Sign in to follow this  
Jason1978

Ezekiel Elliott involved in altercation with security guard, was handcuffed

55 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Good for him and you guys. Until he screws up again that is. He will give plenty of chances to get some games off.

Maybe so, but until then he will gash y"all for around 150 rushing yards  a game.

4 minutes ago, Hefty Smurf said:

Maybe so, but until then he will gash y"all for around 150 rushing yards  a game.

Not maybe. Hes gonna screw up again. He is an idiot and that's what idiots do.

He might get 150 against us. He will still be sitting home in January and Febuary watching us on TV though.

2 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

That isn't Zeke though...

It's a pregnant Ewok, you can tell by the maternity clothes.

9 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It's a pregnant Ewok, you can tell by the maternity clothes.

Lol well yes but, that still isn't the cowboys ewok

14 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Lol well yes but, that still isn't the cowboys ewok

LOL For some reason, when I saw it on Quick Slants and they said his name, Elliott was who I heard and I didn't pay close enough attention to who was actually in the picture lol.  I'll re-post it in the correct thread.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

LOL For some reason, when I saw it on Quick Slants and they said his name, Elliott was who I heard. I'll re-post it in the correct thread. lol

I had to look twice myself but, I felt like something wasn't right lol. 

For that weak little push?:lol:

I think I'd be more upset if he was actually successful in getting money from that:roll:

Doesn't matter. Verbal assault and then battery? This guy then gets plastered all over the internet as the guy who got shoved by an overgrown Ewok. Damn right he should sue.

On 7/13/2019 at 5:12 PM, paco said:

I clicked on the link, 'cause I'm not afraid of viruses.  Down below the story I found this:

Regular season, offseason, draft season ... Be the smartest Cowboys fan in any season!

The concept of "the smartest Cowboys fan" is hilarious.  :lol:

The Cowboys are in a scary position at least for management with this guy. He's an undeniable talent, but what happens when they give him tens of millions of dollars? Will he be able to stay out of trouble? Or will he be routinely getting suspended?

18 minutes ago, Excel said:

The Cowboys are in a scary position at least for management with this guy. He's an undeniable talent, but what happens when they give him tens of millions of dollars? Will he be able to stay out of trouble? Or will he be routinely getting suspended?

That’s what the front office is thinking as well. He is an amazing talent and hopefully he will grow up. He was doing better until he decided to go to Las Vegas and stay out until 2-3:00 am. Nothing good happens at that time is what I tell my kids. 

On 7/23/2019 at 9:44 AM, gch said:

That’s what the front office is thinking as well. He is an amazing talent and hopefully he will grow up. He was doing better until he decided to go to Las Vegas and stay out until 2-3:00 am. Nothing good happens at that time is what I tell my kids. 

Maybe you should adopt Ezekiel?

I raised my kids and put them thru college already. I’m good. 

It looked like they were exchaging words in a joking fashion (guard smiling) and Zeke just poked at him with his elbow in answer to whatever was being said. And the guard looking to be rather slight in build compared to Zekes ,and just lost his balance. 

$34 mil a year ....  Ohio State Cowboys LOL

On 7/13/2019 at 5:12 PM, paco said:

gotta start getting treatment and build up those medical bills .... attorneys talking about extortion cracks me up 

lawyers make their living off extortion ..what a joke ... if he did that to a cop it would be jail time for sure.

Police docs show Kelly emailed Zeke's attorneys just days after the altercation with AT LEAST 14 things he wanted from the running back to stay quiet on the incident ... including $500,000 cash.

The list of demands featured a public apology from Elliott, a press conference with Elliott and Kyle, $25,000 for the junior college football team Kyle played for, and signed jerseys from Zeke, Amari Cooper and Dak Prescott.

The demands list also included -- among several other things -- tickets to Cowboys games (both home and road), Ohio State games and a meet and greet with Jerry Jones and his son.

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/08/18/ezekiel-elliott-las-vegas-extortion-kyle-johnson-500k/