Sign in to follow this  
Jason1978

Ezekiel Elliott involved in altercation with security guard, was handcuffed

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hefty Smurf said:

Want to bet he files a lawsuit against Zeke or offers to "settle out of court" next?  Your making a mountain out of a mole hill.

except your mole is proven cancerous and should be removed. I can only imagine the things he does when he knows no one is looking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

except your mole is proven cancerous and should be removed. I can only imagine the things he does when he knows no one is looking. 

Yeah- I know.  He hosts kids' camps and paid for a funeral for a kid in 8th grade who was killed by a stray bullet.  Like those things? It does not surprise me one bit that you chimed in here.  Instead of hoping for a suspension like a whiney little bish why don't you hope your defense can sac up and stop him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hefty Smurf said:

Yeah- I know.  He hosts kids' camps and paid for a funeral for a kid in 8th grade who was killed by a stray bullet. 

John Wayne Gacy performed charitable services at fund-raising events, parades, and children's parties and would dress as "Pogo the Clown" or "Patches the Clown", for the children.

963674130_71ch9IHjL__RI_SX300_.jpg.2763fa6abbdd7bb70a25fcd32e7c1b0f.jpg

Doing nice, or good things, doesn't give a person a free pass from the bad things that he or she does at other times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

John Wayne Gacy performed charitable services at fund-raising events, parades, and children's parties and would dress as "Pogo the Clown" or "Patches the Clown", for the children.

963674130_71ch9IHjL__RI_SX300_.jpg.2763fa6abbdd7bb70a25fcd32e7c1b0f.jpg

Doing nice, or good things, doesn't give a person a free pass from the bad things that he or she does at other times.

What bad thing did you see in that video?  Put him in an Eagles uniform and repost the same video and 99% of the people on here would be yelling about how the league was out to get him  and if he was a Cowboy this would all just go away.  I have read a lot of your post. You are one of the ones here who actually has common sense.  You can't tell me you agree with some of these morons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hefty Smurf said:

What bad thing did you see in that video?

On the surface, it looks like he gave the guard a forearm shove and knocked him to the ground. What good thing did you see in that video? Or is that what you think would be a 'good thing'?

That has nothing to do with my reply to you though. You mention his 'good works' as if that should absolve him of any negative things that may come along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

On the surface, it looks like he gave the guard a forearm shove and knocked him to the ground. What good thing did you see in that video? Or is that what you think would be a 'good thing'?

That has nothing to do with my reply to you though. You mention his 'good works' as if that should absolve him of any negative things that may come along.

No I don't think they should absolve him of any negative thing, but half these people on here have no clue what good he does in the Dallas community. All they see is what a second hand gossip rag decides to pick up and run with.  Zeke is an fool, but you can't tell me you think there is enough on this video to warrant a suspension.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hefty Smurf said:

No I don't think they should absolve him of any negative thing, but half these people on here have no clue what good he does in the Dallas community. All they see is what a second hand gossip rag decides to pick up and run with.  Zeke is an fool, but you can't tell me you think there is enough on this video to warrant a suspension.

I only saw the video clip once. I don't know if that will get him suspended or not, but it's definitely not a good 'look' for him. One idiotic moment, though, can negate 5 years worth of 'good works' in an instant.

What I saw on the video though, my impression is that he's walking into this security guard in a way as to intimidate him and then shoves him with his forearm which causes him to lose balance and fall. Is that as bad as punching him in the face? No. But why would he be trying to intimidate some rent-a-cop and be walking up on him so closely and making physical contact to the point where the guy falls to the ground? He definitely gives off a 'sleaze-ball' vibe.

Now I get it, you're a Cowboys fan, so you may be a little slower to 'anger' over something of this sort (and I use the word 'anger' loosely). We Eagles fans were the same way with McCoy, when he was here (some still are). But looking back and looking at his history, he's a slime-ball. I wouldn't want him back in Midnight Green, if I had any say-so over it.

Elliott gives off that same 'stench'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now it makes more sense why so many Dallas players have issues year after year. The fans and team stick up for them and support them no matter how they act. The behavior then becomes acceptable.

Now if a player who has had no behavior issues in his career had this exact same video released, I can almost see downplaying it. But nothing happens in a vacuum. Past behavior does need to be put into the equation and if a Cowboy fan cant see the pattern with this guy he is either just as stupid as Zeke or just chooses to ignore the bigger picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, boogyman said:

Now it makes more sense why so many Dallas players have issues year after year. The fans and team stick up for them and support them no matter how they act. The behavior then becomes acceptable.

Now if a player who has had no behavior issues in his career had this exact same video released, I can almost see downplaying it. But nothing happens in a vacuum. Past behavior does need to be put into the equation and if a Cowboy fan cant see the pattern with this guy he is either just as stupid as Zeke or just chooses to ignore the bigger picture.

Yep.  Same way Patriots fans react when their owner, players and coach cheat, lie and break the law.  I have no use for apologists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

The most shocking thing about this article is that Zeke has a girlfriend

Gold digger. He is an idiot. She will probably make a ton of money after he beats the hell out of her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 5:15 PM, Quiet Boy said:

Zeke is a POS but this is nothing.

WTF was his lady wearing? Zeke deserves a 6 game suspension for letting her leave the house in that.

:roll: :roll: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, boogyman said:

Gold digger. He is an idiot. She will probably make a ton of money after he beats the hell out of her.

I meant the fact that he has a FEMALE companion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I meant the fact that he has a FEMALE companion

Female would be easier for him to slap around probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Female would be easier for him to slap around probably.

Good point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I saw this on the Instagrams and the comments by Cowboys fans are so delusional it's almost scary. They were swearing up and down that Zeke never even touched the guy.

Selective ignorance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, voodoochile75 said:

 

I saw this on the Instagrams and the comments by Cowboys fans are so delusional it's almost scary. They were swearing up and down that Zeke never even touched the guy.

Selective ignorance.

I'll admit, as much as I want to criticize, he "barely" touched the security guard with forward momentum. The security guard was already off-balanced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

I'll admit, as much as I want to criticize, he "barely" touched the security guard with forward momentum. The security guard was already off-balanced.

"Barely" touching him, and causing him to fall to the ground, could still be considered a physical assault. Though charges weren't pressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 10:49 PM, Hefty Smurf said:

No I don't think they should absolve him of any negative thing, but half these people on here have no clue what good he does in the Dallas community. All they see is what a second hand gossip rag decides to pick up and run with.  Zeke is an fool, but you can't tell me you think there is enough on this video to warrant a suspension.

 

FB_IMG_1558647792183.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the fact that she's asking people to delete videos. Doesn't want to lose her $$$.

And he definitely bodied/shoved the guard over the railing. 

 

Turd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hefty Smurf said:

Poor guy you try so hard....

It actually takes very little effort to post a picture on a message board. Far less than it takes, say, to not get drunk and pick fights with security guards. I would even guess it's easier to post a picture on a message board than it is to root for a team riddled with scumbags.

 

Tell me, as a guy who roots for a team full of scumbags and who has probably posted a picture on a message board at least once. Which is more difficult?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this