Captain F

Daks Agent wants $34m per year

19 hours ago, Pallidrone said:

Yeah, besides the more I think about I think that Dak is worth at least $45 million a year. He is the Cowboys QB after all, he should be the highest paid ever!

Absolutely. And more importantly it should be fully guaranteed!

A lot of money is going to be tied up between Prescott, Elliot and Cooper. Plus add in Lawrence's $65 million in guarantees.

1 hour ago, Boss Hawg said:

A lot of money is going to be tied up between Prescott, Elliot and Cooper. Plus add in Lawrence's $65 million in guarantees.

Hell yeah it is! That's what I like to hear. 

3 hours ago, Boss Hawg said:

Don't forget Jerruh's glory hole expenses.

On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 8:16 PM, gch said:

They are still working on it. Dallas hasn’t over paid in years since Stephen took over. Dak deserves to get paid and he will. How much who knows? Dallas has a ton of young talent to sign but not all will make it. I’m just happy that they continue to draft really well to fill the players that will be lost  

no QB in this league is more scrutinized then Dak. Swap him and Wentz and the media would be loving Dak and praising Philly for their drafting genius picks and bad mouthing Wentz for having one great year in three but can’t keep himself off the injury list. 

Both guys have really good teams and should be a fun year of football. 

Actually Dak kinda ****a

23 hours ago, Boss Hawg said:

That’s what happens when your good at drafting players. They can’t keep everyone but that’s why there is a draft every year. 

You guys lucked out when you got Doug coming out of the Kelly disaster. Jason is not the same caliber head coach as Doug. 

26 minutes ago, gch said:

That’s what happens when your good at drafting players. They can’t keep everyone but that’s why there is a draft every year. 

You guys lucked out when you got Doug coming out of the Kelly disaster. Jason is not the same caliber head coach as Doug. 

You can thank the Giants for that :lol: 

9 hours ago, gch said:

Weren't you one of people who was saying Doug won't be good enough? Cowboys should reward Garret with a contract extension.

5 hours ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Weren't you one of people who was saying Doug won't be good enough? Cowboys should reward Garret with a contract extension.

No I have always been critical of Jason Garrett after a few years as HC. I give him credit where credit is due though. 

Garrett wanted to keep Scott L and that shows me that his friendship with Scott has over clouded his judgement as a HC. 

Jones did tell Garrett that Scott is gone and that the only reason he is not still here. 

5 hours ago, gch said:

No I have always been critical of Jason Garrett after a few years as HC. I give him credit where credit is due though. 

Garrett wanted to keep Scott L and that shows me that his friendship with Scott has over clouded his judgement as a HC. 

Jones did tell Garrett that Scott is gone and that the only reason he is not still here. 

Why get rid of Scott L. They both did pretty good together. Last 3 seasons were winning records. Cowboys should have kept him. Jerry needs to take control from Stephen; he's ruining everything.

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 6:06 PM, gch said:

As for Wentz yes he had a great year in 2017. Last year Eagles don’t make the playoffs with him not getting hurt. I know he had a back injury but please most NFL QB’s play with injuries all the time. One thing that i noticed is how the team changed their level of play when Foles came in. After the season is when unknown players came out against Wentz. 

yeah that zero to do with the other players that came back from injury and the defense not sucking. it was all because wentz went out.

22 hours ago, gch said:

You guys lucked out when you got Doug coming out of the Kelly disaster.

I doubt you were thinking that when he was hired in 2016. I think all Redskins, Giants and Cowboys fans were universally laughing at the Eagles at that time. There were even a good portion of Eagles fans who were cursing Lurie for it. Though many of them would probably deny it now.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I doubt you were thinking that when he was hired in 2016. I think all Redskins, Giants and Cowboys fans were universally laughing at the Eagles at that time. There were even a good portion of Eagles fans who were cursing Lurie for it. Though many of them would probably deny it now.

I'm pretty 99% of eagles fans hated Doug when they hired him especially after his press conference lol

1 minute ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I'm pretty 99% of eagles fans hated Doug when they hired him especially after his press conference lol

It's always fun to re-read the history as it unfolded...

I wonder if I posted in that thread.  I took the whole "Well, Andy was an unknown...." approach.

Edit: I did... looks like my hot take was negative after all :lol: 

On 4/5/2018 at 7:06 PM, paco said:

Andy Red lite :thumbsdown:

1 minute ago, paco said:

I wonder if I posted in that thread.  I took the whole "Well, Andy was an unknown...." approach.

So did i, actually my first response was " I guess all you guys knew Reid would suck too. Stop crying". 

I'm not even close to being a Reid fan either. I was one of the few that like would Doug was doing his rookie year as well. 

I was definitely not favorable towards Doug’s hiring. Never been so happy to be wrong. 

23 minutes ago, paco said:

Edit: I did... looks like my hot take was negative after all :lol: 

My take from back then:

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 12:58 AM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Personally, I don't know if he'll work out. I know very little about him as a coach and my fear, which I said earlier in this thread (or some other thread) would be that he'll turn out to be another Jim Zorn. But I knew absolutely nothing about Andy Reid in 1999, and while we didn't win it all with Andy, it still worked out pretty well. So I'm hoping we get a good coach this time too, and that he can finish the job that Andy never could.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 2:05 AM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Probably the only person that I'd be upset with, would be Rich Kotite.

I view Pederson as a curiosity. I'm very curious to see what we can do with him as the head coach. I'd stop short of using a word like 'excited', but I look forward to what's to come.

With Chip, I was very skeptical of our prospects. I posted many times that I was afraid that once teams got a chance to see his offense, they'd figure him out and then he'd bolt. I actually feel better about Pederson than I did Chip. Pederson hasn't been a coach for very long, but he has a very long history in the NFL and with the WCO, which is what I'm assuming he'll run here.

At this point though, I just want it settled so we (yes, I say we when talking about the Eagles, I've been an Eagle long enough to say we) can begin preparing for the combine, free agency and the draft. Then it's on to training camp, and if Doug moves it back to Lehigh, I'll be there.

think I had the wait and see approach but I cannot remember if I posted anything about it. Didnt dIg throught the thread yet.

I wonder what the Cowboys boards had to say about it. Before I go looking for that, I think I'll enjoy this thread:

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, skippyx said:

That Garbage team and fan base in Texas (warning: Do not read if you are allergic to butt-hurt.)

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/official-superbowl-thread.396215/

8 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I wonder what the Cowboys boards had to say about it. Before I go looking for that, I think I'll enjoy this thread:

From page 2

If Philly loses it will be fun to invade their fan boards with pics of their empty trophy case. You know they have to be sick of that.

That's the winning attitude :lol: 

Does anyone remember when Doug left as backup QB in 2000 and some idiot in The Sporting News wrote an article about how Eagles fans would rue the day that Doug Pederson left Philly? What a classic fail, like the idiot who wrote that the Patriots will regret hiring Belichick.

5 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It's always fun to re-read the history as it unfolded..

I had way to much fun pulling up the Foles hate from overly aggressive fools like A.H.

I love that you can go back years in the archives.

Everyone is wrong sometimes but to so passionately hate a player like Foles was just pathetic.