stillhoneymooning

Nick Foles excused from OTA's indefinitely for personal reasons

4 hours ago, paco said:

WTF are you talking about. That's not a thing

3 hours ago, mike030270 said:

I just assumed he saw some negative comments on social media or something🤷‍♂️

Hey morons, try to keep up...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/05/hb-481-georgia-law-criminalizes-abortion-subjects-women-to-life-in-prison.html

"And a woman who miscarries because of her own conduct—say, using drugs while pregnant—would be liable for second-degree murder, punishable by 10 to 30 years’ imprisonment. "

27 minutes ago, madriver said:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/05/hb-481-georgia-law-criminalizes-abortion-subjects-women-to-life-in-prison.html

"And a woman who miscarries because of her own conduct—say, using drugs while pregnant—would be liable for second-degree murder, punishable by 10 to 30 years’ imprisonment. "

Thanks for the random bit of info that had nothing to do with the topic along with being an a-hole:thumbsup:

51 minutes ago, madriver said:

1) Take it to CVON.  They have a whole thread for your uninformed self to be ridiculed in

2) He cherry picks a line in a SLATE opinion piece, takes it as fact and calls everyone else morons.  JFC :roll: 

3) Because of #2, its pretty obvious that you didn't read the law.  Here you go.  I'm here to help.

On 5/28/2019 at 9:19 PM, stillhoneymooning said:

The longer this goes without details the more worried I get. This guy will always be a Philly legend and a class act. He deserves all the best and he is in my prayers.

Nick and his wife were expecting their second child in Nov. Due to contracting a virus she went into labor and lost the baby. The baby was a boy.

My heart aches and my prayers go out to them at their loss. I know only two well how devastating that can be.

Terrible news!  People tend to think of miscarriages as happening so early on that it almost doesn’t count, but having gone through it early in stages with my wife I can tell you it’s pretty devastating then let alone at 15 weeks and actually giving birth in mrs foles case....I cant even imagine that.  I’m surprised nick is back so soon tbh.  They’ll heal and be stronger for it. Prayers that happens quickly for them.   

On 5/30/2019 at 7:31 AM, mike030270 said:

I just assumed he saw some negative comments on social media or something🤷‍♂️

Fakebook News Feed......

he just wants to be closer to philly..

On 5/28/2019 at 5:51 PM, selassieyouth said:

When your new head coach simply says excused indefinitely and our thoughts and prayers are with their family you know its heavy situation. 

Prayers really do go out to Nick. 

Man what is there to say. The guy was literally the key to answering so many of our prayers. 

My heart sunk when I read this report. 

We ALL Love you Nick. 

Well said.  Same here.  Nick is truly loved in my heart and i never met the man.  

I would love to see nick take the jags to the promised land as long as they dont have to through the eagles to do it 

On 5/30/2019 at 8:50 PM, DaBirdwatcher said:

People tend to think of miscarriages as happening so early on that it almost doesn’t count, but having gone through it early in stages with my wife I can tell you it’s pretty devastating    

Agree.

My wife suffered through two miscarriages before ultimately giving birth to three boys and a girl.

They are aged  28  to  37  and are all healthy. Ours happened early on and no, she didn't know she

was pregnant yet. Just got really sick and then the bloody discharge. Who knows why? 

In our case it just happened.  God's will I guess.