VaBeach_Eagle

Black Monday: Who's on the Hot Seat in 2019? Who gets fired?

On 12/5/2019 at 7:55 AM, Wallyhorse said:

Apparently, Garrett has a lot of connections with Giants ownership from his playing days there and its sounding like if his contract is not renewed, the Giants fire Shurmur and replace him with Garrett. 

I just can't see this happening. No way the Giants hire another reject 

I don't see how Gettlemen can fire Shurmer when DG is the one responsible for the pace and direction of the rebuild.  Giants tend to be a patient franchise and Shurner does appear to be developing the Qb at an ok pace.  I think they are safe, for now.

Quinn/Patricia/Gase/Lynn are all kinda tossups.  Any 1-3 of them will be fired, don't know which.

Marrone is a goner.

Freddie Kitchens is the most interesting of all.  I think he gets canned.

On 9/15/2019 at 7:05 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

untitled.png.20b9b2eb2ac905de82abc8d5f38199d3.png

If you say Barry Sanders' name three times in a row, your offense is now facing 2nd-and-14.

Not a coach, but f it

5 minutes ago, paco said:

Not a coach, but f it

Not a big surprise, after all of the fines that were nullified recently. Now, will we see him retire completely or will he have some sort of role back with the Giants? Would they hire him back as their coach, if Shurmur is fired?

6 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Perhaps this guy

Image result for adam gase gif

I was listening to SiriusXM NFL this morning, and they seemed to think he's safe for at least 1 more year.

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I was listening to SiriusXM NFL this morning, and they seemed to think he's safe for at least 1 more year.

Yea wouldn't surprise me. If anything, just because the owner wants to save face.

20 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Any final predictions for Monday's firings?

Jags are firing their HC after Sundays game

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I still think Ron goes to Giants. I don't see him going to Skins because of the FO being a mess

He's meeting with them tomorrow

15 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Kitchens out already. Hardly a surprise. Maybe Jerruh should hire him.

No, I'm not surprised. But at the same time, I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd given him at least part of next season before firing him.

Everyone with a Twitter account needs to go troll Baker Mayfield though, and call him a 'Coach Killer'. 2nd fired head coach (3rd if you want to count Greg Williams), in just 2 seasons.

14 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

No, I'm not surprised. But at the same time, I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd given him at least part of next season before firing him.

Everyone with a Twitter account needs to go troll Baker Mayfield though, and call him a 'Coach Killer'. 2nd fired head coach (3rd if you want to count Greg Williams), in just 2 seasons.

I think Mayfield is gone. New HC will likely want his own guy. Hopefully he saved that commercial money

3 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I think Mayfield is gone. New HC will likely want his own guy. Hopefully he saved that commercial money

wow i'd be a bit shocked

Why do I think the fact Dallas lit up a sorry Washington team in what proved to be a meaningless week 17 game might save Garret?

28 minutes ago, terrellowensisapuss said:

I love how the Browns think that the coach is the problem :lol: 

In all fairness, Kitchens is part of the issue there.