Sign in to follow this  
mrshorsy

Heading over from the uk need help!

Hi Guys 

We live in the Uk but my son is a huge Eagles fan. As a surprise we've booked tickets for his 16th to fly over to Philly and catch a game ,we've chosen the Eagles/Pats game as my husband is a Pats fan (I'm sure you can imagine the banter and insults that fly back and forth here!!)

I'm looking at sorting the tickets but need to know where to sit!! We want to be where theres plenty of noise and rowdiness currently looking at some seats in the upper tier level with half way line. Will we actually be able to see anyhthing.

Also on a non football level what is a nice area to stay in ? 

thanks in advance from a clueless Mum !!

@mrshorsy I don't think it'll be a problem with being where there's plenty of noise and rowdiness, I would expect that throughout the stadium, to an extent.

Check out this thread for some info that someone from France had asked about recently, you may find some useful info there as well.

I recommend sitting in the upper deck, and staying at a hotel in Center City Philadelphia (which is bounded by Spring Garden Street to the north, the Delaware River to the east, South Street to the south, and the Schuylkill River to the west).  More specifically location-wise, I recommend staying in a hotel on Arch Street or south of that in Center City relatively close to Broad Street, though places in Old City (in the east end of Center City) would be fine too.

On 6/15/2019 at 5:11 PM, mrshorsy said:

looking at some seats in the upper tier level with half way line. Will we actually be able to see anyhthing.

The Linc has great sight lines all around. No obstructed views and the upper level isn't so high that you're too far away and the players look tiny. 

There's not a bad seat in the Linc and I'm pretty sure whatever section you're in will be rowdy.  While you're here you should take a tour of the stadium.  I think tickets are like $10.

STAY AWAY FROM TONY LUKES ON OREGON Ave. 

people will ill try to talk you into going but it's nasty and a horrible representation of a cheesesteak. 

6 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

STAY AWAY FROM TONY LUKES ON OREGON Ave. 

people will ill try to talk you into going but it's nasty and a horrible representation of a cheesesteak. 

When I think of Tony Luke, I think "I'm gonna be an Eagle baby!"