomorrow, May 14th 10 am.

They also pulled down all the "Verified Ticket from the Eagles" tickets that were listed for sale on the NFL Ticket Exchange. Makes me wonder if they were trying to sell them at secondary market prices for about month, and then whatever was unsold would be offered in this on-sale offering. 

Ticketmaster is horrible.  Was in the queue right away, only 20 people ahead of me.  Then they are only offering Standing room tickets.  This is the second year in a row that I can't get tickets for face-value.

I ended up loading up three different browers,  google and IE on my computer and my ticketmaster app.  I got into the queue and as soon as it opened up and there was only 1 person ahead of me on the chrome browser for the Giants game at 9:45 as I was trying different games on the 3 different platforms.  The only areas were available were upper level corners..  I actually grabbed 3 seats directly behind my season tickets since I could use the map.  $410 for 3 seats after fees. 

Do different games have different price points? I got seats to the Lions $90/seat. Then I went to look for Redskins tickets but wanted $117/seat for the same seats.

12 minutes ago, toolg said:

Do different games have different price points? I got seats to the Lions $90/seat. Then I went to look for Redskins tickets but wanted $117/seat for the same seats.

They might; I think NFC East games cost more last year.

I was able to get singles (what I wanted/needed) for the Jets and Bears games (the games I wanted) in the upper deck relatively close to midfield (where I wanted to sit) for $119.30 each ($100 per ticket plus fees).  I’m pretty pleased.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I originally got on the website at about 10:01 or 10:02 AM via smartphone; I was in the middle of a facilities tour for a professional group I belong to, so getting on at 10 AM was hard.  The queue initially had between 500 and 600 people in it when I bought for the Jets game.  After I bought the ticket for that game, I went back into the queue for the Bears game, and there were over 2000 people in the queue when I got in.  Despite that, I was able to buy a direct, non-resale ticket for that game too.

34 minutes ago, EaglesFan573 said:

Ticketmaster is horrible.  Was in the queue right away, only 20 people ahead of me.  Then they are only offering Standing room tickets.  This is the second year in a row that I can't get tickets for face-value.

tix are still available for some games, I have been tooling around for a bit just to see what pops-up, just keep reloading the tix and get rid of the stupid Resale thing through filtering them out.

1 hour ago, aziz15 said:

tix are still available for some games, I have been tooling around for a bit just to see what pops-up, just keep reloading the tix and get rid of the stupid Resale thing through filtering them out.

Yup. It's past noon and there are still over 300 tickets (with up to 4 together) for the Giants MNF game, all at face value.

1 hour ago, toolg said:

Yes. For the cheapest seats, in the upper level, this is the face-value breakdown:

Tier 1 (2 preseason games, TEN & BAL): $36

Tier 2 (NYJ, CHI, SEA, DET): $90

Tier 3 (NE, WSH, DAL, NYG): $117

All the tickets are priced similarly, with Tier 2 being the "regular price" and Tier 1 being 40% below regular price and Tier 3 being 30% above regular price.  

As of 12:30 PM ET today (Tuesday 5/14), single game, non-resale ticket availability is as follows:

*Can still buy multiple tickets together: Giants

*Many scattered singles available: Lions, Jets, Seahawks

*Limited number of scattered singles available: Redskins, Cowboys

*Tickets completely sold out: Bears, Patriots