Eagles9193

All Time QB rankings... Do championships matter?

25 minutes ago, Pape said:

The only one continuously spouting off hate and vitriol is you. Thats the only common thread i see. Everyone else has been fun to talk to, just having a little back and forth. You, though, I bet are from Cranston.

You didn't come in here for fun banter, you came here to troll.  It appears, however, that you're emotions are too fragile to even be effective at that. 

15 hours ago, Pape said:

brady was a direct beneficiary? of course he was... and so weren't the other teams who filmed opposing teams... remember, we pointed this out... its not against the rules to this day to tape teams although the significance has dropped off since they allowed defensive communications...

why did he destroy the phone... i can guess... a big fu to roger ...

and man, that last statement is just silly. you open your life up to every tom D and harry out there because you "got nothing to hide" ? you got a password on your phone? you got banking apps? credit card apps? pics of your wife/husband, girlfriend/boyfriend? make a little sense here... the league has no right to anyones private phone... they had all the team owned phones in their possession... they were fishing...

So every player hands over their phones but the one guy accused of deflating footballs destroys his phone and its because he doesnt want the league to see his dic picks? 

If the league is ok with what the Pats did during spygate and filming other teams is the norm why did the league destroy the tapes???

You can minimize and justify all you want but innocent people who have nothing to hide dont destroy evidence.

7 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Trivia Question:

Who was the last Quarterback to throw a touchdown pass in a Super Bowl?

I’m gonna guess it was also the last, (and only) QB to catch a TD in a Super Bowl. 

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I’m gonna guess it was also the last, (and only) QB to catch a TD in a Super Bowl. 

That was going to be the next Trivia Question lol.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

That was going to be the next Trivia Question lol.

Good thing I didn’t give away the answer. ;) 

Good thing I didn’t give away the answer. ;) 

Well, it is a Special one.

Spoiler

phillyspecialstatue2-1536165698-2943.thumb.jpg.93e9b42e3f7e2f7b422a48a7b5d49355.jpg

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Well, it is a Special one.

Hide contents

phillyspecialstatue2-1536165698-2943.thumb.jpg.93e9b42e3f7e2f7b422a48a7b5d49355.jpg

The answer is Swoop?? :o 

Crap! I thought it was someone else.  :whistle:

The answer is Swoop?? :o 

Crap! I thought it was someone else.  :whistle:

Just ask that backup...

23 hours ago, Utebird said:

So every player hands over their phones but the one guy accused of deflating footballs destroys his phone and its because he doesnt want the league to see his dic picks? 

If the league is ok with what the Pats did during spygate and filming other teams is the norm why did the league destroy the tapes???

You can minimize and justify all you want but innocent people who have nothing to hide dont destroy evidence.

everyplayer hands over their phone? No. The people who handed over their phones were employees of the Patriots, who had their phones paid for by the Patriots. The Team provided the phones at the leagues request. Brady's phone was his private phone, one that he paid for. The league had no right to it, does not have subpoena powers to force Brady, or anyone else, to turn it over.

as to spygate, why did the league destroy the tapes? because Goodell is an idiot. The official reason was, and i'm paraphrasing here, 'to make sure they were never used again' ... Believe me, it would be much easier if the tapes were made public. One of the tapes is in the hands of a reporter, Jay Glazier... he has a copy on his phone... its pretty boring... and one of the New York news stations got ahold of the tapes when it happened, and played it on air... the same station that Goodell's wife worked for... so its not like the tapes are some top secret videos that no one has ever scene... But just remember - the League destroyed them... Not The Patriots, not Belichick... The League...

yeah, in a perfect world nobody has anything to hide... but in the real world, people do have things that they dont want others to see... who knows, maybe Brady got pissed off that he was being lead to the gallows over a farts worth of air and smashed the phone because he was pissed off at the injustice of it all.

Man, read the wells report. There is all kinds of crap in there that just doesn't make sense... The league went so far as to gainsay what Walt Coleman said about what gauges were used on what footballs because it better suited their argument... and then in the report, they presented images of the gauges against a ruler ... manipulating them ... to make the needles seem closer in size... Too much stuff like that went on.

5 hours ago, Pape said:

everyplayer hands over their phone? No. The people who handed over their phones were employees of the Patriots, who had their phones paid for by the Patriots. The Team provided the phones at the leagues request. Brady's phone was his private phone, one that he paid for. The league had no right to it, does not have subpoena powers to force Brady, or anyone else, to turn it over.

as to spygate, why did the league destroy the tapes? because Goodell is an idiot. The official reason was, and i'm paraphrasing here, 'to make sure they were never used again' ... Believe me, it would be much easier if the tapes were made public. One of the tapes is in the hands of a reporter, Jay Glazier... he has a copy on his phone... its pretty boring... and one of the New York news stations got ahold of the tapes when it happened, and played it on air... the same station that Goodell's wife worked for... so its not like the tapes are some top secret videos that no one has ever scene... But just remember - the League destroyed them... Not The Patriots, not Belichick... The League...

yeah, in a perfect world nobody has anything to hide... but in the real world, people do have things that they dont want others to see... who knows, maybe Brady got pissed off that he was being lead to the gallows over a farts worth of air and smashed the phone because he was pissed off at the injustice of it all.

Man, read the wells report. There is all kinds of crap in there that just doesn't make sense... The league went so far as to gainsay what Walt Coleman said about what gauges were used on what footballs because it better suited their argument... and then in the report, they presented images of the gauges against a ruler ... manipulating them ... to make the needles seem closer in size... Too much stuff like that went on.

It wouldnt be so confusing if the patriots just stopped cheating.

Where theres smoke theres fire.

If the league wasnt going to take bradys personal phone then why smash it. Whats more likely, that he smashed it in a fit of rage or he smashed it to hide something incriminating?

Doesnt matter you and most pats fans will never accept that the pats cheated why would you accept the possibility of something that could challenge your fandom, so you minimize justify the cheating.

Carry on.😒

54 minutes ago, Utebird said:

It wouldnt be so confusing if the patriots just stopped cheating.

Where theres smoke theres fire.

If the league wasnt going to take bradys personal phone then why smash it. Whats more likely, that he smashed it in a fit of rage or he smashed it to hide something incriminating?

Doesnt matter you and most pats fans will never accept that the pats cheated why would you accept the possibility of something that could challenge your fandom, so you minimize justify the cheating.

Carry on.😒

we minimize because we become informed.  You rant and rave about cheating because you don't. its easier that way, huh? No effort has to be put forth... so cool story bro ...

🙄

here you go ... rationalize that one away ... the basis for the "scientific" study into deflate gate... then tell me i minimize what happened...

9FvvXqw.jpg

57D3D6P.jpg

6 hours ago, Pape said:

we minimize because we become informed.  You rant and rave about cheating because you don't. its easier that way, huh? No effort has to be put forth... so cool story bro ...

🙄

here you go ... rationalize that one away ... the basis for the "scientific" study into deflate gate... then tell me i minimize what happened...

9FvvXqw.jpg

57D3D6P.jpg

If there is " scientific" evidence why did brady destroy his phone?8.

Well never know we can guess but what we do know is that people that have nothing to hide dont destroy evidence.

Same with spygate which you conveniently left out of your latest minimization justification, if the league considers what the pats did the norm then why destroy the evidence?

Like i said the answers to those questions dont really matter and even if those answers were revealed im guessin you would minimize and justify those as well to continue to support the false narrative in your head 

Its cool though carry on!

If someone is caught cheating and is punished, should the Hall of Fame 'Pete Rose' that person?

If we rank Brady lower because of cheating we then have to rank McNabb, Delhomme, and Warner higher because they loss those cheating Super Bowls to him.