Sign in to follow this  
Jason1978

Ezekiel Elliott involved in altercation with security guard, was handcuffed

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, boogyman said:

It actually takes very little effort to post a picture on a message board. Far less than it takes, say, to not get drunk and pick fights with security guards. I would even guess it's easier to post a picture on a message board than it is to root for a team riddled with scumbags.

 

Tell me, as a guy who roots for a team full of scumbags and who has probably posted a picture on a message board at least once. Which is more difficult?

My post really had nothing to do with posting a picture on the message board.  It was really more to how you are trying real hard to get under my skin and its just not working.  Do you think there is any team in the NFL who does not deal with the same baggage the Cowboys deal with?  Here is a link for you.  It is a little dated, but you will get the picture .http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2017/05/nfl_arrests_which_teams_have_t.html .  These guys are humans they make mistakes.  Most learn from them.  If they don't they get booted from the league.  I personally don't care.  If Zeke gets suspended or banned for life guess what there will be 10 more guys lined up to take his place.  What these guys do in their personal life has ZERO bearing on me.  They don't pay my bills.  They are not role models for my kids, and it is not their job to set an example for anyone to follow.  The sooner you figure some of this out you will stop caring near as much about Zeke getting drunk pushing a Security guard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Hefty Smurf said:

My post really had nothing to do with posting a picture on the message board.  It was really more to how you are trying real hard to get under my skin and its just not working.  Do you think there is any team in the NFL who does not deal with the same baggage the Cowboys deal with?  Here is a link for you.  It is a little dated, but you will get the picture .http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2017/05/nfl_arrests_which_teams_have_t.html .  These guys are humans they make mistakes.  Most learn from them.  If they don't they get booted from the league.  I personally don't care.  If Zeke gets suspended or banned for life guess what there will be 10 more guys lined up to take his place.  What these guys do in their personal life has ZERO bearing on me.  They don't pay my bills.  They are not role models for my kids, and it is not their job to set an example for anyone to follow.  The sooner you figure some of this out you will stop caring near as much about Zeke getting drunk pushing a Security guard.

👍

20190524_092841.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Quiet Boy said:

Zeke looks fat. :whistle:

Maybe. But I bet his pimp hand ain't slow. We should ask his girlfriend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 2:27 PM, paco said:

Well this certainly is shocking.

"I feel shocked!"   - Pepper Brooks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A repeat offender got out of control and dropped a security guard.

If he was a Patriot he would get 4 games.

Goodell will do nothing here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 9:38 PM, ShakeThatMonkey said:

I'll admit, as much as I want to criticize, he "barely" touched the security guard with forward momentum. The security guard was already off-balanced.

 

If you watch his right arm you can see where he used his shoulder and possibly his forearm to shove him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 8:34 AM, Hefty Smurf said:

My post really had nothing to do with posting a picture on the message board.  It was really more to how you are trying real hard to get under my skin and its just not working.  Do you think there is any team in the NFL who does not deal with the same baggage the Cowboys deal with?  Here is a link for you.  It is a little dated, but you will get the picture .http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2017/05/nfl_arrests_which_teams_have_t.html .  These guys are humans they make mistakes.  Most learn from them.  If they don't they get booted from the league.  I personally don't care.  If Zeke gets suspended or banned for life guess what there will be 10 more guys lined up to take his place.  What these guys do in their personal life has ZERO bearing on me.  They don't pay my bills.  They are not role models for my kids, and it is not their job to set an example for anyone to follow.  The sooner you figure some of this out you will stop caring near as much about Zeke getting drunk pushing a Security guard.

 

FB_IMG_1558995489280.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 10:58 PM, skippyx said:

A repeat offender got out of control and dropped a security guard.

If he was a Patriot he would get 4 games.

Goodell will do nothing here.

I dunno . . . where there's smoke . . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ezekiel-elliotts-las-vegas-incident-likely-to-be-reviewed-by-nfl-commissioner/ar-AABZzLf?ocid=spartanntp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to know who the person with the phone is following Zeke, somebody should suspend that person for stalking😒

Having said that i dont really see much on the vid. Looked like Zeke was joking around with the dude and dude lost his balance laughing at the sight of someone wearing a fanny pack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Utebird said:

I want to know who the person with the phone is following Zeke, somebody should suspend that person for stalking😒

Having said that i dont really see much on the vid. Looked like Zeke was joking around with the dude and dude lost his balance laughing at the sight of someone wearing a fanny pack.

He obviously attempted to maim the security guard. 8 games minimum.

 

But really this incident itself is not a big deal. A guy with a clean record probably wouldnt have to worry. Zeke is a repeat offender idiot though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, boogyman said:

He obviously attempted to maim the security guard. 8 games minimum.

 

But really this incident itself is not a big deal. A guy with a clean record probably wouldnt have to worry. Zeke is a repeat offender idiot though.

If i were a G.M interviewing a player before the draft one of the questions id ask is, " would you ever wear a fanny pack" if they answer yes id take them off my board because obviously they make questionable choices and will continue to do so.

As soon as i saw the video and i saw Zeke was wearing a fanny pack i said to myself, " this fanny pack wearin fool is gonna do something stupid"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ezekiel Elliott's Las Vegas incident 'likely' to be reviewed by NFL commissioner

Quote

https://sports.yahoo.com/ezekiel-elliotts-las-vegas-concert-incident-likely-to-be-reviewed-by-nfl-commissioner-193016978.html

The NFL is likely to review an incident involving Ezekiel Elliott and a concert security guard in Las Vegas to determine if the Dallas Cowboys running back violated the terms of previous suspension guidelines set forth by commissioner Roger Goodell, two league sources have told Yahoo Sports.

Elliott was briefly handcuffed at a Las Vegas concert earlier this month after bumping a security guard. Video of the incident made its way to TMZ. The Cowboys running back ultimately wasn’t arrested or charged. Sources close to Elliott and the Cowboys have told Yahoo Sports they don’t believe the language of Elliott’s previous suspension determination supports discipline in light of the video footage.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told reporters last week that, "I don’t see that having any consequences for us.”

Despite that stance, a source in the NFL’s executive branch told Yahoo Sports the Las Vegas incident is "clearly” subject to review by Goodell under the league’s personal conduct policy, particularly in light of Elliott’s previous six-game suspension for alleged acts of physical abuse against an ex-girlfriend. That previous case continues to be a source of resentment at the highest levels of the Cowboys franchise, largely due to the league’s sole interviewer of Elliott’s accuser having recommended no discipline after finding inconsistencies and credibility issues with the alleged victim’s statements.

Elliott ultimately lost his arbitration fight and a legal battle that ensued over the league’s handling of the case – leaving him subject to a higher level of examination when incidents like the one in Las Vegas occur. That has led to significant irritation inside the Cowboys and with sources close to Elliott, who feel he was unfairly suspended initially and now faces a continual microscope fueled by a previously flawed investigation.

This latest incident could end up being a shining example of why the Cowboys and those close to Elliott remain concerned, because previous documentation tied to the running back’s last suspension could provide traction for additional discipline.

The chief issues this time around:

  • When Elliott’s suspension appeals had run their course, a vaguely worded determination was relayed to the running back and his representatives that he could be subject to further discipline for additional contact with authorities. However, it was not spelled out what the threshold would ultimately be to trigger another personal conduct violation. Essentially, it would be up to Goodell to determine if Elliott had triggered a violation – and that determination would be made on an incident-by-incident basis rather than hardened guidelines.

  • Also, in what might be the most tangibly spelled-out response from the NFL, a source in the league’s executive branch said Elliott was put "on notice” about his personal conduct thresholds in his initial suspension letter on Aug. 11, 2017. The source said a video incident of Elliott pulling down the shirt of a woman and exposing her breast during a St. Patrick’s Day parade in Dallas was construed as a personal conduct violation despite the incident producing no arrest or even a complaint from the woman involved.

The source said a passage in that 2017 letter conveyed to Elliott how a video similar to the recent incident in Las Vegas could become material evidence for another personal conduct violation. Most especially when a player is already under heightened scrutiny due to past behavior.

The passage of that letter that could again apply to the Las Vegas incident, according to the league source:

"The League also learned through public sources that on March 11, 2017, while watching a St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Dallas, Texas from the balcony of a local restaurant, you pulled down the shirt of a young woman, exposing and touching her breast. This incident was captured on video and posted on social media. Again, no arrest was made nor was a complaint filed by the young woman. Each of these incidents involved allegations of conduct that is expressly prohibited by the League’s Personal Conduct Policy, including ‘[a]ctual or threatened physical violence against another person.’ Even when a player is not charged with a crime, ‘he may still be found to have violated the policy if credible evidence establishes that he engaged in conduct prohibited by this Personal Conduct Policy.’ As the Policy states, "t is not enough simply to avoid being found guilty of a crime. We are all held to a higher standard and must conduct ourselves in a way that is responsible, promoted the values of the NFL, and is lawful.

In light of that passage, the question for Goodell will likely be whether there was "actual or threatened physical violence against another person” in the Las Vegas video. In the footage, Elliott appears to stand in the path of a female companion a handful of times. Later, he stands chest to chest with a security guard and asks him, "You got something to say?” then appears to bump the guard with his right shoulder as the guard steps back and falls into a pedestrian barrier.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The security guard may now press charges.

 

Po

Via TMZ:

"The victim is 19-year-old Kyle Johnson.

Johnson tells CBS2 in L.A. he was working as a security guard at the Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas on May 19 when his security team told Elliott he was not allowed to enter a restricted area … and that’s when Elliott got aggressive.

Johnson claims Zeke appeared drunk — "he didn’t really seem to have a clue about where he was” — and when they tried to direct him to leave the area, the Dallas Cowboys star got in his face and shoved him over a metal gate.

Cops asked Johnson if he wanted to press charges and at the time he declined because, "I didn’t want to make a rash decision that soon without evaluating it further. It was 3 AM. I was shocked.”

 

Johnson says all he wanted at the time was an apology from Elliott — a guy he used to look up to — but got a fake lip-service apology instead.

"I did get an apology from him, it wasn’t a sincere apology. He didn’t maintain eye contact. It didn’t seem sincere at all.”

Now, Johnson is evaluating all of his legal options — but says a "sincere apology” from Elliott would probably end the drama once and for all.

"I wasn’t hurt or anything but to have someone that you looked up to shove you on the ground over a metal fence? It’s not the biggest thing in the world … but [to say] nothing happened? I mean, come on.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boogyman said:

The security guard may now press charges.

 

Po

Via TMZ:

"The victim is 19-year-old Kyle Johnson.

Johnson tells CBS2 in L.A. he was working as a security guard at the Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas on May 19 when his security team told Elliott he was not allowed to enter a restricted area … and that’s when Elliott got aggressive.

Johnson claims Zeke appeared drunk — "he didn’t really seem to have a clue about where he was” — and when they tried to direct him to leave the area, the Dallas Cowboys star got in his face and shoved him over a metal gate.

Cops asked Johnson if he wanted to press charges and at the time he declined because, "I didn’t want to make a rash decision that soon without evaluating it further. It was 3 AM. I was shocked.”

 

Johnson says all he wanted at the time was an apology from Elliott — a guy he used to look up to — but got a fake lip-service apology instead.

"I did get an apology from him, it wasn’t a sincere apology. He didn’t maintain eye contact. It didn’t seem sincere at all.”

Now, Johnson is evaluating all of his legal options — but says a "sincere apology” from Elliott would probably end the drama once and for all.

"I wasn’t hurt or anything but to have someone that you looked up to shove you on the ground over a metal fence? It’s not the biggest thing in the world … but [to say] nothing happened? I mean, come on.”

Does he have a lawyer yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hefty Smurf said:

Does he have a lawyer yet?

I only know what the post said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps if he hadn’t whipped him into the barrier and followed it up with a flying forearm, he wouldn’t be in this situation. 

 

 

The video was slowed way way down. That’s why it doesn’t look as bad. 

 

 

 

:whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Perhaps if he hadn’t whipped him into the barrier and followed it up with a flying forearm, he wouldn’t be in this situation. 

 

 

The video was slowed way way down. That’s why it doesn’t look as bad. 

 

 

 

:whistle:

Yeah I am thinking 10 games, maybe appeal it down to 6 or 8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Yeah I am thinking 10 games, maybe appeal it down to 6 or 8.

Nah, for this, a full season with evaluation afterwards to discuss making it a lifetime ban.

Ewok's gotta pay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Nah, for this, a full season with evaluation afterwards to discuss making it a lifetime ban.

Ewok's gotta pay!

Maybe bring back keelhauling? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m late but Lol I don’t even think the security guard will be able to get a payday out of that but not surprised he’s trying

The push/shove was weak and Goodell would be an a-hole if they punished Zeke for it lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Goodell does punish him it wouldn’t surprise me. Remember the abuse case were the female NFL rep that did the investigation said she in his side but he suspended him anyway. Kraft will get off free and clear for sure. 

But Zeke has to be smarter then this. He knows people are out there like the idiot recording him so why is he out at 3:00 am anyway? He has to mature or he won’t last long in the league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this